Bepannaah LIVE UPDATES 03 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Tag line 
Zoya ko khone ka darr karayega Aditya ko pyaar ka ahsaas 

The episode starts with Adi offering to help his mom as she is seen loading a huge suitcase into the boot of her car .
She declines his offer, she says she was taking her  old clothes to the orphanage .
Asi remarks thay seei g the size of the case it seemed she was emptying out her entire cupboard  .
Adi offers to call the waiters but Anjana declines n insists she will do it 
She is scared of exposure .
Finally they load it .
Adi notices something in the suitcase 
Anjana is shit scared that he had seen sakshi's hand .

In the hooda masion Zoya scolds ArNoor for calling Asi n Zoya cute couple 
It was Arnoor who were cute couple inthis place 
Why did they say such ings that annoy Adi ..she wonders how to appease him .
Zoya goes out and finds Adi with his mom at rhe car .
She asks whaere was he going off leaving behid thendance practice ??
Adi gets distracted the moment he hears Zoya's voice n sees her .
He is again lost inher as she asks him to get back home .
Adi says he was accompanying mom to orphanage lanjana asks hik. To go with that girl and he was not coming with her anywhere ladi is surprised with Mom's changed attitude towards his being with Zoya !!

Anjana ascolds Adi that just because he was her son did not mean he could do what ver he felt like 
She did to want any party or celebration for her anniversary ..but she agreed because Adi wanted it . Now she wantd to spend time alone why was he insisting on accompanying her ?? Cant she be alone for some time ??
Anjana drives off leaving annoyed Adi 
Zoya tries to calm him and he lashes out at Zoya ... Why could she not leave him alone  ?? But she understands n smiles .
Adi feels Zoya was making fun of him .
She explains that she felt that adi was annoyed becaue he rname was tagged alomgnwith Adi and they were called a couple 
She apologizes for the other youngsters' Gustakhi . . 

As AdYa talks ArNoor watch them and decide to get AdYa married in the same mandap where they marry because it was because of aadya ArNoor were together.

Anjana has brought gainted Sakshi to her trusted doc and he explains that she had got injured n was dehydrated and starving . She was in serious state 
She also got suffocated while in the suitcase . Sakshi was  serious .
Sakshi bribes the doc n his nurse and asks them to keep al is a secret 
They better save sakshi n cure her 
She had to do video call to her sons and if she did not they would file police complain 
She then leaves n informs she will return soon .

At hoooda housei terns are discussing the functions and the entertainment programme 
Zoyanis lost in thoughts of Adi .
Soon Aarjun i norms that he was not able to contact Adi all morning. Zoya asks them to call orphanage . Arjun learns from orphanage     That adi n his mom had never come to the orphanage today .

After trying for a long time  finally adi picks up arjun's call 
Adi lashes out at arjun on the phone and asks him to leave him alone .
arjun hears the BG music n recognizes the music played at TGIF ?. This was their tune every frday 
Arjun n Zoya rush there ..
Adi carries on drinking 

Adi is at a pub drinking ..he wonders why he was seeing Zoya every where .. He was dreaming of her all the time .. Why her presence disturbed him. So much 
Why did his thoughts go to Zoya every time ?? 
Why did he feel he was seeing Zoya for the first time ??
He gets FB of al the past romantic close moments 
He gulps his drinks 

He wonders if he was in love with her . He refuses to accept it , puts the thought out of his mind ..gets back to his drinks ..
He is shocked n angry with himself at this thought . 

At hospital Sakshi has recovering , she is lying on the bed with oxygen 
She realizes she was at hospital , she pretends to be comatose . 
Anjana arrives and doc says sakshi will regain consciousness in few hrs , doc asks Qs about sakshi .. Anjana says he had been pain for treating sakshi n not ask Qs .
Doc says she would need a day or two of hospitalization . 
Sakshi decides to escape from the hospital before .
Anjana imprisoned her back in the basement .

Arjun and zoya reach TGIF 
They find Adi drinking away .. zoya tries to reach him thru a crowd of dancing guys n girls 

As she is coming towards Adi some one tries to flirt with Zoya indrunken state  
Adi notices zoya n the guy arguing , he trying to touch Zoya while apologizing he gets infuriated n bashes up the guy black n blue .
he shouts at the guy  for daring to touch his zoya !!
Tumney mere Zoya ko haath kaise lagaya !!!

Arjun n zoya n others try to stop Adi 
He beats up the guy badlt n he is bleeding 
He stops only after Zoya says aapko meri kasam hai ADi Ruk jao 

adi stops and Zoya supports him as he is about to fall while standing up .. zoya notices the blood on his fist n is so concerned for him as well as shocked tht he was so furious over HER !!!

Arjun apologises for injuring the guy, asks others to take him to hospital and they would pay all the hospital bills 
Adi n arjun take Adi out side zoya asks why was he so disturbed n violent lately ??
What was wrong with him ?? 
Adi looks at zoya and says he was unable to think what was wrong with him. Zoya asks him to discuss his problems.  They would sort it out between them 
Adi looks at zoya with so much pain in his yes 

Arjun tells Zoya that Adi was very sick , he needed to get home quickly they would discuss tomorrow . zoya is left behind staring with surprise as Arjun drags Adi away .

Precap 
Adi tells Arjun that he was seeing Zoya every where , his day began with her n ended with her.  If this was bei g in love then YES he was n love with his Zoya .. 
Adi confesses to Arjun that he was in love with Zoya.

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Will the new promo,play out tonight?. ?. 
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Ooohhh so realization is tonight
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you for updating 
preehar thumbnail
Ok I read he says meri Zoya n the prcapp god!the speed at which all things r going m happy its not dragged..bt man r they really planning for 160episodes...I want it toh go on till 1n half to two years atleast..sorry being negative bt by precap I felt ...anyway I want adiya story to b one of its kind n lovely n I kind imagine not seeing them aftr some time so yeah bepannah rocks n congratulations to all the fans n viewers who stuck by the show to vitness such unique storyline😳😳jenshad rocks n so do whole cast n crew for this master piece😳
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The story should remain true to the original script. It does not matter  if it winds up within 160 episodes as long as it ends as brilliantly as it has been going on for 100 episodes. I for one would be happy if it did not derail with side tracks.

There can always be seasons to follow.
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Sutapasima
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Thank you for updating 

welcome dear 

Adi is very close to realization ... its coming on MOnday !!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya0211

Ok I read he says meri Zoya n the prcapp god!the speed at which all things r going m happy its not dragged..bt man r they really planning for 160episodes...I want it toh go on till 1n half to two years atleast..sorry being negative bt by precap I felt ...anyway I want adiya story to b one of its kind n lovely n I kind imagine not seeing them aftr some time so yeah bepannah rocks n congratulations to all the fans n viewers who stuck by the show to vitness such unique storyline😳😳jenshad rocks n so do whole cast n crew for this master piece😳

I think all is TRP dirven ... If they get the rating they will add new seasons if not they mive on to the next show ..thats what Jenny said in the beginning of the show .