Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ishika is such a heartless and cruel person She is complete evil Even after seeing Roop so shattered and in so much pain she does not feel any remorse at all Such a cruel inhumane and evil person she is . The praying drama she was doing was only because Roop was drunk if anything happened to him then people will blame her and her father had too seen Roop so shattered and drunk in her room Thats why she was telling Ranveer he came to her house drunk probably she said a bit too much in college otherwise she does not care about him and his pain at all Both disgusting mother and daughter were busy talking bad about Roop how he was drunk and this shameless disgusting Ishika does not realize why he was drunk because she hurt him so badly She did not tell her parents the truth of her evil deed and what Roop said to her when he came to her but only told them Roop came in her room drunk to degrade him in their eyes🤬Liar , cheap , disgusting person ishika patel 🤢

Ishika was busy taunting Palak it was your fault you gave me that letter She is proud of her evil deed No shame no humanity in her she did extremely wrong with her life savior Both mother and daughter don't have any conscience in them They are so shameless they have forgot how many times Roop has helped Ishika , in fact Ishika is alive because of him but still busy putting false blames on him 😡Ishika is like her mother . Her mother has spoiled her . Rupesh is a sensible man but his only weakness is he is very soft thats why these mother and daughter duo have become so evil . Ishika's mom was saying to her don't listen to your father🤢Yeah don't listen when Karma will slap with you both then you both will remember Rupesh words and cry and slap your face 🤢
Edited by saba113 - 5 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Breaking news
Ishika is going get Roop arrested for the poster thing
she cannot send her abuser brother to jail who beats his wife and rapes her
She was very mad at Roop when her brother's misdeeds were exposed in the college but only mad at Roop She only needed a reason to abuse and defame Roop but same when Roop exposed in front of her it was Sandy 's friend who did that She was not angry at Sandy's friend but was angry at Roop becauseshe failed to prove him a bad boy How she lost from him
She did not send Purvi's fiancee to jail who tried to molest her because he is brother in law
But will be getting Roop arrested without any proof he stick those posters because she is too jealous of his goodness How come he dared to show mirror to queen Ishika when she was wrong so always gonna think negatively about him , abuse him , defame him and hurt him as brutally as she can, ruin his life
This woman Ishika is complete evil She is unforgivable

Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi starts

Palak & roop cum 2 home. Roop says palak whatever she did she'd done. She has hatred 4 me in her heart.she wont understand my feelings.but we all r understanding?palak not liking it but quiet.but then she said ok I wont pick any fight wid her.till u smile palak will b quiet. Roop smiles.palak says agree? Roop smiles & says yes. Palak happily said ok go.plz keep on smiling like this. Now go. roop happy. They said bye 2 each oder.

A prsn from neighborhood calls roop . there r sum men & women sitting. Roop goes 2 them.he wishes them. One said roopendra u were v.able from childhood.but wat u did ystrday nite we all felt bad.u mite earn by preparing tea coffee but u wont get respect.roop luks away & luked bit irritated. oder man said u r so tall & hav broad chest & hav courage also .u shud b in police. U shud fulfill ur dad's dream. Km cums & said wat abt his dreams?roop luks around . km & ki r there.km said there r many ppl who hav bcum great by fulfilling their dreams.all luk at her. Ki picks a piece of coal & draws a nightingale on wall & asks whos nightingale of india. One man says its easy sushri lata mangeshkar.then she draws a bat & asks whos that cricketer who hit 100 centuries? Anoder said sachin tendulkar. Roop luks at ki.wen they were working 2 fulfill their dreams then many ppl like u must'd tried 2 stop them.if they'd stopped listening 2 their neighbours then they wudnt'd reached at this stage.

