Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi12

@Dolly no action is done without a thought Palak seeing the opportunity did plan if she pushes Ishika and she dies then she will get Roop for herself . Yes she realized after Suraj Chakor made her understand but it cannot excused she did it without planning. Not just she tried to kill Ishika but cheated Roop too She is lucky that Roop not just saved Ishika but saved Palak too from ruining her life but i hope creatives don't sweep this under rug but instead bring it out some way otherwise it will look Palak is cheating Roop

and Palak failed to stand up for her love when it was so needed Why she did not shut up Ishika by telling her she loves Roop ? Ishika insulted Roop by asking Palak you are saying i am wrong and Roop is right then why are you only his best friend not girlfriend Its because no girl can love a characterless boy like Roop🤬Why Palak remained quiet ?Why she went away ?She had to stand up for the respect of Roop in front of others but she kept quiet ?So wrong . Palak 's character has to become mature She does not know how to handle anything . First she became too obsessed to get Roop for herself she tried to kill Ishika in that obsession and did not even think about Roop Now after Suraj and Chakor made her understand true love is selfless and is the name of sacrifice she is too much in sacrifice mode that again fails to understand how to handle a situation and stand up for her Roop She had to stand up for Roop here , for his honor in front of others

i agree wid u rsum pts but i think she dint plan. she just saw her standing & get angry & pushed. her. she was not obsessed 2 much wid roop.but in her anger she behaved like that

i m not justifying her but i m saying she didnt plan like a criminal earlier .she just did on spur of moment but then she was also scared & dint behave normal.
and i said that she shud bcum mature.an di think now she will bcum mature in roop's luv

but wen she dint tell she luvs roop its not immaturity rathee i will say she dint wnat 2 say & put roop in dilemma but yes she cud'd said sumthingelse but here i can still understand her . no1 cud'd said anything in such situn.
yes shes 2 much in sacrifice mode but i think she did rite by not telling she luvs roop it wud'd created more probs 4 him. but she cud'd said that yes my his best frnd bcoz hes not cktless. but i think she dint know wat 2 say in such situn so cudnt say.
i think rooplka will b perfect 4 each oder 4 these reasons. palak respects, cares & luvs roop a lot & fiercely loyal 2 him & she will support him also and roop will act like a guide 4 her & she will bcum more mature bcoz of him
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved today's episode A full Shankylious episode and less of Ishika and Patels torture Shashank outstanding performance once again .👏

So proud of my boy Roop👏 . I knew it he will understand Ishika is not behaving like because of Ranveer's planning but it is because of her own negative mentality which she never changed She does not want to change and only wants to think negative about him and hurt him Just because once in college when Ranveer falsely blamed him that he paid goons for the drama that Sandy did , Roop gave her benefit of doubt she is behaving like this because Ranveer has created misunderstanding That was only Roop's goodness that he gave her benefit of doubt but it does not mean he will always give her

Loved the way Roop confronted Ishika and told her on her face he is not the sort of boy who take advantage of girls He loves her but wont ever force her to love him back He cannot hate her because he does not have a heart to hate anyone but he won't come into her way too Leave loving him ever she does not even care for him i loved the way Roop questioned her if she does not love him its her choice but why she had to insult him and so badly hurt his feelings in front of others I loved the way he said to her he will remember this whole life

Loved the verbal slaps Roop gave to Ishika . 👏Ishika did not have any answer How could she give when she knew Roop is not wrong but she was so arrogant to his pain 🤬This Ishika is a conscienceless DEVIL 🤬She is unpardonable. Makers have to show karma tearing her off very badly how much evil and cruel they are showing her 😡

I loved the way Rupesh glared at Ishika with anger seeing Roop so hurt and drunk , Rupesh knows Roop and he knows his daughter He understood his daughter must have done something terrible with Roop thats why he is so shattered and in pain

