Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
@mahi make separate post for this ...u have written all point well
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

@mahi make separate post for this ...u have written all point well

Ok but first i think i need to make a couple of changes in the post to make it topic post because i was only responding to the conversation here 😆
Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Mahi. It was beautifully written. I am also of the opinion that now NO ISHIKA or PALAK for Roop please. He deserve better. Ishika should repent for her life by getting married to Ranvir and a golden hearted girl should be brought for ROOP and help him to heal his wounds. Ishika should be married to Ranvir and live in the same house where she should watch how ROOP treat his family and other relations for their happiness. She should realize her mistakes and what a blunder she has done to herself.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

@Mahi. It was beautifully written. I am also of the opinion that now NO ISHIKA or PALAK for Roop please. He deserve better. Ishika should repent for her life by getting married to Ranvir and a golden hearted girl should be brought for ROOP and help him to heal his wounds. Ishika should be married to Ranvir and live in the same house where she should watch how ROOP treat his family and other relations for their happiness. She should realize her mistakes and what a blunder she has done to herself.

i disagree wid u abt palak. why not palak? he deserves better then palak is much better & can b best
palak is gud hearted prsn & she proved it from last 3-4 epis.palak alos tried 2 make her understand & asked read the letter w/o being judgmental.

but rest of ur post i agree.
S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i disagree wid u abt palak. why not palak? he deserves better then palak is much better & can b best

palak is gud hearted prsn & she proved it from last 3-4 epis.palak alos tried 2 make her understand & asked read the letter w/o being judgmental.

but rest of ur post i agree.

Palak is guilty of pushing Ishika into water, thereby committed a crime, which not a simple crime. Whatever may be the reason trying to kill a person is not pardonable. If a person in good in heart think before 10 times before doing a thing like this. Repenting is not eligible for getting pardoned.
tiny15 thumbnail

Palak is guilty of pushing Ishika into water, thereby committed a crime, which not a simple crime. Whatever may be the reason trying to kill a person is not pardonable. If a person in good in heart think before 10 times before doing a thing like this. Repenting is not eligible for getting pardoned.

i disagree.she dint push after planning.and did it on impulse of anger.repenting & regretting makes ppl pardonable even the crimes which r done wid intentions & planning.so here palak dint do anything wid evilness. even court pardons such crimes which r done wid intentions if criminal accepts them & regrets it & try 2 recitfy it & done only once in his impulse.
palak atleast did it only once that 2 in anger on impulse.shes not like doing & doing & not accepting & regretting it like ishika whos abusing & hurting ropp again & again & not even realizing or accepting her mistakes.
emotional abuse is more hurting & worse than physical harm.
so palak is better than ishika
she regretted & now repenting.i m sure once all this matter settles she will accept that also.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
@Dolly no action is done without a thought Palak seeing the opportunity did plan if she pushes Ishika and she dies then she will get Roop for herself . Yes she realized after Suraj Chakor made her understand but it cannot excused she did it without planning. Not just she tried to kill Ishika but cheated Roop too She is lucky that Roop not just saved Ishika but saved Palak too from ruining her life but i hope creatives don't sweep this under rug but instead bring it out some way otherwise it will look Palak is cheating Roop

and Palak failed to stand up for her love when it was so needed Why she did not shut up Ishika by telling her she loves Roop ? Ishika insulted Roop by asking Palak you are saying i am wrong and Roop is right then why are you only his best friend not girlfriend Its because no girl can love a characterless boy like Roop🤬Why Palak remained quiet ?Why she went away ?She had to stand up for the respect of Roop in front of others but she kept quiet ?So wrong . Palak 's character has to become mature She does not know how to handle anything . First she became too obsessed to get Roop for herself she tried to kill Ishika in that obsession and did not even think about Roop Now after Suraj and Chakor made her understand true love is selfless and is the name of sacrifice she is too much in sacrifice mode that again fails to understand how to handle a situation and stand up for her Roop She had to stand up for Roop here , for his honor in front of others