Roop said 2day I m not that big & great but I m still son of this vill.km luks at him wid proud & happiness. He says one day I will earn respect in this business that I will make this vill more honoured.men luk at each oder wid bit agreement. roop says RSW wont b stopped nor will bow down.wen I don't want 2 bcum a cop then why shud I think abt it?they wish them & going.a woman said mom & sis turned the talk.he wont b anything.roop,km & ki listen.but a man says this boy will bcum whatever he wants.his mom & sis has full faith in him like he has in himself.roop luks at km & ki. he goes wid km & ki.roop stops km & says thanx mummy 4 supporting me & keeping faith on me.and I also want 2 thanx 2 4give me. km says its not wrong do mistake but its wrong if u don't realize ur mistake .roop luks down.km says u realized ur mistake its enough.and I hav full faith in u that u wont do anything which will make my head hang down in shame.roop luks at her. She says its rite?roop says yes.

Ji on phone & crying.they cum back & see her crying. They cum 2 her.Roop says ji sis wat happened? She dint say anything. Roop took phone from her.he talks. A woman says I m shailesh mom.he has accident 4 days ago & he was in ICU for 3 days & 2day he bcame conscious & hes calling her name only.plz send ji 2 home.roop asks ji if she wants 2 go 2 her in laws? Ji crying quietly & nods in yes.roop tells his bil mom ok I will bring her.but aunty don't break ur promise this time.He luks at ji, km luks upset.

Ss cums home & calls ji. Km ,ki & faiba cum & km asks wat happened?ss says ur name is ji?did I call u?she luks down. He calls her angrily.ji cums . he says I m calling u from so long why were u not picking up the phone?ur mil has called. U know ur husbnad's health is not gud.kala ben said hes wounded v.badly & u r here. Faiba luks at her wid bit anger & disgust.roop cums & says nothing has happened 2 him.hes all rite. Ss says I hav called at hospi myself. Roop says and that no. is given by bil's mom herself? ss asks wat u want2 say?roop says theres no such accident in last 5 days.faiba luks srprsd.i hav checked myself & even hi ben checked it on my saying.ss luks at them. Roop says bil is all rite & it seems its their sum cheap plan.ss srprsd.

harn calls ranvi & congratz him. He assures him of agreement. I will make her agree.ranvi puts down phone.kanti says its gud. harn I will hit 2 birds wid 1 stone. Its dbl profit. Hotel name is also saved & that ish will also go.kanti gets happy starts dancing.

SS angry & says if they stoop down so low 2 get back their dil in their house then its ji fault only. They wont want ji 2 b at her parents home. Roop says ji ben will stay here & till they don't accept their fault & take her wid full honour & don't respect her as their dil & that jib en is safe in that house we cant send her there. Ss angry says keep her here. U all will regret.faiba goes in anger. km happy & says I want 2 see this roop of my roop.roop took ji away 2 her room.

At patel house kanch asks her 2 see pic. Ish says I don't want 2 marry so wats the uwe of seeing pic?they luk at each oder. If she doesn't want 2 see then we can see. We shud know whos the boy elder bro has chosen?kanch took out pic & get happy.she says it's the boy who has cum 2 our house once. Ish dad says yes.its that boy whom u like & on whos bday u.. they luk at her but see she has put ear phones in her ears.she says don't want 2 talk abt any boy.

She gets call of ranvi.ranvi says ur uncle has cum 2 po stn wid ur mrg proposal.ish shocked. I called u so that u cum 2 know from me than sum1 else.ish is shocked. He says wats ur view?she disconnects the phone & luks at her parents.ranvi is srprsd.

Kanch happy but ish not happy.she says ranvi ji. kanch happy & says this time elder bro has brought gud alliance 4 our ishu.i hav met him wen he came. Hes v. gud & honest.i like this boy a lot I m v happy.now I will see mehandi my daughter's hands. I will marry u off wid pomp & show & u will rembr ur wedding day 4 whole of ur life. ish dad luking at her & says she hasnt said yes. Kanch said she will say.i know my ishu's reply. Her answer is ..ish says no.both parent shocked. Kanch says why? ish says its not time . I want 2 complete study & fulfill my dreams and above all I hav 2 give reply abt calling papa unsuccessful.