Ishika was feeling a bit bad today seeing Roop so much hurt she said to Ranveer she perhaps said a bit too much to Roop today in college🤬A bit too much ? You Disgusting disgrace to human race Ishika patel you were cruel to him , you brutally abused him You brutally insulted him ,his feelings , his character in front of so many people Your evil sinful act shattered his heart so much You so badly hurt him You cruel creature Ishika Patel🤬You are talking crap now you said a bit too much🤬She is so shameless she cannot accept she was very wrong but was saying she said a bit too much🤬

Ishika was praying to God Roop reaches home safely Why praying to God for his safety ? He is goon , rogue , characterless boy who is not worthy of anyone's love so why doing this fake praying drama today ? Somewhere in her heart she was feeling she did wrong with Roop but still too egoistic to accept it 🤢. Wish makers show proper karmic punishment for this evil Ishika 🤬

Loved Hardik 's response to Ishika's call when Roop was found You must be feeling bad he is found but he is found and is well and he disconnected the call👏 Yeah Hardik tell this evil girl off to get lost . Roop does not need her fake concern 😡

Roop my BABY 😭My heart goes out to him😭I cried i cried i cried seeing his pain😭I will never forgive you Ishika Patel😡😡

Thank God it was not shown as Ishika's prayer saved Roop It was Kamla's prayer When the truck was about hit to Roop it was only shown Kamla praying and Hardik saved Roop A mother's prayer saved her son and Roop's bestie saved him Phew i was so scared for a while cvs won't show Ishika's prayer saved him Ishika played no part in finding and saving Roop

Shamsher 🤬and Ranveer🤬 and the neighbors 🤬I loved the way Roop stood up for his mother when those neighbors where taunting her Loved how Roop shut them up by saying Yahan sab ki naak bahut unchi hai , sab ki izzat ka bhojh zaida hai , bahut bhari hai mujh se nahi uthaya jaye ga , iss liye apne gharoor aur ghamand ka bhoj khud hi uthaye aur mujhe bhaksh dijjye Bhai Uthao apna wazan khud uthao👏Too Good Roop👏

Kamla slapped Roop Arey Kamla your son did not drink himself It was Hardik who forced him making him swear on his friendship Hardik why you did not tell everyone

Loved Precap Karma started slapping Ishika .👏Tit for tat 👏

PLZ Ranveer marry your Ishika asap

Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

It's true ..Some more roop ishika scenes on the way ..Mostly in romantic way

I think it will be mostly from Ishika's side because Roop is clearly gonna give her A ROYAL IGNORE Of course he will help her if she will be in trouble but otherwise GET LOST but she will run after him . Roop has taken the route to move on .
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ButterflyOnRose

I think it will be mostly from Ishika's side because Roop is clearly gonna give her A ROYAL IGNORE Of course he will help her if she will be in trouble but otherwise GET LOST but she will run after him . Roop has taken the route to move on .

I hope CV has read our post and started working on ROYAL IGNORE because thats what she deserve!
SugaryHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok so my analysis of the new promo
It seems Ishika and Ranveer 's marriage is fixed
Roop comes to know about Ranveer's planning How he is blackmailing her uncle for this marriage
We all already knew Roop will not let injustice happen with anyone He will save Ishika from trouble for sure because he is our hero so he will expose Ranveer somehow but this clearly does not mean he will marry Ishika. RooShika marriage have no chances until makers come up with some extremely unexpected stupid track I personally don't think even Ranveer will be exposed so soon Ranveer might do something After all he is main villain Lets see
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RayofHope_

Ok so my analysis of the new promo

It seems Ishika and Ranveer 's marriage is fixed
Roop comes to know about Ranveer's planning How he is blackmailing her uncle for this marriage
We all already knew Roop will not let injustice happen with anyone He will save Ishika from trouble for sure because he is our hero so he will expose Ranveer somehow but this clearly does not mean he will marry Ishika. RooShika marriage have no chances until makers come up with some extremely unexpected stupid track I personally don't think even Ranveer will be exposed so soon Ranveer might do something After all he is main villain Lets see

i agree. rnveer wont b exposed so soon. it mite happen ishika wil realize her luv 4 roop & will back off the mrg. and ranveer will pretend 2 sacrifice 4 his bro & ihsikaji but wont.and then will do sumthing where ishika wont trust roop & get mrd 2 ranveer .
tiny15 thumbnail