mahi12 thumbnail
Talking about Ishika's negative mentality and how she is the only at fault in here in how she is behaving with Roop because she only wants to think negative about Roop to satisfy her ego that Roop is bad 🤢First she used to think Roop and Palak are boyfriend and girlfriend then she used to think how a characterless boy 😡 ike Roop can get a girlfriend and now that she knows Palak is only best friend , she taunted Palak seeing her defending Roop and telling Ishika you are doing big mistake She blamed Roop that Palak is not his girlfriend only because he is characterless and no girl can love a characterless boy like him🤢 . Can you blame Ranveer for her such thinking ?Did Ranveer tell her this ? No . How much she knows about Roop and Palak relationship ?How she thinks Palak does not love Roop ?She cannot think if Roop is so bad then why Palak is even his best friend ?A boy and girl can be friends too ?Don't friends love each other ? But see she only wants to think negative about Roop .The fact she is extremely spoiled and nasty person She took it on her ego when Roop did not let her slap Palak and from then on she is only thinking negative about him and trying to prove him as bad boy In between she tried to be good to Roop when her father shamed her and when Palak blamed her during boxing match between Roop and Sandy this all is happening because of her and she knew Palak is not wrong because she instigated Sandy to fight with Roop but the fact she kept the malice in her heart. and she is showing her true colors to Roop that she never changed Seeing her trying to be good to him during dahi handi competition and when sandy tried to kill Roop she came in front of Roop , Roop thought she has changed and started caring for him but she has proved to him she did not and does not care for him at all . She is doing everything deliberately not because of Ranveer but because she only wants to think negatively about Roop and prove him a bad boy only
mahi12 thumbnail

Ishika's marriage with Ranveer is the ideal karmic punishment for both of them Ishika will redeem only in hard way When she will be suffer at the hands of Ranveer then she will understand her misdeeds Ranveer let him live him with a wife who will eventually fall in love with his younger brother Its obvious Ishika will fall for Roop one day for sure but It will be good karmic punishment for Ranveer that his wife will love Roop Writers should bring a new girl for Roop who is the best and seeing him wiith Roop both Ranveer and Ishika burn with jealousy
tiny15 thumbnail

Epi starts

At patel house roop says now I can rembr 4 whole of my life that u cant luv RSW. Ish is irritated. He says I m sorry 4 forest thing Roop said he dint do wrong wid her.i cant do wrong wid any gal. Ish luks away but then he slips & ish held him & calls.he says I wrote letter 2 u & every word written in it was true. I really luv u a lot.ish srprsd. I only want luv in return of that luv.ish luking.he says I don't want 2 get u forcefully. If u r getting troubled wid that then I promise u hav no prob wid RSW as I luv u so much. Song played. He luks away & says I still cant dislike u.

She goes away. & ask him 2 go away wid bit of irriattion. Roop says gn . he picks up his jacket & bottle.her dad cums & sees & calls his name.ish saw & srprsd.roop says sorry. 2day I drink alc 4 1st time.i m telling truth. U wont hav any prob from me after 2day.ish luking wid irritation. Roop says gn & luks at ish who luks away.he goes

Roop going on road & says ILU ish. He says i luved dad & he said u r not my son . luved ish she said I m not able 2 get her luv. He shouts emotinally u know God.

Ish prays that I m angry wid roop but he shud reach home safely 2day as his condn is not ok.

At roop house ranvi . he calls ish. She picks up & wonders. He says I was not feeling sleepy so thot if u r also awake I shud call u.she says I think I did 2 bad wid roop in the college.ranvi not happy. She says he has cum 2 my home in v.bad condn that 2 drunk.dont know how he will he reach at home?

Roop going on road & seeing ish pic on mob & saying ilu & slumped down near a corner.

At roop home Km wakes up ss.shes worried abt roop. She tells him its 3.30AM and roop hanst cum back. I m v .worried.ss says u sleep. He must b hiding his face sumwhere .km tries but ss sleeps off. Km cums in hall. Ji & ki cum & ji said I'd woken up ranvi.ki says I just called palak. Roop is not there also.ranvi cums & pretend s 2 sleepy & said wat happen aunty? u awake me in nite.km says ranvi go & find roopendra.ranvi says u r taking tension w/o any reason. He will cum. Km says ok I shud go.ranvi says aunty stop.why shud any women go wen men r there? He sits & putting on shoes & thinks I know hes drunk. He must b lying sumwhere .its gud chance.i will dishonor him.ji & ki luks at him & each oder.ji says ranvi we will also go wid u. ki says yes more the ppl more its gud.ranvi agrees. They go km prays 2 goddess & says plz protect my roop. Ranvi ji & ki asking ppl showing his pic. Hi & himsh also doing separately. Hr also on bike asking ppl.

Ish gets call from hr whos sleeping.shes srprsd.hr asks her we cant find roop? Has he cum 2 ur home?ish srprsd.she said he hasnt reached home?hr panics & thinks hes not at her home also.he asks if u know sum place where he cud b? she says no.. then phone cuts.hr goes.

