Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek134 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ishika saying to Roop you want to prove me characterless Well no body needs to prove you are characterless You proved yourself you are characterless Ishika Patel . 🤢
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously, this guy Ranveer doing sooo many things and getting away... wow! I hope CV put some brain in Ishika's head soon. But I really want her to marry Ranveer.
AutumnonVenus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

Seriously, this guy Ranveer doing sooo many things and getting away... wow! I hope CV put some brain in Ishika's head soon. But I really want her to marry Ranveer.

Ishika has an evil brain but its full evilness and only think ways how to harm Roop and blame him , abuse him , ruin his life because how dare he showed mirror to her when she was wrong Now even Himani became bad for her because she is Roop's sister 🤢
Edited by AutumnonVenus - 5 years ago
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant even believe ...i thought this but truly not expected from ishika to judge roop family members like this ...
she judged himani ..the girl whome she admired alot... just because she is sis of who is gunda according to ishika? ...beause of that she thinking himani too will be wrong only...will take his side only...
she concludes everything before thinking and she is too negative ...for me to handle ...and viewers too unable to handle her thats why
how badly she said that dont interfere in our topic ...u dont know roop ..shw said to her 😡

himani is so good she still think ishika good hearted etc ..
if it was palak ..she know who wrong right completely ..would have given back on her face 👏😆

i love when palak give tit for tat to ishika..!😳😆..in her unique way
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ishika is a complete evil demon . She is doing everything wrong with Roop intentionally because she wants to harm him . She hates him for the fact how he showed her mirror when she was wrong Even now she is doing everything wrong with him deliberately because she badly wants to defame him as a bad boy A goon 🤢This disgusting woman was yesterday saying to Himani you don't know Roop😡 She was telling Roop's sister she knows Roop more than him 🤬

Roop saved her life and she was busy falsely blaming him and abusing him🤬

Himanshu asked proof from her ? What proof she Roop did anything wrong with her and did this poster drama to defame her ? She rudely told Himanshu i am saying he did this so he he did this 🤢What a disgusting woman she is 👎🏼
Edited by Dreamer_ - 5 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishika and mum are so alike🤬 Both are 🤬
How Ishika plans to fight the case in the court that she got Roop arrested ?Even there she will say Mein keh rahi hoon na iss ne kiya iss liye iss ne kiya🤬I know this case won't reach the court but i wish it would. Ranveer , Ishika and her mom this evil trio will get much deserved public humiliation These mom and daughter duo deserve their faces blackened with shoe polish and people should throw shoes at them🤬
Edited by saba113 - 5 years ago
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

Reply for Originally posted by maria13

Very true. The makers/ writer director is not applying common sense and force us to watch the rubbish. There should be some logic in each action and re-action. The action of the the heroine is not worth watching, she is indeed acting like a brain dead. Don't apply her mind for anything. She applied her mind only for slapping the future sun in law of her Bade Kaka.

Ishika is not the heroine Thats why her actions are like this . She is the antagonist . Negative character
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

Ishika and mum are so alike🤬 Both are 🤬

How Ishika plans to fight the case in the court that she got Roop arrested ?Even there she will say Mein keh rahi hoon na iss ne kiya iss liye iss ne kiya🤬I know this case won't reach the court but i wish it would. Ranveer , Ishika and her mom this evil trio will get much deserved public humiliation These mom and daughter duo deserve their faces blackened with shoe polish and people should throw shoes at them🤬

Ishika and Ranveer don't want to take this case to court because they have no proof. They only want to defame Roop and ruin his life False rape allegations ,arrest are enough to ruin the life of someone This is what Ranveer and Ishika are trying to do with Roop Defame him and ruin his life😡
Edited by BeautyBabe - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi start

At po stn ranvi says 2 roop this is the place 4 a goon like u.roop says ranvi bro u know I m innocent.i hadn't done anything wrong.u don't hav any proof against me.let me out.ranvi asks him 2 shut up.roop shocked. But ranvi was asking 2 oder cop 2 sum1else . he turns & says hav choc.chill . I will present those proofs & witnesses in court which u r talking abt.roop luks at him he says and abt ur getting out then uncle will get u out.he says will u hav choc? Then says ok no. he eats.roop says I wont spare that prsn who had framed me.

ranvi thinks i wont leave u so easily younger bro.i hav trapped u cleverly let me enjoy it. He eats choc roop luks around.ranvi asks cop 2 lock roop's cell.roop shocked.

