Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ishika and her mom are disgusting evil women 🤬 No heart no conscience No shame no morals no ethics evil mentality ,ungrateful, shameless disgusting women 🤬. Both are so shameless they don't even remember Ishika is alive today only because of Roop but still they both shamelessly keep lying and lying and falsely blaming and abusing Roop🤬 .This disgusting Ishika has forgot how many times Roop saved her from humiliation because of her own misdeeds . What she thinks she was dead when Roop molested her ? How could Roop click their picture without using his hands when he did not have the mobile ? What proof she has Roop pasted those posters in the college ?Who defame himself by drawing posters of his misdeed and showcase them in front of world ? When did Roop tried to tarnish her image before in fact he saved her from humiliation so many times because of her own misdeeds so many times, he saved her life despite the fact she always abused him , always tried to defame his character with false blames , tried to get him rusticated from college, tried to ruin his grades He still always helped her Always have been kind and nice to her So many times he saved from getting hurt . Saved her father from getting humiliated . was so caring to her father when his condition worsened because of his own mistake She does not want to think about this but keeps lying you were always wrong you did wrong with me now too🤬 . He was never wrong and this disgusting Ishika knows that but she is dying because of this fact . How dare he showed mirror to this disgusting Ishika whenever she was wrong so she wants to only abuse him ,falsely blame him , tarnish his image in front of world for her disgusting ego . What proof she has Roop pasted those posters in the colony that she came shouting at his house he tried to tarnish her image ? 🤬She cares a lot about her image but is obsessed to tarnish Roop's image with lies . Always abuse him , insult him , tries to defame his character with lies thats ok for her but she cares a lot about her image ? 🤢Disgusting characterless evil girl and her mom is threatening Roop she will slap him 🤬Slap your face disgusting shameless woman because you are saying this to the one without whom your daughter would not be even alive🤬

i will never forgive cvs if they did not show karma hitting this Ishika really hard How much brutal they are showing her to innocent Roop they should give everything back to her with interest

Edited by CosmoCoCo - 5 years ago
CosmoCoCo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra123

I saw a poster of the show promotion with Donal and Ranveer in it.. what a load of crap is this ???

and ppl who are asking for the proof how donal is manipulating the show should see the poster which is the proof.. and pls they call themselves as shashank's fans..seriously???

Most of the People are really pissed with that poster and bashing colors . Shashank said he was busy with shoot so could not attend promotion thats excusable if he could not attend event himself but people are angry why the hell Ishika and Ranveer are on poster when show's name is Roop Mard Ka Naya swaroop ?I remember sometimes Pratyusha would not be able to attend promotional events of BV and Anjum and Shashank promoted but the fact on BV poster always Jagya Anandi and Gauri were there Anandi was never skipped because she was main female lead of the show and Jagya was male protagonist but here they skipped Roop from poster How could colors do this ?Most of the people are bashing colors for it
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
But from that Ranveer Ishika poster and them promoting the show one good news is It seems Ranveer Ishika marriage have high chances
Libra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CosmoCoCo

But from that Ranveer Ishika poster and them promoting the show one good news is It seems Ranveer Ishika marriage have high chances

yes, that is the good thing they get married, but it also means this manipulative lady may not disappear from the show..
CosmoCoCo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra123

yes, that is the good thing they get married, but it also means this manipulative lady may not disappear from the show..

She is not going anywhere but for us viewers it will be a relief if she gets married to Ranveer and they bring a new girl for Roop Seeing story of the show i am sure RooShika have no chances because Ishika is a complete negative character and have intentionally done too much wrong with Roop which is unforgivable She is beyond redemption Makers have shown her so cruel to Roop she is unworthy of Roop's forgiveness It will be greatness of Roop he forgives her but viewers will never so i think new girl have high chances because Palak is not treated as that way thats why i think new girl have high chances She won't be coming so early too but will take time but i have a feeling she will come Hints are going towards that .
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Shamsher asked the valid question in the precap Where is the proof my son did this? Its also possible this girl stick with him and has planned these posters drama to defame him ?Ishika was shocked and in victim mode hearing this 🤪What proof he has against me i did this then what proof you have against Roop he did this 😡Hypocrite devil Ishika Patel 😡

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poster without Roop😲
Once Udaan promotions, female lead couldn't attend..male lead and villain went to Bhopal but posters included Chakor

Roop,Ishika in one poster,Ranveer in d other would have been better

Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago
Mehek134 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer_

But it absolutely does not show Ishika is good 🤢Its so disgusting the way she keeps calling Roop Gunda , badmaash 🤢This is not cute but actually Abuses 👎🏼

Calling someone Goon , rogue is not only abusive but defaming his character Ishika calls Roop goon and rogue in front of others only to defame his character in front of others . Which goon type act Roop ever did ? Nothing She lies to defame him. Ishika is complete evil person
Edited by Mehek134 - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi start

Kanch shows ishika posters.theres writing on them if not mine I wont let oders .kanch.angry. tau angry & asks who did this? Ish dad tore the poster. A woman said if u do like this then will remain unmrd.ish dad gets angry.ish rembrs slap 2 roop & posters in his hands. she goes 2 her scooty then goes in.ish dad going wid kanch tau asks him 2 answer 2 all.uncle says ur daughter hav fun & patel family listen all.kanti says their daughter so its their nose & their ears.its simple.its ur prob u urself handle it.