Epi starts

At roop house roop says for 1st time I.km slaps him hard.all shock.she says u havnt just broken my trust but u hav broken my whole life's worship.she says now I think even u hav 4gotten my values.this slap shudnt b given 2 u but its shud b 2 me.she tries 2 slap herself.roop stops & holds her hands. & says emotinally sorry & says I shud get punishment

ss cums & claps & says all life u were among ur mom & sis now u r going 4 affair.where r ur ideals now?u said mummy papa I will make ur name big. Roop luks down & feeling bad & bit guilty. Ranvi smirks.km etc feeling bad. Ss says u will do that like this?now after that patel gal u will ruin whole of ur life?roop luks & folds his hands & says I m sorry.ss taunts u understood so soon.all luk down. ss asks him 2 4get ish.he says I m asking sorry bcoz ystrday nite bcoz of me u all get in trouble.i m sorry.I luv ish.all bit srprsd & ss shocked.ranvi says luks like u hav 4gotten uncle & aunt's values.ss angry. He says now u hav 2 taught wat 2 talk & how 2 talk in front of elders?now u will talk abt luv affair in front of whole family?roop says politely but sternly ranvi bro atleast u shudnt talk abt family.faiba,ss shocked.he says u hav no rite 2 make me understand abt relations as u don't want 2 acknowledge me as ur bro in my college. SS says the way ur actions r no1 will want 2 take ur name.ranvi smirks bit haughtily. Ss asks him 2 cum & goes. Ranvi goes after ss.faiba also goes. He luks at km & try 2talk but km upset & angry & goes.roop feeling bad.

Ish wid parents.ranvi calls her. Mom says this ranvi seems v. mature & civilized boy.ish dad cums 2 them & says hes nice. Mom says theres diff btn roopendra & ranveer.ranvi calls ish 2 ask her well being & heres roopendra who cum in ish room drunk.ish expressions r like ( sorry guys I cudnt make out wat she wanted 2 show).ish dad says he met me bfr going.both ish & mom luks at him.he says he dint try 2 harm ish. He asks her if he tried 2 harm u. ish luks away in attitude.her mom also bit arrogant. Ish dad says my opinion hasn't changed abt him.2day u may not like it but 1 day u will realize that hes not bad boy. Ish & her mom arrogantly nod their heads. Her mom says ish don't listen 2 ur dad. U go & take bath oderwise u will b late. both go. ish dad sits thinking.

At college. Palak & hr at canteen. Palak drinking tea.hr asks where roop?they were waiting 4 him.roop cums.hr sees & calls roop.palak also luks at him, hr asks roop 2 cum 2 them. Sandy frnd sees him & taunts that we heard that he came drunk . poor majnu.palak luks bit angry.sandy frnd says who will say hes our dsp's son? Roop is angry but quiet.palak getting angry .hr also angry.roop cums & sits btn them