At patel house ish says I cant marry as i hav sum goals.u know uncle want me 2 get mrd so that I cud go from here & they can hav this house. .kanch kuks at her wid anger &says u can fulfill ur dreams after mrg also.why r u ruining ur future 4 our future.she luks sat he r dad who luks down.kanch said we did everything wat u wanted.she said 4 1st time ur uncle brought a gud alliance.tell me if u know ranvi gud guy or not.2day there r poster on our walls. 2morrow ppl from washerman 2 neigbhours will talk & taunt us.ish dad luks down & quiet.kanch says we hav 2 hear that till u don't get mrd.ish tries 2 say but kanch stops her & says we don't hav either strength nor age 2 bear these taunts.ish sad. Kanch goes. Ish says 2 dad I can understand mom's worry . I don't want 2 insult u.but its not my fault ish dad says I know but ur mom also not wrong.he says u hav 2 marry 2morrow also(in future).if guy is gud then he will let u fulfill ur dreams.u can tc of us after mrg we r just worried 4 ur well being. U marry 2day or after 2yrs but issue is guy shud b gud.ur future will also b gud

At home ki on phone she says 2 hi we cant find roop . his phone is also switched off.km sitting & ji behind her.ki says ok I will put down the phone.she goes 2 km & says hi ben also doesnt know wheres roop. ss & faiba also there.ss trimming his moustache. Faiba taunts & says where has roop gone 2 blacken family's name?.ss says he has cut my nose now he will cut my moustache also. Faiba also agrees. Ss got the call . he took the phone & says wat? Roop is in lock up? All shocked.ss angry.

At patel house purvi wid vin & feeding him sumthing. He pushes her on his lap.purvi says sum1 will see. He let her hand go & bit irriatted & says no1 is here. All r at temple.he says our mrg will b fixed. he tries 2 kiss her & record but purvi sees & ask abt recording. He says its 4 memories.but shes uncomfy.

At jail all reporters cum & ask roop abt him in jail being a respectable dsp son. 1 ask how u feel?roop sees & says 1st of all switch off the camera.& asks them 2 end the vid recording.reporters says u cant ask us not2 do our work.roop says I don't want 2 answer any of ur question.u all go.

Ranvi cums & sees & says 2 himself laughing bro ur insult has just started how will it end so easily?reporters clicking roop's pic in jail.ranvi laughing & smiling.he says 2 himself 2morrow will b printed RSW behind the bars.its such a big issue but then stops as he sees SS cuming. He gos 2 reporters & tries 2 stop them roop also asking them 2 stop.

Reporterss ee ss & goes 2 him & asks ur son cudnt get selected in recruitment but now hes himself bcum goon. Ss asks cops 2 get them out. A woman reporter asks ur cop doesn't mean govt is urs. Is law urs? Roop gets angry & shouts talk wid respect . cops get them out.

SS goes 2 roop cell.ss asks 2 open the cell.he goes in & took him out & taking him at table. Roop tries 2 say but ss says u want 2 defame me on national level now? He pushes him.roop gets srprsd. Ss says luk at this chair.i used 2 sit here wen I was inspec.and wen u were born I wanted 2 see u sitting on this chair.see where hav u reached? Where thieves sit behind bars?i thot u as family's lite but bcame famliy's black spot.he pushes him in anger & emotion.

Roop says u r saying rite but 2day also I m seeing only a dsp.if my papa had been here he wud'd asked me how am i? am I all rite or not? How I reached behind bars?u asked me? u dint ask me even 4 once. Ss says in anger I wont ask 2day but teach u lesson.he goes & took his stick & says a dsp son behind bars? U stop I will show u.

Ss tries 2 hit roop.hi cums & held that stick .ss thinks sum1else held he asks 2 leave. But hi didn't. roop luks at her & srprsd. Ss sees her.

Hi says its written order now u hav 2 let him out .ss asks her 2 leave stick. Hi dint. Roop luks at both of them wid bit worried expressions & srprs.ss himself took away stick.ss says I will see who will save him 2day but Hi cums in front of him & says no sir its wrong.media is outside & if they saw him in this condn there will b false news.so plz let him go.ss asks get out of my way. Hi says I wont. Roop also srprsd.both of us r in uniform & both hav 2 follow law. She shows paper. Ss says u will teach me law.sub inspec hi suryawanshi u cud b expelled from job 2 disobey ur senior.he threw stick & goes.

Hi asks roop if hes all rite.roop says yes.hi asks him 2 go & fulfill formalities.they both go. Ranvi cums & smirks.he gives money 2 a cop & says its u reward 4 collecting so many reporters at rite time.now go after them

I want 2 see roopendra's insult in front page of all newspapers.cop goes..ranvi says 2 himself now my nxt plan. Now I hav 2 take advantage of ur bro. he calls ish & asks her 2 meet.

Roop wid hi & talking.he says I m sorry 4 all wat happened.i don't want my family & papa's name 2 get ruined.never.and wat happened wid ish that 2.. hi gets call from km. she says yes i m cuming 2 home wid roop. Roop says lets go.

At nite ranvi wid ish at goddess temple he ask 4 blessing from goddess. Ish luks at him & asks why called. Ranvi luks at goddess &says I want 2 say a bitter truth in front of mother goddess.that poster thing I m also guilty at sumwhere. Ish srprsd & asks why & how

Rnavi says ishji I don't mix my duty & prsnl relationships.so inever told u but roopendra is my bro. hes my elder uncle's son.ish says that roopendra is ur bro? ranvi nods & says thatswhy we live 2gether in same house.i was just talking abt u at home that how ur uncle wanted u 2 marry sumwhereelse & roopendra heard this.he cudnt bear.he thinks how cud u marry anywhere wen hes here?ish shocked.thatswhy he did that cheap act & he pasted those posters outside ur house. He said emotionally he shamed me my bro. he luks away & thinks why ish is not melting?

Ranvi makes a story wid half truth & half lie.ish srps. Ranvi says I shudnt had hid it. I wish I cud'd told u all. Or if I'dnt talked abt u in front of ropendra then this wudnt'd happened.he folds his hands & says I ask 4giveness from my heart.m sorry.he goes. Ish tries 2 stop by hand gesture but ranvi goes.she rembrs ranvi abt telling roop his bro & all past things from 1st meeting 2 all. Then pic things in jungle,roop's proposal & then roop telling that hes feeling bad abt her mrg forced on her.she also rembrs poster outside her home.theres konch sound & Ish prays give me courage 4 the decision I hav taken shud b rite & I cud fulfill this relationship.

Roop at nite at home.& thinking. Km cums wid food.she gooes & ask wats he thinking & asks him2 sit & eat.both sit. km tries 2 feed himbut roop asks hav u eaten? & feeds her.Km says 2day is amawasya. 2morrow r navratrais. maa ambey will do all rite. Roop says I also hope so.

At patel house. Ish cums 2 kitchen kanch & her dad there. They r talking. Dad saying don't take tension uw ill get heart attack then wat will happen 2 me & ish. Ish says I hav 2 talk sumthing impt.i ish rupesh patel is ready2 marry RnSW.both luk at each oder.kanch happy. Ish dad not much happy .ish & kanch hug .ish dad then smiles.

Pre-cap- at roop house roop,palak & hr r standing. Oders r sitting & preparing. A man cums wid newspaper.he reads the HL that medal winning son of dsp ssw shamed all by teasing a gal.ss shocked. Roop & km also shocked. Oder man says its also here. Dsp son behind bars. Ranvi also luks.ranvi says 2 ss I cant tell how much ish & her mom has cried.2 hide his sin I had given my word that I will marry ish. Roop srprsd.ss also shocked.

typos done

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishika has always responded to Roop's goodness and kindness with her evilness .This devil got Roop arrested on false allegations to defame him and ruin his life on same day he once again saved her life 🤬She was abusing him and falsely blaming him after he once again saved her life and she did not tell it to anyone 🤬Roop saved her from accident risking his own life She does not tell anyone Roop 's so many favors on her and her family but keeps lying he is a goon and have been always wrong🤬 Lying to Himani about Roop and telling a sister you don't know your younger brother🤢 No body can blame Ishika patel without proof but Ishika Patel can falsely blame everyone especially Roop and no one should ask proof from her🤬

Ishika has proven herself worthy of the devil like her Ranveer and both these devils deserve to rot in hell every second of their lives .Both are very proud of their sins how they have put an innocent in jail and defaming him to ruin his life .🤬No amount of lies can win from truth Truth will tear all lies and shine bright

Shamsher is worst father If there would be anyone else Ishika and her family would be rotting in jail but this pathetic man has to take out his own frustration on his son why he did not become cop🤬

Ishika agreed to marry Ranveer . Can't wait to see Karma hitting this evil trio Ishika , her mum and Ranveer Ishika you won't get blessings from God but only severe punishment for your sins .

Edited by DrMCallgari - 5 years ago