Kanch angry & says my daughter will study & fulfill her dreams but never knew she wont marry ever. kanch goes. Ish says try 2 understand me. ish says I dint say I wont marry but I want 2 achieve my goals 1st.dad says it can happen after mrg. Kanch says gud alliance wont cum easily. Ranvi is diamond.think abt it. Rnavi phone cuming. They luk a it. Ish says I decide I wont marry atm.she goes.

At po. Stn ranvi thinks why shes not picking up phone?then says 2 himself she must b shy.her parents must b happy wen she said yes 4 me. Ish going. She thinks if I go away then these ppl make ur life hell.i wont go till I wont set my harsh cousins rite. Vin cums wid sweet box & gives 2 her.he says congrtaz u hav sum old affair wid ranvi.all cum. Ish dad again says mind ur lang. ish says & also mind ur thots.and the alliance is brought by uncle.kanti said yes.this time they hav said yes.now I will fix purvi's mrg date. Ish says yes fix the date & eat sweets also but I wont marry ranvi.all shock.she goes. Tau rembrs ranvi talking abt ish.he asks wats this?kanch says we like boy.she will agree.i will talk 2 her.

Roop wid hi & him.he says wish I cud'd make papa understand. But after 2nite papa is v.angry wid me. he doesn't want 2 understand. Hi says we cum 2 know abt truth soon.roop says how cud they think we wont know anything?i want 2 go their home.himsh says hav patience. Lets wait n watch. Hi says baapji must take seriously. Himnsh asks him abt ish. he says I don't know if she will understand me or not. Ok I go 2 home. Hi asks him 2 drop him. Himsh ask hi 2 take jeep & he will go by on his as po stn is nearby.

Ranvi calls sum1 & says I will tell.cop giving sweet. He took . cop asks the reason. He says I will tell.hes eating.ish cums 2 him. He sees & asks her 2 sit.and says u shudnt had cum here .here goons & thieves cum she says but cops r also here. Ranvi says I mean u shud'd called me. ish says i want 2 talk 2 u abt impt thing. He says ok sit. He says don't take me wrong but u refuse 4 this mrg. My uncle & mom wont agree 2 me. ranvi luks upset & they like u a lot but I cant marry. He s unhappy.

Pre-cap- kanch took ish outside & shows her her & roop poster.its written if u r not mine I wont let u bcum oders.

typos done.

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved loved loved Roop in today's episode👏i absolutely loved the way he made Palak understand not to fight with Ishika and try to make her understand him and his feelings because she will not understand She clearly hates him so much that she does not want to understand . I love the way Palak understood too and promised to him she will not fight with Ishika till he keeps smiling (Means if Ishika tried to hurt Roop again Palak will bajao her band 😛and will not be breaking her promise to Roop too Smart girl Palak😛 )and Roop my boy i am so proud of you👏Yeah keep moving on with your head high This is what i expected from you 👏

I absolutely loved Roop's answer to the villagers that he will make his name and earn respect for his whole village in hotel management too

''aaj na hi mein itna bada hoon na hi itna mahaan hoon lekin hoon tou is gaon ka beta hi, Ek din iss chai coffee k business mein hi itna naam kamaon ga k iss gaon ki naak unchi aur unchi kar paon ga Roopendera Singh Waghela ab naa tou kisi k kehne pe ruke ga na hi jhuke ga , jab mein daroga banana hi nahi chahta tou iss bare mein sochon hi kyun ''👏👏👏Hats off Roop .👍🏼The pride on Kamla and kinjal's face when Roop was saying this 👏

I loved the way Kamla and Kinjal supported Roop in front of villagers . I loved the way Roop thanked his mom for understanding him , supporting and forgiving him , I loved the way Kamla understood Roop and said to she has complete faith on him he will never make her head fall in shame 👍🏼True Kamla