Palak holds his arm & hr said I know how 2 cheer u?palak luks at hr wid bit sadness.he shows him sum map & says we will go from here 2 there. Palak luks at roop happily.hr says mt abu.that 2 go by road driving .palak says happily and weather is also nice.lets go. roop not in mood & upset . he says wid bit sadness I hav no mood. He stood & goes. Both try 2 stop him. He goes. Palak says wat shud I do so that his mood gets rite? Shes upset & sad & turns & saw ish.shes taking coffee/tea.palak gets angry & stood & goes 2 her & just bumped in2 her knowingly . drink fell on ish dress.ish gets angry & says wat u did? R u mad?palak says I hav gone mad or hav u gone mad?she says roop proposed u & if u dint like him then u shud'd refused.why u did such big drama?ish says it all happened coz of u. palak luks away in irritation. Ish says it happened coz of the letter u hav given 2 me.palak says u dint says yes then u also dint refuse .u always luv 2 do drama. Ranvi cums there & listens 2 them. Ish cudnt say anything.he says wats this insolence? Palak luks at him .ish also sees him. He cums near them & says watever ishji wants 2 do,can do.its her decision .palak asks wat r u doing here? R u inspec or security guard of our college?and u cum wenever u like.ranvi gets furious.ish luks at palak wid srprs. Palak then says 2 ish & u wen ur mind bcum wise enough 2 understand roop u will also luv roop.ish shuts up. Ranvi also cudnt say.palak mouthed sum curse silently & goes from there. Ranvi asks ish 2 clean her dress.she goes.ranvi thinks now my biggest attack will cum then u know whos inspec & whos security guard. He boasts on his moustache.ranvi calls sum1 2 take out jeep.he goes.

Ranvi at sum hotel & asks ppl 2 stop work & asks all staff ppl 2stand in line.he asks his cops 2 seal the hotel.they go.manager cums & asks 2 show him order of seal.ranvi asks angrily ask ur owner haren patel 2 get this order at po stn. Understand? cops searched &took all files.

Hr & palak outsde wid roop & try 2 cheer roop. She says happily we shud take 7 days holidays & go 2 goa .hr says think for 7 days only sand.palak says sea.hr party. Palak we roaming hr says walking palak says fun.hr puts his hands on his shoulder & says we all 3. Wat u say roop. Roop is still unhappy.hes walking w/o saying anything.he goes from there. They try 2 stop. Palak says I cant see him like this. I hav 2 do sumthing 2 lift his mood.hr also says yes & both think.palak & hr gets happy & gives hi fi 2 each oder & says idea. They both go 2 roop.palak goes in front of roop & push his bag's belt & sings aey kya bolta tu?hr cums & sings kya yeh bole?roop dint smile. Palak- sun hr- suna.she again pushes bag sting & says aata kya tu goa?hr kya karega yeh aake goa? Palak says ghumega phirega nachega gayega aur.. she twirls around & asks roop dint say anything. She again sings same & make him go round.palak again says roop... roop smiles & says aish karega aur kya? Both hr & palak happy. roop twirls palak around & both laugh & he bumped in2 ish.they luk at each oder. Hr & palak see & srprsd. Roop says I m sorry. Ish arrogantly says u will hav fun only.u always do wrong thatswhy u always say sorry.roop luks away. Palak & hr cum. she says excuse me.& who r u?i m rite. No. "I m always rite company's prez? Ish luks away irritated & shuts up. Roop says leave it palak.palak says no yaar. Roop luks at her. She says wat she thinks of herself?ish luks at her. Palak says its v. necessary 2 tell her that shes wrong.ish srprsd. Roop quiet.palak says 2 ish I will prove this 2 u.ish says really? Palak says oh yea really. Wait.she calls 2 -3 gals neha & vaishanavi cum here. Roop is srprs.roop asks her wat r u doing? Palak says1 sec. she asks tell me neha if roop proposes u wat will u do? Gal says happily I will hug him & says yes.hes so sweet. Roop not luking up. Ish still arrogant.palak asks and all this happened form past sum days, so much probs r occurring, rumours ,poster. U hav no prob wid this as roop's name is so much maligned.neha says only a crazy prsn will doubt roop's ckt.ish luks at roop . roop also luks at her.palak says wat she knows?roop goes 2 palak & asks her 2 cum 2 home but palak not ready. Roop took her away shes angry & says she shud know u hav luved a wrong gal. she keeps on saying u r wrong. Roop is not wrong.ish luks at all & feel embarassed.

At hotel ranvi . he says now ur Watergate hotel is sealed.he warns staff not 2 cum as its sealed .bg of ranvi.he thinks abt doing deal of mrg wid ish wid this raid.ropendra u will b out of his life 4ever.

