Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

Viewers shall definitely want to see the real face of Ranvir before her marriage to Ranveer, otherwise she will be finished, her ego, her self respect, all will perish when she marries Ranvir. After her marriage only, she should learn the original Ranvir and realise what is the real Roop and repent her misunderstandings with Roop. This will be good lesson for the people who is judgemental before thinking anything.

She deserves her ego , self respect finished I hope she gets married to Ranveer and suffer and cry repenting for her cruel behavior with Roop
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i think viewers know ranveer's face.

but i want rnaveer 2 get exposed after his mrg 2 ishika only.only then she will realize wats it 2 b judgmental & arrogant brat.
she really doesnt deserve roop at all.
tho i think she mite later on broke her engagement wid ranveer & get ready 2 marry rooop wen roop will prove his innocence tho he mite not b able 2 prove him guilty & ranveer trying 2 b goody-2 but ranveer mite do sumthing at last moment & she will again leave roop at altar & marry ranveer.

and her mrg wid ranveer will b a lesson & a social msg 2 those ppl who r judgmental,biased & arrogant

@bold👏
really want ranveer ishika to get married😳😊 ..so that rooplak can also get married and roop to again back ..toour old roop ...though he will get broken...but ishika dont deserve him .

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi starts

Roop at garage & rembrs slap he was hitting tyres. hns sees & upset .hr & palak cum .he asks them 2 stop him. Hes not listening 2 me. hr goes & holds his hand & says roop.palak says stop it yaar.u hav got hurt.hr says hav u gone crazy?wat r u doing? Stop oderwise. Roop says oderwise wat? Wat will u do?hes pushing hr will u hit me? hit me-2 hr shocked.palak says roop if u want 2 vent out ur anger then do it on me.roop in anger pushes her & says its not anger.hr & hns & palak srprsd & palak emotnl.he said its not anger but its pain of heart break.palak stunned & teary eyed.hr luks down. Roop says the pain I m feeling here (points at heart)is nothing in front of this pain.i hav never felt this like bfr. Palak luks down & teary eyed.i m feeling like my heart is going 2 blow.he says in anger but how do u know wats heart break?if u hav luved sum1 then will understand.palak stunned &luks at him teary eyed & sadly.hr also stunned & luks at him & sad. Palak luks at roop sadly & teary eyed. She rembrs her realizn of luv & then roop's confession of luv 4 ish.shes luking stunned & sadly at roop.roop pushes hr in anger & frustrn & rudely said get aside.palak is shocked & sad.hns says 2 roop roop listen.palak rembr roop's words abt how she cud understood & luving sum1. Shes trying 2 control herself & luks down wid tears. Hr also feels bad & sad 4 her.hr wipes her tears & says palak u don't cry. I will just go & ask him why palak wont understand?palak luks at him.hr says hes hurt & has pain but u hav tears in ur eyes.palak trying 2 control & has tears in her eyes.hr says but theres heart break here also. Palak says no theres no need of it.hr says why no need? Ur bro cant see u like this.he turns 2 go but palak stops him & says emotnlly no hr.if u really consider me ur sis.u wont say anything 2 roop. U will never tell him that how much I.. she cudnt say anything & says u promise me that u wont say anything. Hr also emotnl & says but palak. Palak says emotionally & crying my happiness is wid roop's happiness. Hr felt helpless. She says if roop's happiness is ish then that's it.and 4 that whatever I hav 2 do I will do happily. She smiles wid bit of sadness.i will go 2 ish & say how much roop luvs her.i will tell her that roop is not wrong & I will tell whole truth 2 ish, hr feeling sad & bad 4 palak. She luks at roop wid tears in her eyes & says emotnly & determinedly roop will defo get his luv.hr nods. Palak wipes tears.theres sad bg.

Ranvi goes 2 kids & ish 2 play musical chairs.ish is happy.they r playing.

Roop working.palak & hr luking at him wid concern & sadness.hns cums & says roopendra take rest . u r working from 4 hrs.palak sees him & emotnl & sad.hr also upset. Hns calling roop name. roop gets irritated & says I m working only. Atleast I m not breaking sum1s heart. Let me do my work. Plz.palak luks at roop wid concern & feeling bad 4 him.hr luks at her.

Ish wid ranvi & kids playing. in btn try 2 hi fi wid ranvi.Ish won ranvi asks them 2 wish her.ish is happy wid kids. Ranvi thinks ish now u hav so much engrossed in my tune that u wont listen 2 roopendra's tones.ish happy wid kids & enjoying.

Palak says 2 hr emotionally I hav 2 help him.if I don't help him then who will help him? Hr says but palak u shud talk 2 roop.wat if he wants sumthingelse?palak smiles sadly & says no he wont let me help him.he thinks that I don't like ish even a bit.but he doesn't understand that theres nothing impt 4 me than his happiness.hr nods. she says only roop is impt 4 me.shes saying emotionally & wid tears in her eyes so I hav 2 do this. I will just call ish. She took out her phone & connects but roop cums there & took phone from her & disconnects & says why r u calling ish,palak? He heard her saying calling ish.Both palak & hr srprd & luk at each oder.roop asks why? Palak luks at him.

At orphanage cop clicks pic of ranshika wid kids. Cop ask wat if I click pic of u 2?kids happy. Ranvi says ok then says 2 ish if u r comfortable then. Ish ready. Ranvi stands bit far from ish. She says cum near.u r v shy.u hav 2 click pic in 1 frame? Ranvi smiles & says ok as u wish.he goes near her 2 stand but still not much near. Cop clicks pics.he asks kids 2 clap. All clap. Kids alongwid ish & ranvi dancing. While dancing both bumps in2 each oder.ranvi & ish both luk at each oder.

Roop says I don't think its all rite palak? No use of calling her. She will take wrong meaning. and will think -ve only. Matter will worsen more.dont call her.palak says roop if u wont call her then how will she know that u r not a goon & cktless boy? Roop luks at her hr also luks on. How she will know that u luv her so much?that u r a gentle man? Palak saying emotionally. Roop luks at her.she says she cant get better life partner than u. roop says palak she doesn't even consider me her gud frnd leave alone life partner. Then?? Roop then put his hands on her shoulder & says palak I said 2 much 2 u in anger. I m sorry. Palak smiles & says emotionally I understand. U stop thinking abt that.u just think how will u tell her that how much u luv her?how will u make her realize that she cant get a more gud boy than u?roop luks at her. She says that u both r made 4 each oder & ur thinking also matches.hr feels bad. Palak smiles sadly.

Ish sitting on chair ranvi serving kids then came 2 sit beside her. He asks u r not eating?ish says I was thinking that our thinking matches so much.she says I also like 2 celebrate my bday like this .ranvi luks at kids .she says and I liked it v.much ranvi says ishji u don't know u made me so happy by cuming here?i m telling u truth that I've never came here wid any gal? ish says why? U don't hav any GF? Ranvi says u don't hav any BF? Sh e says no I will marry only wen my career will b set.ranvi luks at her.he says in fact I think gals shud marry only wen they bcum independent.if u choose a bf or life partner then wat will u want in him? Ish says r u flirting wid me? he says & stammers is it flirting? I m sorry. I was asking generally.ish smiles & says its ok

She says I want my life partner whos strong & sensitive ,whos not selfish.and take care of my dreams also alongwid him. He shud understand me. and consider my parents like his parents & respects them. And he shud consider mrg such bond where we cud lead life wid freedom. And wid whom I cud share my pain & happiness.ranvi says wow gud.

Palak says 2 roop u r a perfect life partner. U r that life partner whom every gal dreams of.shes emotnl.roop luks at her. Hr also luks at her. She says so u just b confident ok.roop says but I cant say anything wen goes in front of her.she says wenever u go 2 her 2 say sumthing sumthing wrong happens?and theres new MU.roop says yes. She says but this time I hav an idea.wen u go 2 say then its prob? Then u tell ur heart's feeling by writing. Hr luks at roop . she says then there will b no MU?rite? hr says I think this idea will work.u shud write a letter. Roop says she doesn't want 2 see my face then why will she take letter from me?palak says I m here .u give me letter . I will give it 2 her. U just write letter.and leave it 2 me. I will take care.roop says r u sure?she nods. Hr says shes rite. Palak luks at roop emotanlly & thinks 2 herself I cant get my luv but u will defo get ur luv. She wipes her eyes.and thinks 2 herself and 4 that I will try anything which is possible.

Ranvi gives gifts 2 kids ish also sees this. Ish asks u dint tell wat type of gal u want?he says I want a simple & smart gal like u.he says 1 min it doesnt mean I m flirting wid u.ish smiles & he also smiles.he luks at her

At nite patel house ish & parents kanch says from ur talks this guy seems v nice & mature.ish says yes hes v caring sensitive,honest & hardworking guy.ish dad says means u like guy. Ish says but.. he says don't worry u take ur time. Kanch also smiles ish says u r world's best parents.kanch says know. Ish going 2 sleep. Ish dad calls her & asks if she cleared all wid ropendra. Ish rolls her eyes.he says don't get angry.as I talk abt roopendra hes not that type of boy. Ish says but this time I m sure.she rembrs posters in his hands.he intentionally put posters & then did drama in classroom also.u don't take his side. I wont 4give him 4 this ever.i don't want 2 talk abt it wid u anymore.she goes. Kanch cums & says why r u taking roopendra's side in front of her.why r u making her upset?

At house. Ranvi calls ish.he asks as she was late so he was worried.ur parents r not angry wid u. she says no.in fact I told abt u 2 them & they r happy. Ranvi says ok?then nxt time I will cum 2 wish them . she says yes sure.he thinks shes hooked. Shes even ready 2 make me meet her parents.she says ok I will put down.ranvi says oh yes puts down phone & sees roop.

Roop trying 2 write letter.there r pages strewn .ji & ki cum.they go 2 him. Ji says whatever mu u hav 4get them.dont think abt fights.and just write. Ki says u just write abt ur luv & all will b well. Ranvi listens.ki says m sure wen ish reads ur letters then will get agree instantly. Roop luking here & there & thinking.hes writing. Ranvi thinks so hes writing letter. I shud commend that boy doesn't leave trying. I will deliver ur letter at rite address.

Frame freezes on roop ish ranvi

Pre-cap palak goes 2 ish & gives letter . ish asks wats this & luks away in irritation .palak says Its roop's letter. And plz read it w/o judging him.and whatever he cudnt say he has written in this letter.

At sum place. Ish calls roop & says I want 2 listen from u whatever u hav written in this letter.roop reads letter I want 2 say this thing truthfully that I luv u v.much. he bends on knees & give red rose & asks if she accepts his luv. Ish shocked.all hear.

typos done

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As per the latest promos,it look like Roop' s suffering/ misfortune will not end in the near future. Too much negativity in the show, no positivity is shown. I stop watching and only read the updates. Let us hope for some change in the show to catch the viewers attention, which is not foreseen in the near future, as per the track only Ranvir is getting all attention and fooling Ishika and the viewers. The writer is also take us as granted, as he portrays the Ranvir role in the show as a cop, who after the written exam, without even completing the training, got the posting in his hometown and and wandering the college premises always, only attending Ishika and plotting against Roop. There should be some logic when you introducing one character in the show and should be given some justice to the character. I am afraid, how long the show last!
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

As per the latest promos,it look like Roop' s suffering/ misfortune will not end in the near future. Too much negativity in the show, no positivity is shown. I stop watching and only read the updates. Let us hope for some change in the show to catch the viewers attention, which is not foreseen in the near future, as per the track only Ranvir is getting all attention and fooling Ishika and the viewers. The writer is also take us as granted, as he portrays the Ranvir role in the show as a cop, who after the written exam, without even completing the training, got the posting in his hometown and and wandering the college premises always, only attending Ishika and plotting against Roop. There should be some logic when you introducing one character in the show and should be given some justice to the character. I am afraid, how long the show last!

wen makers can show ishika whos just anoder student in college taking exam of roop & supervising his written exam & even interfering in IV then its nothing.
why ishika shud b present everywhere wid roop. her presence is ruining the show's concept, content & trps
wid change in time slot they need 2 buck up & stop showing her as FL.shes not fit 4 FL whether on-screen ckt or the actress 4 long running show.
tiny15 thumbnail

Epi starts

At college. Palak cums 2 ishika class room.and says can u cum wid me ? I hav 2 talk 2 u. then peon cums & says theres gud news.our college is in top 5 best colleges by state eductnl deptt.all clap. Palak also listen. Peon said pr parikh has arranged a tea party 4 every student after college.he goes. Palak says I need 2 talk 2 u. ish arrogantly said I don't want 2 talk. Palak holds her hand & took her 2 the side & said plz ish cum here 2 this side.she smiles wid bit difficulty she gives letter & says take this.its roop's letter.plz read this roop's letter w/o judging.ish luks away arrogantly.she says I don't want 2 talk anything abt roopendra. She turns 2 go. palak holds her hand & says luk roop is not a bad guy.but read this letter.and plz I havnt requested u till now but plz just 4 once read this letter.she gives letter emotionally.ish took it & reads 1st 2-3 lines.it said my dear ish I roopendra singh waghela want 2 say it wid whole truth that ILU a lot.ish shocked..palak says emotionally yes ish roop really luvs u a lot.he cant live w/o u.and hes in luv wid u like they show in movies.and hes sure abt it & can tell this in front of whole world.and yes i hav got an idea.2day at tea party in eveng he will said 2 u how much he luvs u.u will cum?and u see after 2day ur best time is going 2 start. She says emotionally wid smile now u go & attend ur classroom. I will meet u after college.palak goes happily. Ish reads letter & rembrs palak's word that roop luvs u a lot.

Palak is crying on side sitting on bench outside.She rembrs her childhood wid roop how he used 2 make plaits ,play wid her &feed her in class.she wipes her tears & rembrs roop's luv confession 2 her abt ish at picnic.she says 2 herself crying from 2day my difficult time is starting.but I will bear everything,. Coz roop I ...she chocked & trying 2 wipes her tears but cant control herself.she says u luv ish & I wont let u loose.u & ish will b 2gether.ur luv will defo win.u will always b happy.i will always keep u happy.u r my frnd. My best frnd.watever happens u & ish will b 2gether 4ever.always. she cries.

At patel house kanch & ish dad discussing.kanch says shes luking so happy & luks like she likes ranvi. Ish dad said then we shud drop the idea of leaving house atm. Kanch says yes. If she gets mrd then we will shift from here. It wont hurt our ishu. Ish dad thinks whether ish likes ranvi or not.

Palak goes 2 hr & roop & tells.roop is happy & asks wat she agrees. Palak nods happily. roop says I don't believe it. Palak says u hav 2 believe it roop. Roop luks at her wid disbelief & happily. Hr also happy.palak said I told u it will work.roop happy & luks away then smiles. Hr also happy & says thank god she agrees. They luk at palak whos happy. Roop gets happy & says palak & he hugs her & pats her hair. Shes bit sad but smiling. Then roop broke hug & says thanx a lot.he says u did such a huge work of mine.now I will say my heart's feeling 2 ish. Palak nods happily.roop says I m v excited. Hr says my bro u keep ur excitement I will arrange cake & balloons asap.he goes. Roop happy & he luks away bit shyly in excitement then smiles & luks at palak. He again hugs her & says thanx palak. Palak sad & emotnl but didn't hug him back much.

He broke hug. Palak says ok roop I will also go now. Roop stops her & says palak.she stops. He says lets do a rehearsal. Palka luks away & sad.he says in excitement I mean I m going 2 confess 2 ish so I m feeling bit nervous.hes happy. I will feel bit confident. Palak says u r confident .u will do. I go.roop stops her & says how do u know. I m confident.shes trying 2 go but roop dint let & says u hav done so much 4 me now it's a small thing.do it also. Shall we start?palak agrees reluctantly & bit sad.roop happy & excited.he bends on his knees in front of palak . palak standing but not luking at him & is bit sad he says wen I see u I 4get whole world.i 4get my every wish 2 get u. palak smiles forcibly . he says I want 2 say so much 2 u but wenever I cum in front of u I 4get everything. I cant see anythingelse than u.palak luks at him wid bit sadness. Roop is luking lovingly at palak & says I just rembr u & only dream abt u.at this palak luks lovingly 2 roop.he says if I cudnt say now then I wudnt b able 2 say ever. Ilu. Palak says ilu 2 roop. Roop srprsd & says wat? Palak gets in senses & says ish will also say this.roop gets happy & stood & says palak. & holds her hands & shes luking away here & there roop says if 2day I cud confess 2 ish its bcoz of ur help only. He hugs her.& says thanx yaar. Palak is emotnl & sad & crying.

At po.stn Hi on phone wid ki & ji. She says it's a gud news ki. I know ish is v gud gal. she will defo understand our roop.ji & ki hav put phone on speaker.hi says now after 20 mins in college party roop will propose ish & both will clear their MU.ki says hi ben we r so excited that we wish we reach there & tell u all live hi laughs. ji says I also want 2 see roop proposing.hi says not only u 2 but I also want 2 & we will ask palak 2 do vid call.ki says wow is ssuperb idea. Hi disconnects phone.ranvi listens & says 2 himself I did so hard work on ish & she so easily melted. My whole plan is ruined.i only hav 20 mins.wat shud I do? Ranvi in jeep. His jeep broke down.he tries calling sandy but he dint he curses sandy. He runs

Ishika wid vand. Hr cums wid cake.roop also cums. Sandy & frnd there near ish.roop goes 2 her & tries 2 talk 2 her.she saw cake etc.goes.roop happy..hr claps & says roop wants 2 say sumthing 2 ish.palak also cums & shes sad.

Roop asks her if she read his letter. She said yes.palak luking at them trying 2 luk normal.ish asks him 2 read the letter himself.he say ok. Ish gives him letter. palak doing vid call.ji,ki & hi watching & happy.

Roop reads my dear ish I roopendra singh waghela want 2 say wid whole truth that Ilu lot .palak sad hr smiles.he say my life was amazing but after meeting u I only dream abt making it amazing only wid u.ish luking at him.all moments whether fight or sharing talks luks perfect even wen u laugh & scold.palka luking sad & doing vid call in btn.wen I meet u & wen i see u . hi.ji & ki happy.

ish luks happy. He says wen u r not here then I feel u around myself.then ish rembrs forest things & sandy taunts then poster. Roop says I want 2 say that.. ish gets upset( omg wat constipated expressions she was giving). ranvi cums running & sees. Roop bends on knees .hi etc luking wid bit apprehension.he says ilu. Palak sad & happy. Hr also happy. He asks if u accept my luv & gives red rose. Palak smiles.

She took rose. Bg of farishtha.ranvi is shocked.palak & hr smile & happy,. Vand luks srprsd.ish luks at rose & seems irritated & rembrs her slapping him in forest. She threw away rose.palak shocked & phone drops from her hands.ji.ki & hi srprsd as phone disconnects & says wat has happened 2 it?roop luks . hr ,vand also srprsd. Ish says no but I don't luv u.roop luks at her &is stunned. Sandy happy. She says watever u did 2 me I cant luv u.i cant luv a cktless guy. I hate u.roop is stunned . hr & palak also stunned & confused.she says I hate u. roop in disbelief & luks at rose.ranvi happy.roop stood . ish says I don't luv u. wat u think I will yes if u propose me like this.i stopped talking 2 u after ur that cheap act so u sent ur frnds after me.shes crying. Wat do u want? This letter u wrote 2 me. u read it in front of all now I will reply u in front of all.palak tries 2 say ishika roop.. roop stops her & says palak stop. He says speak wat u hav in ur heart. Ish says I wont say but read. I shud'd understand this. The guy who cant b his family's how can b of oders that guy must'd done sumthing wrong thatswhy ur father has thrown u out.u know wats even true luv.palak is emotnl & shocked.ish says u wrote that my life has bcum perfect after I met u. she says my life has bcum imperfect the day u hav cum in2 my life.ranvi happy. Palak luking at her bit anger &shock.ish says my happiness etc all've ended. Ranvi says wow ish.all my hard work is shown now.ish says crying and wrote u will never disrespect me. and wat u did 2 days ago that poster etc. wats this ur face ropedra?roop is in shock & cudnt say anything.he turns 2 go but she stops him& says where r u going? U hav no guts 2 hear me. they r piercing ur ears.u rembr 1 thing the way ur actions r u will never get me . I will never b urs.roop luks at he in shock, palak feels bad & in shock. Hr also shocked.

Pre-cap-roop took ish 2 sum corner (I think its her home. He luks drunk.)and says sadly wat was the need 4 u 2 hurt my feelings. Now I will rembr 4 my whole life that ish rupesh patel can luv any1 but not roopendra singh waghela. Ish shocked

Then they showed roop outside & drunk & says 2 himself I luved father he said u r not gud son. I luved ish but she said I m not worthy of her luv. He sees her pic on mob & says emotnlly ILU ish.he stumps down at a corner & falls down.

DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishika Rupesh Patel You are actually characterless 🤬 😡She is complete devil How brutally she rejected Roop and his love today in front of others ,how brutally she insulted him in front of others She is so evil she deliberately came to canteen with a malicious plan to insult and abuse Roop in front of others and hurt him as badly as she can 🤬Shameless girl has forgot she is alive only because of him 🤢

How brutally she abused him called him characterless again 🤬She said to him he is not worthy of love and she hates him and she will hate him forever 😡He is not worthy of your love Ishika ? No you are actually not worthy of his love You are not even worthy of his forgiveness and you are not worthy of an angel like him You deserve devil like you Ranveer who will give you taste of your own medicine One day you will realize when karma will tear you off Then you will run after Roop begging to forgive you for always being so wrong and cruel to him and accept you but i am sure he won't because he clearly said he won't forget this all his life Makers gave him these dialogues which tells future Ishika rupesh Patel won't be able to get Roop now

She said to him she will never forgive him for what he did to her ?😡He never did anything wrong to you Ishika Its only your evil mentality which want to think he did wrong otherwise it takes common sense to understand he did not molest your neither he pasted posters on wall In fact your father is defending him in front of you but you rudely behave with your father too and refuse to listen to him because you only want to live in your ego chamber and think bad about Roop only because he never bowed down in front of your wrong behavior and pampered you when you were wrong 🤬You cannot accept you can be wrong but one day when karma will hit hard It will make you accept you and only you have always been wrong not Roop

i am waiting to say Karma tearing this Ishika off When truth will slap on her face then how she will ask forgiveness from Roop for being so cruel to him and always thinking bad about him When her daroga will crush her then she will understand One day she will run after Roop begging him to accept her because she loves him but i am sure he won't accept her I don't think makers are so foolish they will even now think about Roop Ishika

Poor Roop 😭My heart bleeding is for him seeing his break down His father brutally disowned him saying he is not a worthy enough to be his son just because he did not want to be a cop Now the girl he loved so brutally rejected him too I am sure he will rise but right now his heart is bleeding so is mine .😭Roop my baby You are a gem These people are not worthy of you and one day they will run after you begging forgiveness including your father and this Ishika
Edited by DrMCallgari - 5 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Aleesha
From Roop's dialogues in the precap its clear He won't accept Ishika in his life after this no matter she falls in love with him He will surely help her against Ranveer because thats our precious noble hearted selfless Roop He wont let injustice happen with anyone no matter that person did extremely wrong with him He will forgive her too for peace of his own mind and when she will beg forgiveness from him .He won't hate her but he wont accept her too Today's scene when she so brutally rejected him tells future one day she will run after him begging forgiveness from him , confessing her love to him , he will forgive her but won''t accept her after she brutally crushed his love , so brutally rejected him , hurted his self respect Roop won't accept her now
Edited by kate-nic - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Epi starts

At college starts from last scene. Ish saying I cant b urs ever. I thot u were gud try 2 understand but .roop says but..she says I found u rite sumtimes & wrong sumtimes. Ur intentions & thinking is wrong. Roop is shocked.palak sad & emotnl.ur writing letter is wrong.She tore the letter.she said I cant luv u ever.keep it wid u.she thrusts it in his hands & says I hate u.ranvi happy.sandy also happy.roop sees it emotnlly.

Palak shouts & says enough ishika u r doing a big mistake. watever u r saying is all wrong. 1st u shud change ur judgmental nature.ranvi irritated. Palak says u.. then gets disgusted & cudnt say anything.

Ish says I m wrong & this roopendra is rite? Then why r u his frnd only? Why r u not his GF? Palak says yes then.. she stops & cudnt say anything.hr shocked. Ranvi smirks.palak luks down. Ish says u know why? Bcoz a gal cant luv a cktless boy.roop luks at her emotionally. Vand also srprsd & sad.

hardik shouts at her ishika theres limit 4 everything don't cross limit.plz.he said it in warning tone. Ranvi smirks. Palak emotnl & goes from there.hr said roop lets go.she has insulted so much.lets go roop . ish still luking arrogantly. roop sad & emotnl & nods. But dint show much.hr & roop go.

He goes wid hr.hes saying it dint happen like we planned all bcum mess. But u listen. Roopsad & emptnl & dint listen & goes.hr thinks I shud leave him alone 4 sumtime.

At po stn hi got call.from ji & ki.they want 2 know & said they cudnt connect any of them after palak's phone cut off.we want 2 know wat happened?hi assures them & says ish cant refuse roop like guy.

Roop in wash room & washing face & rembrs how she tore letter.hes saying ish u hate me so much? Ranvi says she hates u much.rooop turns & sees him.ranvi says u luv her so much & she hates u so much. If u hav used even lil bit of ur brain u need not 2 see this day. U urself think wat u did 1st?u took admission in college where they show abt preparing coffee, washing sheets & u broke uncle's heart & u throw mud on our great waghela family.and now u get it in mud after getting insulted by a gal.roop luking at him. Ranvi says now this news will spread in whole city. Roop says it had 2 happen coz of u. roop going.ranvi says stop. He stops. Ranvi says wat shud I say. If say sumthing u get angry & say I will beat u in front of all.he goes in front of roop & sayss roopendra I feel bad 2 see u like this. U cry & it hurts me. afterall we r same blood.he gives hanky & asks2 wipe tears.roop took it & threw it.roop's Bg played.

At tea party venue vand & ish & wid one more gal.vand says it was 2 much tho u r rite at ur place. But u did 2 much.he dint deserve so much insult.

Ranvi cums &says she did rite oderwise he wud'd done more wrong wid oder gals also.u hav so much guts.i m happy u said in front of all. Oder gal wudnt'd so much courage. I salute u 4 this. He asks if u don't mind can I take u sum oder place?plz.she goes wid him He took ish 2 sum oder place. & ask 4 tea.and ask her 2 sit & he goes 2 bring tea.

Ish sitting.and thinking why I m feeling sad & bad .i insulted him so much. I shud b happy. But why I m feeling pain.roop standing he dreams abt ish cuming.song played.he took torn letter.& rembrs .he threw it .hes again dreaming abt ish.his hand is in air.

At nite roop at garage working. hr cums,hns also there. Hr asks him 2 stop.he says don't do torture.but roop keeps on doing. hns also asks him 2 stop doing work.hr asks again & goes & spread a sheet near fire.

He goes 2 roop & tries 2 hold his arm. Roop says I m telling u let me do work. Hr says 4 my frndship sake i m giving swear of my frndship. Roop stops.i m asking u sit so sit I m seeing from morng . both sit. Hr pours drinks. Roop says hav u gone crazy? Me & alch. Never. Hr says u want 2 4get all pains then hav it 2day.then I will never ask anything from u.he gives glass 2 him. Roop took & luks but bit hesitant.hr nods.

At home SS angry.all r present. He says this patel's gal is after him from start.1st she dint let him bcum cop.now she insulted him in front of all. Ranvi says uncle whatever I cum 2 get 2 know it luks theres nothing like anything from gal's side.its only roopendra after her.all r srprd. Hes behaving like crazy. Faiba said all fault lies wid km's motherly luv & upbringing .ss upset & stern.rnavi says uncle I m dishonoured that's nothing but in all this u r more humiliated ur name is ruined. Ki & km r sad.he says roopendra cudnt fulfill ur dream by bcuming cop nor he cud get the gal of his like by proposing her.km sad. Ranvi says why my younger bro is like this.dont know how much we hav 2 endure?faiba also upset.ss upset & goes.faiba also goes after ss.. Ranvi smirks but km etc cudnt see. Km ask wheres roopendra? Ranvi says don't know.

Hr & roop drinking.hr says r u fine. He says I m not fine. U know how much I luv papa,then mummy & u know I luv my sis so much.after them I luv ish . wat wrong I did wid her? hes crying & emotnl. He gets km call. She asks abt his wheraabts & says why havnt u cum home? Roop makes excuse so much work. She says u r lying . now cum back.roop disconnects phone & says I hav 2 go home. Hr says yes . I will drop u at home but he himself cudnt get up properly. Roop says I will go myself but hr insists but roop says u r not in position. They asks each oder 2 drop. Then roop says U stay here I will meet u in morng. I will go.hr says b like bfr. I cant see ur condn.roop emotnl. He hugs him.roop thinks wat shud I do 2 bcum like bfr ?

At patel house.ish heard sumthing.she wakes up. Sum1 puts his hands on her mouth. .its roop. She tries 2 scream but cudnt & he says don't shout. I just want 2 talk. he took 2 corner u said so much. Now listen 2 me.plz. he says I understand u don't even care abt me leave alone luv me.he smiles forcibly.i just cudnt understood that wat was the need 2 announce that in front of all? ish luks away again in irritation & arrogance.wat was the need 2 hurt my feelings? Ish luking at him. He says u did v. much rite now I will rembr 4 my whole life that ish rupesh patel can luv any1else but not roopendra singh waghela.he smiles. ish shocked.

Pre-cap- hes praying 2 goddess u r world's creator then why'd u made my life story like this? Iluved papa & lost his luv & now lost ish luv. How will my life run like this? U show me way. Roop going on road in drunk state.a small truck cuming & giving horn.roop bends 2 pick bottle from road. & tehers shout.

Typos done.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ishika Rupesh Patel 🤬You are the real characterless person . No morals , no ethics , no humanity in you You are an evil beep . 😡She was telling Roop you were sometimes right sometimes wrong 🤢When he was wrong ?He always has been right but actually this evil beep Ishika has always been wrong and she still dying with the fact how he never bowed down to her when she was wrong and that he was always right 🤢

The Beep Ishika is still falsely blaming Roop he was wrong to massage her disgusting ego She was saying to Roop your intentions and thinking is wrong ?🤢His intentions and thinking is not wrong Your intentions and thinking are wrong Ishika Patel thats why you are behaving brutally with this innocent and shamelessly lying 😡Such a shameless disgraceful human she is😡 She cannot even for once think she is alive today only because of Roop ?He risked his own life to save hers and she is brutally insulting him , lying about him and so brutally rejected his love and respect he gave to her 🤬She went to Canteen only with the malicious plan to insult him in front of others , to hurt him as badly as she can , destroy his self respect ,degrade in others eyes,, insult him so much in front of others that he wont be able to meet anyone's eyes then she was saying to herself why i am not feeling happy🤬You will never feel happy Miss Ishika Beep Patel because sinners like you who deliberately do wrong with innocents never get happiness , karma tears them off It will tear you off too and you will run after Roop begging forgiveness and begging to him to accept you

This evil beep was taunting Palak if Roop is so right and such a good boy then why you are not his girlfriend ?She cannot think Roop would not be right and good why Palak would even his best friend ?Such a shithead this Ishika is 🤢

I wish Palak would have said in front of all today how much she loves Roop It was much needed today to shut this evil beep Ishika up and for the respect of Roop Why Palak why ? why you did not say today ?

Ishika You will be desperate for Roop and his love One day you will yearn for it and i wish makers have sense and show you failing to get him and live your life cursing yourself

I think my heart just died today seeing Roop's pain 😭 I cried I cried and i am still crying😭 Phenomenal performance by Shashank Hats off 👏What happened with Roop is very very heart shattering I feel for so much for him I want to hug him 😭

Roop has understood Ishika is not behaving like this because of Ranveer planning but she herself has made her mind against him and does not even wish to understand him and think good about him He already had understood but Palak , Hardik and his sisters made him to confess his love to her and everything will be cleared He had stopped Palak from calling to Ishika and also told her Ishika does not even think him as a friend , a good human , leave she will ever see him as life partner It was Palak , Hardik and his sisters who lectured him to propose to Ishika and everything will be cleared Tell her how much you love her etc Palak also was very hasty to assume after giving Ishika the letter that everything is alright and told Roop she is coming and showed in front of him as all is well As if Ishika is happily coming though Roop could not believe Ishika can agree but Palak convinced him Roop trusted her Palak , Hardik and Roop's sisters made a big mistake and Roop had to go through so such brutal rejection, so much insult I am not saying their intention to help Roop was wrong but they should have thought about his words and also should have thought about Ishika and not convince Roop to propose to her and everything will be alright

What happened with Roop is very very worst His love so brutally insulted , rejected and crushed by the girl he loves He is so brutally insulted and rejected in front of so many people by this evil beep I am so depressed seeing all this 😭

Ishika is unforgivable How brutally she rejected Roop in front of so many people How brutally she insulted him and his love She trampled his heart She did not tore that letter he tore his heart , his love Roop poured his heart , his love in that but she tore it on his face and put in his hands 😡Her arrogant expressions at Roop's pain😡 When Roop was questioning her why she had to hurt and insult his feelings like this in front of others she was so arrogant 😡Such an insensitive cruel person she is 😡Makers should show her severely punished for her cruelty only not give her Roop ever Show her Realize and repent for all her brutality with this innocent but don't show him accepting her ever She is not even worthy of his forgiveness Though Roop's words to her he will remember this whole life state that he wont accept her now

Edited by Hina- - 5 years ago