I loved the way Roop used his brain and found out the truth about Jigna's husband accident instead of blindly believing Jigna's mother in law and took Jigna to her in laws Roop neither immediately concluded Jigna's mother in law is lying nor he blindly believed her but instead found out the truth So much difference is between him and Ishika . I also loved the way he stood up for Jigna in front of his father . Loved the pride on Kamla face and the way she said She always wants to see this Roop of her Roop👏

Ishika and her family drama blah 🤢

So Ishika sees the posters and blames Roop and will complain against him to her daroga Ranveer and get him arrested . What can we expect from this shit mentality Ishika . She never bothers to find out the truth but falsely blame Roop because she is desperate to prove him bad . 🤢Disgusting woman I wonder how she will ask forgiveness from Roop for so many sins of hers 🤢
Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
must watch my vm !

Roop-Palak paniyon sa vm

https://vimeo.com/294576959
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
❤️roop and palak r so fresh to see !! it reminds me of their childhood bonding ..running after each other in childhood and now playing like this ..!
😳
Edited by jaanulovejaanam - 5 years ago
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishika is beyond redemption . This woman is not forgivable after how much pain she intentionally put Roop through She should only get severe punishment no forgiveness😡She is extremely evil . Those who are busy misleading the serial Oh Ranveer created misunderstanding blah blah .When even before Ranveer's entry she was a good person ? The fact cvs are clearly showing its Ishika who is an evil , malicious person Even now how she is behaving with Roop is because she is evil She is doing everything wrong with Roop deliberately because she is jealous from his goodness and the fact he did not pamper the queen when she was wrong which burns her ass She is a narcissist Who has excessive interest in admiration of herself She thinks she can do anything wrong with anyone and people should always hail the queen but she became against Roop how dare he not let her slap Palak after her own misdeed From then on she is only abusing him trying every malicious way to prove him bad boy by falsely blaming him but always failing but she never stopped her malicious attempts She keeps lying all the time how he is always wrong Even now she behaving so brutally with him only because of this reason to prove him he is bad to massage her disgusting ego .How difficult to understand he did not molest her ?She was sleeping not dead She thinks Roop saved her life only to molest her ?🤢How could Roop click that photograph without using his hands and he did not even have the mobile ?But no she needed an opportunity to abuse and blame and defame Roop . She does not listen to her own father too but behaves rudely with him because he supports Roop . She Keeps lying, keeps falsely blaming Roop. She cannot think if Roop would have actually raped her why would he draw posters of his misdeed and made his mockery? What proof she has that Roop pasted that posters in college ?But no she will only blame Roop . She has no shame no conscience seeing Roop so much hurt she don't feels any shame for her misdeeds and cruel behavior with him She is a devil who enjoys hurting Roop😡 She hides truth from her parents and blames Roop he came to my room drunk but don't tell the truth to her parents about her evil deed , why he was drunk and why he was so hurt , what he said to her Her father is trying to make her understand even if he came to you drunk he did not cause any harm to you Did he ?There must be some reason but she hides the truth and keeps falsely blaming Roop

Now she will get him arrested too without any proof he pasted those posters On her face the college girls said they don't believe all false blames on Roop by Sandy , Ranveer and Ishika Only an braindead person will doubt Roop's character and Ishika was burning in hearing that . She did not get Purvi's fiancee arrested for actually trying to molest her nor threw black ink on his face but only abuse and hurt Roop as badly as she can . Honestly this evil woman has no redemption Cvs should Karma making her pay heavily for all her evil deeds , all cruelty with innocent Roop😡
Edited by maria13 - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi starts

At po stn ish ask ranvi 2 refuse mrg.as I cant marry .ranvi coughs.she gives him water.he drinks. She says i don't want 2 marry atm. Ranvi praises her that which boy don't want ur alliance. I dint know u don't like me oderwise I wud'd refused myself..ish says its not abt liking.i want 2 fulfill my dreams.he says understood. she asks sorry & thanx 2 him & goes. Ranvi furious.he says u hav 2 marry me only.u r refusing 2day , 2morow u will urself cum2 me.

Ish stops at icecream parlour & thinksi shud take icecream 2 parents as they r angry.

Roop wid hi as their jeep broke down.he asks her 2 sit in jeep. She says I m more worried abt u than ji. He says I m all rite.she says u lie 2 me ii know u from childhood..u 4get abt ish's talks. If she has 2 cum in2 ur life then she will cum I think pairing alliance r made in heaven. Roop says wat shud I do? Wenever I think of 4getting her she cums in front of me.

Ish dupaaat flies & cums on roop.she goes & luks at him wid anger. She took it from him & goes but its tangled wid roop's jacket zip she forcefully removes it & goes in anger. Roop dint do anything. Her dupatta's ring in his hand.

Km at dinner table.ss going & roop also cums. Ss goes. Roop says m not hungry.km says its not gud 2 insult food. I hav served food cum & hav it. He cums & sits but that ring falls down. Km see sit. He luks at her wid bit embarassement she took it & says that u luv ish truly and there r lots of obstacles in true luv. Ranvi cums & listens.she says don't lose ur faith on ur luv. She gives it 2 him. She asks him 2 eat & goes. Ranvi sees.

Roop sits 2 eat.ranvi goes 2 roop & said. Theres gud news 4 u.our ish roop luks at him ranvi says I mean urs ish. Her mrg is fixed. Her uncle has fixed. Food dropped from roop's hands.he luks at him. Ranvi says if u r thinking how it has happened then say thanx 2 urself.roop shocked. Ranvi says the trouble u caused 2 that family so that they hav fixed her mrg poor ish.roop shocked.ranvi pats him on shoulder & says u dint do gud.roop thinks ish mite not luv me but she rembrs me 4 wrong reason I don't like this.i cant see my dreams 2 b broken nor I cud see ish 2 go away from her dreams.i can do anything 2 see her happy.

Ish at home cum 2 parents & gives icecream & says sorry. kanch dint & still upset. Ish dad says m not upset so will hav. Roop calls .kanch asked. She says goon's.but ish blocks him.she asks them 2 hav ic & goes.

Roop wid km & ki & says she has blocked me. he says hav 2 go 2 her home.but km stops & says its not rite 2 go her home in nite.wen her anger calms down she will call u. I bring sumthing 2 eat u havnt eaten & left on table. She goes. Roop is tensed.ki also goes. Roop sits. Ranvi sees & thinks roopendra bro u r getting blocked & my way is getting unblocked he says how much u try 2 talk her

Roop calls ish dad.he says roopendra's phone.kanch asks 2 put phone on speaker. Rop wishes ish dad & says is ish uncle has fixed her mrg bcoz of me? ish dad says no its not like this. Kanch took phone & says yes its all happening coz of u.and listen theres no need 2 call ish & trouble her.she disconnects. Roop thinks wat shud I do now? I wont let her fall in trouble.

In morng hr & palak & roop outside ish class. All r cuming out .hr asks him 2 talk 2 ish but palak asks him not 2 talk 2 ish as theres no use.she will insult.hr says I hav solun 4 it. He pushes him inside. Palak says hr wat r u doing? He closes the door & bolts it.roop goes & calls 2 ish .she luks at him in anger.she says I know u will cum. Wen I told u I don't want 2 see ur face then why hav u cum here?roop says I m feeling v bad that ur uncle is fixing ur mrg wid sum1 else. Ish says open the door.i hav 2 go out & don't want 2 listen 2 u. shes going but roop says let me try she says try?yes my uncle wants my mrg forcefully.he fixed my mrg or not I shud marry or not wats it 2 u?

Hr & palak listen outside.roop shocked . hr & palak open the door.hr says plz ish listen 2 roop. Palak also says plz ish just 4 once.she asks them 2 b quiet. Roop holds her hand & says u hav 2 listen me.palak feels bad & luks away.roop says u cant always b rite & I cant always b wrong .ish luks at his hand. He removes. He said wen a boy proposes a gal & gal refuses it doesnt mean theres nothing left btn them ish shocked while palak luking emotnl & feeling bad. He says theres left sumthing & that's respect 4 each oder.palak luks at roop.roop says I still care abt u & thatswhy I still respect u. ish says respect . if u respected me u wudnt'd in jungle. Roop gets angry & says loudly I dint do anything in jungle.ish angry.palak luks down. He says if I hav proof of it I wud'd proved that I m not guilty.palak luking at roop.he says and I m not saying this coz I want 2 get u but I want u 2 get mrd 2 ur choice of boy wid ur happiness.i don't want u 2 marry anywhere coz of a MU & compromise wid ur dreams coz ILU.ish still angry he says I m not ashamed of saying it nor has any hesitation .ish shocked. But palak luks heart broken & emotnl. Hr nods.roop says yes ILU. Palak feels bad.roop goes. Bg of roop. Hr & palak also outside. Ranvi listens.

Hr says iis gud.u hav luved & dint steal.u said rite.i m really proud of u.roop says but I cant help her by talking. I want 2 help her but she.. palak says I know u want 2 help her . u can take horse 2 water but cant make it drink water. She doesn't want ur help. She herself said that she doesnt want ur help then why u go 2 her 2 get insulted. Leave her. Roop says palak it matters. Ish mite not luv me but I luv her hr luks away. Palak is emotnl.he says I care abt her. But all these things u wont understand.palak shocked & bit angry.roop says bcoz u havnt fallen in luv till now.palak gets angry & says enough roop. Hr luks at them. She says wats this u havnt luv?roop shocked.she says u understand? U think?hav u thot abt me wat I want or think?roop luking at her wid bit srprs.how much I care abt u & luv u? roop shocked & hr also shocked. Palak stops . roop confused & says means.palak cudnt say anything. Hr says she means frndship luv. Roop luks at hr.hr says I also luv u. frndsip luv is also not less strong.he nods. Hr says and no1 cares like frnds.its like that he luks at palak. Palak puts her hand on her mouth like wat was I saying?roop nods &luks at palak & confused & goes. Hr & palak stays. Hr says 2 her wat were u doing? U hold urself.palak luks shocked at herself.

At ish class room teacher teaching. Ish thinks abt roop's talks & then says 2herself he cant say all that just 4 saying.am I really mu him ? is it only a MU?hes even ready 2 talk 2 uncle.why will he pretend 2 care.

Roop at nite & thinking abt jungle incident wen she slapped him & poster thing at college.hes restless.he gets up.ji & ki cum 2 him.and brings carom. He asks thanx & says if hi ben had been here it wud b gud.ki says baapji gets calm down

Ish dad & ish playing cards.he yawns she asks him 2 sleep.In morng. Kanch asks her 2 wake up.she took her outside.she sees many ppl outside. Kanch shows her posters on walls . ish shocked.its written on them if u casnt b mine u wont b of oders.

Pre-cap- ish took posters 2 ss home & shows him & says roopendra puts posters on walls & insulted me.ss shows posters & says both boys & gals r 2gether how can she say my son is wrong only its also possible she mite got stick 2 him.km shocked.

At patel house roopendra is there .kanch says u go away in front of my eyes oderwise I will slap u. roop sits down & says u can slap me but believe me I dint do anything I m innocent. I cant even think of doing this.ranvi wid cops cum& asks him 2 arrests Roop says I m innocent.i dint do anything ranvi shouts loudly take him away. Ish luking at roop wid anger.

typos done

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw a poster of the show promotion with Donal and Ranveer in it.. what a load of crap is this ???
and ppl who are asking for the proof how donal is manipulating the show should see the poster which is the proof.. and pls they call themselves as shashank's fans..seriously???
Libra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dolly thanks for the WU, but no patience to read also..thanks anyway..i read the TRP has become very low now.. why not.. sub Donal mata ki krupa hai