Ish going. Palak & roop in jeep. Palak driving.and she splashes muddy water on ish ( does not luk deliberately ). Roop luks at palak.Ish gets shocked & angry.palak stops jeep at sum distance. Both turn & see ish. Ish angry.palak says this is called tit 4 tat. Whos she 2 give ckt certificate ? roop nods like cant say anything. Ish furious.

Ranvi at po. Stn.he says I can judge prsn truly mr haren patel he threw file at him & he catches it (actor changed). u will pay wat u hav done?praful also there.ranvi says has any1 read cl industries file? U hav 2 close ur business 4ever. Praful says he doesnt know that we.. ranvi threw file at him. Har says just relax. Ranvi says u know u can b in jail in dozen cases as u r doing illegal business wid foreingers.u know the consequences of doing business like this? Praful says u don't know wat r consequences of raiding like that. Ranvi hits his stick on desk & says angrily if I called owner then don't want 2 talk 2 his cubs. Har says if u want 2 talk 2 me then wats the need of all these ppl. Ranvi asks cops 2 go away I m here 2 handle.all cops go. har asks praful 2 go.

Ji & ki playing carom..ji gets a call.& gets scared.ki asks wat happened? Whos call is this? Ji makes excuse but ji is still scared.

Haren patel gives bribe of money 2 him.praful also there.ranvi closes briefcase of money&put it away.he says I believe in making relations than bribe. Har asks means. Ranvi says ish rupesh patel.

At patel house.tau wid ish dad & says I hav seen boy .he will keep her happy.kanch also there.ish cums.tau gives her sum gifts which his clients brought .tai luking at them.har says I m sorry 4 all wat happened. And 4get all.ish dad stops.u just tell me wat type of boy u want 4 ish. ish dad says boy shud hav values, respect elders & mature.kanch says he shud respect ish also.he shud stand on his feet.he took sweet box from ish & tries 2 feed ish dad. He says congratz, we hav found such boy 4 this gem(eww) ish says I don't want 2 marry so why r u forcing? She goes.tai says boy is gud this time u shud see. If u don't like then refuse.both parents luk at each oder. Ish dad says its also rite.tai gives envelope 2 them. Har says boy is inspec & from gud family.ish parents luk at each oder. Har says if u wont like then change my name.ish at her room.

Pre-cap- mom asks 2 see pic. Ish says wen I don't want 2 marry then wats the need 2 see pic.kanch took out pic & srprsd.she shows ranvi pic.

typos done

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Today was Palaklious episode👏 Dil khush kar diya aaj Palak ❤️

Loved Roop's reply to Ranveer when Ranveer was lecturing him on family and relationships Roop gave him a bang on reply At least you don't lecture me on family and relationships , you are one who hesitate call me your brother in college.

Kamla is very angry at RoopHope she understands Roop when her anger cools down

I loved Roop how did not blame Hardik that he forced him to drink making swear him on their friendship but he apologized to his parents for unintentionally hurting them

Ishika's father Rupeh was once again trying to put some sense in Ishika's skull but both ungrateful shameless disgusting mother and daughter duo don't want to listen😡 . So much shameless and disgusting are these mother and daughter duo that before talking bad about Roop they don't even think they are bashing that boy without whom Ishika would not be alive today Both mother and daughter are so cheap 🤢

.Ranveer is very good for Ishika because he pampers her a lot Roop is very bad because he does not pamper her when she is wrong 🤢Thats is why this disgusting creature hates Roop so much and always want to think negatively about him and always abuse him and tries to defame his character in front of people with lies to massage her disgusting ego because she wants to prove him wrong . Ranveer could accomplish his plan against Roop because Ishika is wrong , She is malicious Her thinking ,her intentions are wrong She is doing everything wrong with Roop intentionally because she wants to prove him as wrong for her fake ego