All meet at sum place & ask each oder.they all r worried. Ranvi is relaxed & thinks how 2 make situn more enjoyable. He goes 2 side & calls ss whos sleeping & ss wakes up & sees ranvi call. Ranvi says I just cum 2 know that roopendra has drunk & lying sumwhere on road.ss gets unhappy. Ranvi says he has bcum devdas that 2 for a gal .i just thot u shud know so I informed u.ss says ok I will go 2 search him. Ranvi says don't worry. I wil pick him up & bring him back 2 home. Ss says ok but b careful. Ss says roopendra has started drinking?

Ranvi thinks if he has cum under vehicle.if its like this I will break coconut under that vehicle.he goes back 2 oders & asks 2 cum 2 mg road & asks hr 2 go 2 bus stand.they all go

Roop at temple & said emotionally & has tears I was not understanding 2 whom I shud tell my heart's feeling .so I came 2 u. u r creator of world why hav u written my story of life like this. I lost my dad's luv now lost ish luv. U know how much I luv ish he stops. I repair vehicle daily how will my life run?u hav 2 repair it. U hav 2 show me way.

He goes from there.km lit the lamp. Roop going. A truck cuming his jacket falls. he bends 2 picks up.Km gets scared.& prays ambey maa plz hold my roop.shes praying while frame changing btn roop near truck picking his jacket & goddess statue. Sum1 took him away 2 side. Its hr.hr says 2 truck driver r u blind?he hugs him.roop says ilu ish. Hr makes him sit.he asks if hes fine. All r worried 4 u.lets go. hes 2 drunk & falls on hr & says ilu ish. Hr says but she doesnt luv u.he keeps on mumbling. Hr says she hates u.then he rembrs & says let me call .

Hr tells ranvi that he'd found roop.and they both r near goddess temple. ranvi says ok u got roop. Ok we r cuming. Ji & ki happy.ranvi asks them 2 inform hi & bil.They go. ranvi thinks I thot 2day we will get his dead body but hes there.

Hr asks b conscious.we hav 2 go 2 home.

Ish wakes & bit worried.she calls hr & he tells ish tauntingly must feel bad but I'd found roop & hes ok. Ish says thank god but phone gets disconnected .ish gets relieved.

At home all r gathered. Roop still not conscious & hr holding him.ss angry & shouting & says no sis let all know wat was RSW & wat has he bcum now?see. hes standing here drunk. Roop says 2 hr drunk why its happening wid me? hr holding him. faiba also feels bad. Ss says u all rembr wen he came back from military school.whole vill was standing 2 welcum him they show bit FB of his cuming.ss sasy bcoz u all hav hopes that one day ss son will bcum inspec & wat has he bcum useless.roop cant stand properly & standing wid help of hr. km & ji & ki r feeling bad.ss says hes standing drunk in front of his parents. He has no shame. Ranvi happy.he thinks only his dad has dream of bcuming a cop. But whole neighbourhood & vill/town wanted him2 bcum inspec.sis .one prsn says yes ss bro we thot he will bcum bigger man than u but hes drunk. A woman says but sumthing must'd happened that hes drunk so much. Ranvi says he has fallen in luv wid a gal & has bcum crazy & that gal insulted him in front of whole college.km feels bad. Ss says then go & pick that gal & marry her.he useless.he has 2 drink & roam on roads.km sad.oder man says but its wrong that 4 a gal one shudnt tarnish his ckt & family .ss says now hes grown up why wiil he listen 2 me now?how 2 make him understand>\? Anoder woman said km make him undertsnad he never says no 2 u.if u dishonous once then whole life goes in washing that stain.roop says no1 say anything 2 my mummy. Here all ppl hav high nose.hr nodding in no. roop drunk & says all ppl's honour is so heavy.i cant bear it. So u take burden of ur ego & honour but spare me.hr took him inside.ss worried km feeling bad.

In morng ki gives lemon juice whos sitting wid his head in his hands..but km cums & threw it away.ji ,ki &roop shocked .faiba also shocked.he says I m sorry mummy I drink 4 1st time .km angry &slaps him hard.all shocked. He luks emotnly at her & wid srprs.km angry

Pre-cap- at college ish standing.both palak & roop going in jeep. Palak driving & they splash mud on her.ish shocked.palak stops jeep sum space away.they luk back at her wid bit attitude & behaves like dc . Ish irritated .

Ranvi at patel hotel hes asking 2 seal the hotel.sum1 cums & says plz show me seal order. Ranvi said 1st u tell u owner haren patel 2 get seal order form po stn..he thinks now wid this raid I will deal ish abt mrg & roopendra u will b out of ish'slife permanently.

typos later on

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago