fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
 Kudoos to this girl for pulling off this negative character with so much conviction. If I have seen someone doing a negative character with fineness after Jennifer Wingets in Beyhad, it's Aalisha.. I know Aalisha don't get much appreciation bc Tara is a psycho & it's difficult to like her.. but Aalisha's performance esp yesterday's one was really praise worthy.. Jennifer pulled off Maya after a 10yr career & she did a Fab job there but Aalisha is doing it in her 1st show & very young career, so we need to give her the deserved appreciation..

The only good thing about revamp is enhancement in Aalisha performance.. earlier she used to get time to switch between Tara & Aarohi.. bc both were mostly in different costumes.. but now she is flawlessly transforming into Tara Aarohi within microseconds..trying to be Aarohi but Tara character coming out occassionally..She has brought in a lot of subtlity in her acting recently which is enhancing her performance more than before..

Yesterday she also got fairly good screenspace.. I hope they keep it like this only and Mamta is very smart, she gives a ArDeep fb everyday so that people don't forget Aalisha was Aarohi😆 She is trying to keep everyone happy..

So kudoos to Aalisha for creating a memorable Tara.. I hope Tara dies if Aalisha quit the show & they never replace Aalisha's Tara, which is a iconic character like Maya of Beyhad..
Edited by fanfare.1 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIKKU22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too episode dekhne ke bad maaya ki yaad aa gyi..bs ye mamta uski screen space km na kre..i hope she flourish more and more..she gets the deserved recognition..bahut hard working and dedicated h..she is young only 21 or 22 yrs old yet she is pulling charactr of a psycho so effortlessly..i hopd her character also gets proper recognition like jennifer's maya did..
its really sad to see after so much hard work she is getting this treatment frm mamta
Edited by NIKKU22 - 5 years ago
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIKKU22

me too episode dekhne ke bad maaya ki yaad aa gyi..bs ye mamta uski screen space km na kre..i hope she flourish more and more..she gets the deserved recognition..bahut hard working and dedicated h..she is young only 21 or 22 yrs old yet she is pulling charactr of a psycho so effortlessly..i hopd her character also gets proper recognition like jennifer's maya did..

its really sad to see after so much hard work she is getting this treatment frm mamta

Ya can't trust this Mamta.. But whatever Mamta does, Aalisha is a talented girl & she will get her reward in due course of time.. may not be in this show but somewhere else..
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday first time after revamp she got dominating screen space and she literally nailed what a performance by her brillant👏she reminded  me maya...i just hope in ITA she get award for her performance as tara
P.S she was looking very pretty and classy in that black saree 
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent & bravo aalisha 👏 unknowingly u r pulling down nia aka aarohi doing superb & mindblowing performance. This is what kaante ki takkar btw aalisha vs nia.sirf designer kapde aur heavy makeup krne se koi ladki actress nahi ban jaati 😡. Nia needs to learn actoring skills from aalisha 😆
AlinaMir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
esacally @vaishu Alisha is very talented actress no one can beat her ya nia sirf apni make up and fashion skills use karahi hai nia sach mein you need learn acting skills from alisha😆
Edited by AlinaMir - 5 years ago