Rupesh said to his wife and daughter Today you both might be finding me wrong but tomorrow you yourself will realize i am not wrong about Roop . Roop is a good boy Yeah right one day both mother and daughter will realize when karma will slap them hard, when their dear Ranveer's true face will be exposed and he will make Ishika's life hell and they will slap themselves for being so wrong to innocent Roop Then they will recall how good Roop always has been to them and how they always thought wrong about him .Today they are so arrogant tomorrow they themselves will beg to Roop Both mother and daughter will when they will get burnt up because of their misdeeds and wrong thinking

Ishika such a evil devil 🤬She did not tell her parents the truth what she did with Roop and why he came to her Roop and what he was saying to her but only told them he came to my drunk and lied to degrade him in her parents eyes Even when her father told her he did not try to harm her She did not tell the truth She is an evil heartless monster who does not care about Roop's pain All the fake praying drama she did was to save herself from any blame if anything happened with Roop she will be blamed and her father had too seen Roop so shattered and drunk

I loved the way Palak confronted Ishika and gave her tight slaps of truth👏 But Ishika too negative mind that she won't understand till she get burnt badly because of her wrong choices and wrong thinking Ishika does not like stain on her dupatta and goes mad She was shouting at Palak have you gone mad ?Disgusting girl does not like stains on her dupatta but love to splash mud on Roop Palak and abuse Roop .put false blames on his character to defame his character She splashed mud on him , she splashed water on him , she grabbed his collar , she slapped him , she put black ink on his face , she always lies about him in front of others to defame his character and herself become mad if she gets stain on her dupatta 🤬

I loved the way Palak said to Ishika i am not mad you are mad 👏I loved the way Palak questioned her if you don't like Roop then you could refuse to me why you had to do that drama ? and this disgusting ishika was saying to Palak you were wrong you gave me that letter 😡Honestly how much disgusting and evil is this Ishika I have no words🤬 , She has no shame at all because of her evil deed Roop was so much hurt She deliberately abused and insulted him in front of college to hurt him and she is proud of her misdeed . 🤬One day you will cry remembering all this Ishika You will cry Ishika Wait and watch how karma tears you Then you will remember this letter and cry

I loved the way Palak said to her when your brain will be capable of understanding Roop you will fall in love with him too . So true

I also loved the way Palak said to Ranveer You are selected as a cop or security guard of this college that always roaming here . Haha Bang on . Ranveer's face was worth seeing

I loved the way Palak cheered up Roop, made him smile . Aye kya bolta tu Aww that was so adorable and sweet ❤️and Roop smiled and replied aish kya karen aur kya 😃Awww

Ishika was taunting Roop you will do only Aish 🤬He does aish or whatever why you are burning Ishika patel ? 🤬 She was lying to Roop you are always wrong then have to say sorry ? Seriously how much cheap is this girl He accidentally bumped her and saved her from falling and said sorry So much courteous he is and she is massaging her fake ego by falsely blaming him he is always wrong because she cannot accept she is wrong .For her fake ego he keeps lying about Roop he is always wrong and keeps doing doing more wrong with him .🤬

I loved it when Palak said to ishika on her face Excuse me who the hell are you ? Miss I am always right Are you president of i am always right organization👏 .This Ishika only wants to be called right even when she is wrong she cannot accept she is wrong she keeps lying Roop is always wrong for her disgusting ego 😡

I loved the way Palak called those girls and on Ishika's face asked them if Roop propose to them what will their reaction and they happily said they will accept happily because he is a sweetheart and Palak questioned them even after all the blames on Roop in the recent days and the girls said only a crazy person will doubt Roop's character .👏 . So true . These girls are sensible they are not malicious like Ishika They have seen Roop they don't blindly believe any false blame on him because they have seen him They can see his goodness . Ishika on contrary is dirty negative mind who is jealous from Roop's goodness and righteouness so she keeps lying he is wrong ,keeps falsely blaming him quickly believed Sandy and Ranveer because she wants to believe only negative things about him because she herself wants to think negative about him . Ishika was burning in jealousy and anger seeing those girls replies 🤢She is fuming because her plan to defame Roop failed 😡