Roop wid hi & him exercising .himsh says If don't exercise regularly even 50 push ups luks difficult..roop keeps on doing.hi aks 50 r up. They ask if hes rite.roop rembrs ranvi words & ish words abt mrg.

Ish goes outside SS home & giving horn. Ss cums & calls whos doing this outside my home. All ppl r there. Ss cums wid his family member except ranvi. They see her. Ish says ur son RSW has pasted these posters & insulted me.all shocked. Now I will reply him in front of all. Wheres he?km &says roopendra cant do this I know my son. Ki says & I know my bro. ish shocked & says ok?? I will make him blurt out wat has he done?she shouts roop 2 cum out. Ss luking at her wid anger.

Roop asks hi & bil 2 go 4 jogging & he will do spot jogging & meet after half an hr.Ki calling roop.but roop dint pick up as doing exercise.

Ki says hes not picking up the phone.ish says why will he pick up the phone. He shud hide his face bcoz his actions/misdeeds.ki mouthed curse 2 her.ish says luk wat he has written & shows them poster.all luk.she says not mine then no1 else's. I wont go till I meet roopnedra.ss angry.

SS took poster & asks her 2 b quiet & says show it 2 me. he snatches the poster.he says wat r u saying? My son is man & he can do anything but u r a gal so how can u cross ur limits?all shock. He asks 2 reply him. Km cums & says u calm down &let me talk 2 her.ss says I m talking u get aside. He pushes km aside. Km starts falling but ish holds her & shocked. She asks her if shes fine.she asks wat u did?u cant do this 2 ur wife. Ss says shes my wife.u cant tell me wat 2 do or not wid her.ish says u r rite I hav no rite but u cant behave wid ur wife like this nor ur son can behave wid me like this.she says he has isnulted me & my family in front of whole neighbourhood. He has no rite.

SS shouts her 2 shut up. Ish shocked.he says u r talking abt honour & defame.he shows poster 2 all & says luk at this all.both boy & gal r 2gether. How can she blame only ropendra that he has hugged?ppl talking. Ss says it cud b happened that she herself'd stuck 2 him.ish shocked.faiba says hm. Ss says law demands proof & its not proof. He crumpled the poster He says & I know such gals v. nicely.they act so goody-2 in front of all but they roam around wid boy & wen it cum out then they cum & says boy is cktless & they r innocent.is it rite? Km says its not like this.ss says its like this only.ish says yes its like this.u r roopendra's family so why will u say anything 2 him.wat can I expect from u ppl? Ss angry & & crumpled the poster & threw & goes in.ish goes. All ppl also go.

Ranvi outside . he sees & says gain ranveer's arrow hit the target.

Km asks ki 2 call roop & ask him 2 clear all MUs.she says ish is sad coz all of this & now ur dad has said so much 2 her.ki says roop's not picking up phone

Roop sees phone & ki's 6 miss calls.he took phone.he talks. Ki tell all.all in fb. He says I will talk 2 ish.

Ish cums & sees roop near sum place.roop thinks abt hi & himnsh & luking 4 them here & there. Ish sees & calls him & going 2wards him. A car is cuming but shes not luking at that. Roop sees & he runs & pushes her aside & both fall. Ish falls on roop.

He asks him r u fine? She says don't touch me.u hav done so much & asking me if I m fine.roop bit irritates & says ish u hav again sum MU.ish says I don't hav any MU.wat do u want 2 prove from those posters u pasted on my home's walls that I m cktless.roop shocked.she points finger at him & says u want 2 prove that we hav an affair I wont spare u.sum1 holds her hand.its hi.she cums & says politely ish my bro didn't do anything. Ish shocked & says bro. roop luks.she says roopendra is ur bro?roop nods. Ish says 2 hi I used 2 admire u a lot that u came 1st in cop seln test & u r so gud.and this goon is ur bro I dint know.hi & roop luk at each oder. Ish says ofcourse u will support him.hi tries 2 say sumthing but ish cuts her in btn & says no.ur bro mite b gud in ur eyes.wen u dont know the truth then u shdunt interfere in all this. I hav cum here 2 take him 2 po stn.all shock. Ish took out phone. Roop asks her not 2 call po. Stn.ish says why not? She tells them I found roopendra & tells the locn .

She says it was btn us till now but u did wrong by involving family. himnsh also cums. She says now wen cops cum u cum 2 ur senses.himsh says u r ish. I m also a cop I can also help u but I know roop prsnnly & watever blames u r putting hav got any proof. Ish says stubbornly but I m saying he has done.himnsh politely says I m not saying u r wrong but .. they show their mute argument.

Roop goes. Ish says now see he ran that 2 on my scooty. At roop home hi tells km..km says he hasnt cum 2 home.

Faiba cums & taunts.she says he must b lying sumwhere after getting drunk.he has got this new hobby. Sumtimes he bcums drunkard & sumtimes bcums ruffian.gals cum home 2 complain abt him. Hes not caring abt us nor himself or society.km says he has bcum useless now. She goes.km sad.she prays 2 goddess

At patel house. Tau asking them 2 marry ish.shes spoiled. Roop cums & says ish is not spoiled. Shes innocent.all see. She hasn't done anything.ish dad sees him. Roop cums in. Dhaval told ranvi abt him cuming.praful luks at him.tau asks why came?roop says I hav cum 2 clear MU.

Ish dad says I know..bt kanch interrupts & says I knew u will take his side.tai happy. Kanch says angrily go away in front of my eyes I m so angry that oderwise I will slap u. Roop bends down &folds his hands & says u can slap me.and u shud kill after doing such acts but trust me I dint do anything. I cant even think of doing this.plz trust me.ish dad makes him stand & ask 2 stand. Roop says aunty if I'd been wrong I wudnt'd cum here.

Cops cums ranvi wid ish cum & ask him 2 take away.cops go 2 him but roop says don't touch me I havnt finished.both ish & ranvi cum 2 him.ranvi says u hav done enough drama.take him away. Roop keeps on pleading that I dint do anything & I m innocent. They took him away. Ranvi says stop.he says I will handcuff this goon.roop says don't touch me. I havnt done anything I m innocent.ish luks away. Roop asks ish 2 listen .ranvi put handcuff.

Ish dad asks ranvi 2 listen but kanch stops him.she says let him take away. 2day he pasted posters on our home's walls 2morrow he will paste in whole area.roop shocked .kanch says we r defamed in whole city.roop says I don't know who did this but I will find out.

Ranvi took roop. Tau taunts them abt coz of ish wats happening. they all go. ish alos going .Kanch asks ish 2 stop.& says I listened 2 u always now I hav decided u 2 think abt mrg wid ranvi after so much insult .ish dad asks her 2 listen ish.she asks her why u don't like ranvi? He has govt job, hes honest & gud boy. Ish says hes gud bt I don't want 2 marry atm.kanch says enough I hav listened 2 u .ish dad tries 2 say sumthing but she says now u take side of ur daughter's mom & not ur daughter. she goes in anger. He goes after her.

At po stn. Roop inside cell.he says ur doing wrong.roop luks at ranvi.ranvi says u will insult gal.4 a goon like u it's the place.both luk at each oder.frame freezes on ranvi ish roop trio.ranvi at riet of ish & roop at left.

pre-cap- roop outside cell. Ss there & he took his stick & says angrily dsp son in jail.u.. he tries 2 hit him but sum1 holds that. Ist hi.she gives sum papers & says its written order now u hav 2 release roopendra.

Ish says ish rupesh patel is ready 2 marry ranvi singh waghela.

typos done.

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ishika and her mom both are disgusting shameless evil shameless women 🤬Ishika has got these values from her mother 😡Both mother and daughter are alike Same shameless ungrateful evil mentalities . Ishika's mother thinks Roop saved her daughter's life only to molest her 🤢What an evil mentality🤢 Shameless woman is abusing that boy and cursing him , threatening to slap him ,wants him to suffer in jail without whom her daughter would not be even alive ?😡Do people need more proofs its not because of Ranveer's game this devil Ishika is behaving like this because she herself is an evil person who wants to harm Roop? Her father is trying to make her understand but she is not listening . Today Shamsher blamed her and she was shocked how could he blame her without any proof but the disgusting hypocrite woman cannot think even she has no proof against Roop ? What proof she has Roop has molested her and pasted those posters to defame her ? Nothing she is deliberately blaming him for her disgusting ego She keeps lying how he has always been a goon , always been wrong .This is the reason why she is behaving like this because her insides are still burning from the fact how he did not pamper her when she was wrong so she keeps thinking negatively about him , attack his character with false blames and abuse him ,insult him , defame him in front of others , try to ruin his life

Roop saved Ishika's life again today He saved her from accident and instead of being thankful she was busy abusing him , falsely blaming him🤬The shameless woman does not realize if he would not have saved her she would have met with an accident but she was busy abusing , falsely blaming him🤬

She liked Himani before but as soon as she came to she is Roop's elder sister she is against Himani too now and lying in front of her about Roop .Now himani has become a bad person too for her because she is Roop's sister . Himanshu asked proof from her for her blames on Roop and she rudely said to him I am saying Roop did this so he did this Ishika never did anything against her abuser brother , never got Purvi's fiancee arrested who tried to molest her but today got Roop arrested without any proof he did anything wrong because she wants to harm his reputation. Honestly how much cruel and evil cvs have shown this mother and daughter duo they will have to show karma hitting them harder too Ishika has no redemption This woman should only suffer karmic punishment
Edited by Dreamer_ - 5 years ago