I loved the way Palak said to Ishika on her face Let her know Roop you fell in love with for the wrong girl . Yeah let this disgusting girl know she is wrong who does not deserve Roop's love

I also loved palak splashing mud on Ishika though it was unintentional It was Karma giving Ishika tit for tat , Loved the way Palak said this is called tit for tat She deserves this only Who the hell she thinks herself of to give character certificate to people Who needs her character certificate ? Yeah bang on Palak Put this Ishika in her place

Hopefully Ishika will get married to her Ranveer and rot in hell with him

S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whatever may the reason, Palak did wrong to Ishika, if she wud also do the same that Ishika done, then what is the difference between Ishika and Palak. Both are same. A good person cannot harm anybody in anyway, if the other person did something wrong to him before. He has to show his/ her goodness always in any circumstances. I feel the justification of Palak's action is someway not send a good message to the society. If she has to become a good human being she should not have done such thing (like chaya girana and mud splashing, etc.). Being angry is not an excuse to do harm to the other person. It is my general thinking.

Reviewing yesterday's episode, it look like Ishika has no remorse/ repentance. How come she agree for the marriage is not known, as she was against early marriage with anybody. It look like she was in cloud nine after seeing Ranvir's photo, as he is her ideal man. It seems upto the end of Navratri, the wedding Rasams will be shown. Ranvir's planning and plotting shall continue till the month end. In the precap, Roop swear on god that if Ishika is not mine by end Navratri he won't allow the wrong person marry her. He is still not moved-on, after she throw him out from her life. I thought Roop never approach her for a life together with her, after her actions and his confession to her that he will not disturb her in future. She should have come back to him after realising the truth about Roop and Roop should try to stay away from Ishika as per his promise.

It is my personal view.

No body is saying Palak's attempt to kill Ishika was right and excusable but i disagree with this she is unpardonable for life because she has shown she is genuinely ashamed of her misdeed and repenting and trying to rectify it Roop is a blessing in her and Ishika 's life Roop saved Ishika No harm came to Ishika so Roop rectified Palak's misdeed Palak needs to confess it Yes and apologize for it yes but the fact she is genuinely repenting and trying to rectify it so she is pardonable

She refused to kill Ishika when Ranveer was instigating her She tried her best to bring Roop and Ishika closer . She is still trying to knock sense in Ishika and make her realize what great blessing she is rejecting, how much wrong she is doing One day Ishika will remember Palak's words and cry and regret why she did not listen to Palak then .

I dont agree with this Palak is a bad human being because of chai girana and mud splashing on Ishika How this made her a bad human being ? She is just giving Ishika tit for tat to make her realize her misdeeds I personally think the mud splashing was unintentional but she realized she splashed mud on Ishika and she did not feel sorry and why she should ? Didn't Ishika splash mud on Roop and Palak twice and instead of accepting her misdeed she tried to slap Palak and became against Roop and starting abusing and falsely accusing him from then on because he did not let her slap Palak ?How cruelly Ishika abuses Roop only to harm him then if Palak only splashed mud on her to give it back to her in her own way how that made her a bad human being ?She splashed chai on her dupatta not on her face What one gives around comes to them Ishika does not like what she does with others if others do same with her She is a disgusting hypocrite

Roop will take time to heal and move on Every human being needs but he is trying to move on Not being Devdas for Ishika Yesterday when his friends were trying to cheer him up ,he smiled and responded to them in same playful way He is clearly trying to move on but he heart is badly wounded It hurts so he will take some time

I am sure seeing Roop's character and storyline he is not going accept Ishika in his life now no matter she even begs.

Ishika likes Ranveer because he pampers her a lot Even when she is wrong Ranveer says she is right Ranveer feeds her fake ego that she is always right thats why she likes him and Ranveer is also against Roop thats why she likes him

Ishika also thinks since Ranveer is a cop so he is great person because he is a cop Being a cop is of big status for her Roop is good for nothing for her because he chose to study hotel management instead of becoming a Cop .