Ishq Subhaan Allah Written Updates 01Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The episode begins with the car blast and Miraj being  rescued by Kabir. 
They soon start fighting 
Zara calls imran n asks him if he found Kabir n Miraj
Imran assures he was searching for them n had informed police 

Miraj n Kabir are fighting furiously lmiraj inslts Kanir n foulmouths him ..that he was good for nothing , he was fit to be a servant n toil , nothing more 
He  professes his love for Zara n says how Kabir dis not deserve Zara ,he was going to marry zara Kabir bashes him 
Zara calls Kabir n she asks if he was safe 
Kabir tells zara how she was right  Miraj was woulf in sheep's disguise .
That he had learnt Miraj was their enemy .
He was coming home to his begum jaan 

At home zara informs evey one this news .

Zeenat speaks to Niloufer n threatens her .
She informs that her cheque of 50,000/- that ruksar gave her was not in custody of zeenat and she was not going to give them to her . 
Nilu then shows Zeenat a video clip n zeenat gets scared Niloufer snatches the cheque from Zeenat ...

Kabir returns home and he asks zara why did she remain silent all these days ...When miraj was casting dirty eyes on her why did she not inform  him?? 
Kabir asks why was no one informed about the attack on her modesty ??
Zara then shares her state of affairs , under what duress she was living . Even zeenat was living under the same scare 
Zeenat was threatened that if she open her mouth her son ayaan would be killed  . Zara asks Kabir to look into her eyes n read her feelings 
Zara then says many times she asked him to speak to her but he had refused every time 
Kanir recollects how he had refused to speak to her numerous times 
Zara laments how kabir was in awe of miraj who was fulfilling his dreams of his desired project while zara was just ek talaq waali biwi . 
Zara accuses kabir of being a puppet at the hands of miraj and she suffered because of this . Kabir regrets all this while zara is reduced to tears . Kabir tries to hold Zara's hand but she moves away .
Kabir walks away from zara looking so regretful . 

. Ahamad family is shocked as Kabir returns to the hall all.bruised battered n bleeding 
Shahbaz informs the family that Kabir had gotten into fight  with Miraj nadly and they reached Project site and carried on fighting there too 

Aisha asks for first aid box as Scared n worried zara, zeenat and Nilo  look on 
Kabir hugs Ayaan and says he was a brave boy 
He tells zeenat that she should never have done what she did .
Zeenat looks at him feeling guilty 

Aisha wants to know what happened 
Kabir wants to speak to Niloufer first 
He is ready to tell every one the reality of Miraj and alltruth about him 

Kabir asks Alina to get niloufer 
Kabir then shares how miraj was not what he appeared 
He was a fake n had come here with a maqsad /aim 
He could not understand his real aim behind all this .
Niloufer feels uneasy n restless 

Kabir tells them that Miraj  was a nasty guy and a back stabber 
He threatened to kill Ayaan's and misbehaved with Zara 
He says zara did tell him all about Miraj but he refused to believe her 
He publicly apologises to her for disbelieving her phe says he overlooked this fake guy . He was casting evil eyes on the bahu beti of this house and fooling this family n taking every one for a ride for his own maqsad .
He takes all the blame on himself for failing to notice how an outsider was casting dirty eyes on his biwi 

He takes the blame for getting miraj to this house in tje first place 
And then getting so lost in his project and failing to notice anything else .

Reema asks if miraj was fake then who is Niloufer ?? Was she his sister or not 
Shahbaz asks nilo to reveal before every one 
Nilo tells every one that she was not miraj's sis
She was Called by Ruksar to save Kabir from miraj .
She was paid 50,000/- by ruksar for this 
She was just Ruksar's friend not her school friend nor related to Miraj .

Precap for tomorrow 
Shahbaz decides to call Ruksar back from Dubai to reveal everything 
Zeenat gets scared 

Zabir are sleeping together hugging eachother 
Miraj enters bedroom n points his gun at Kabir 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why to invite Rukhdail..  Enquire over phone.This family never learns any lessons from the past mishaps.
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks suta...
I loved the scene where after zara's outburst kabeer had no words he was the helplessly trying to hold zara's hand which she did not let him do...I just loved it...
I really liked even this scene in which kabeer gets zara's call and he was a kind of happy and says begam I'm coming home...

I think precap is Zara's dream...but it would be great if it is real...
sravss thumbnail
So Nilo said she had come to save kabeer from Miraj and she is paid for it, good played she did not tell she is paid even to make sure zabeer get divorced...
Now Ruksar will come up with her own story...
Edited by sravss - 5 years ago
sravss thumbnail
And yes the fight was more comic than a Telugu comedy hero's fights...I did not like it a bit but I liked the phone call and the conversations after that...
They edited the conversation scene in their bed room and I liked Zara's outburst...no Rona Dona just upto the point and it hit where it has to in perfect Mannar...even kabeer's apologize was good...
I did not understand why nilo stayed back even after she got to know kabeer got to know miraj's reality and even the cheque...
I would have like the fight of atleast miraj would have said I will woo Zara and get married to her after the talaq...they edited that scene...

All and all a good episode...
Sutapasima thumbnail
Sorry for getting late as I was at evening clinics 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Suta for the updates !!

In yesterdays episode Kabir didn't doubt Zara but in segments he did !!I was waiting for that intense scene!!But loved how Zara told him all the things...!

I was lil bit disappointed with segments...lol
But good going CVS...now wonder when will be the next clash of Zabir and what about 2nd talaq...of course we are not going Ekta/gul way!!
now 15 days must be remaining for 2nd talaq na????
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Sorry for getting late as I was at evening clinics

Never ever dare to say sorry...we are just happy to have you..late or early...you are with us..its a big thing for us!! Its always means a lot!!
--geny-- thumbnail
I don't want rukdail back...but seems like she will...need drama to go further.. may be without rukdail the drama is less and story can't move with Miraj ...let's see

precap seems like dream... can't wait for episode!!! ..
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

And yes the fight was more comic than a Telugu comedy hero's fights...I did not like it a bit but I liked the phone call and the conversations after that...

They edited the conversation scene in their bed room and I liked Zara's outburst...no Rona Dona just upto the point and it hit where it has to in perfect Mannar...even kabeer's apologize was good...
I did not understand why nilo stayed back even after she got to know kabeer got to know miraj's reality and even the cheque...
I would have like the fight of atleast miraj would have said I will woo Zara and get married to her after the talaq...they edited that scene...

All and all a good episode...

Lol we never had any comedy but good if u got in fight then!!

Koi na all are almost good episodes!!

Even I was waiting for that..Kabir doubtful about Zara ..but it never happened! Disappointed with segments...lol!

But I loved how Zara explained everything to Kabir !!

I just loved Eishuu's /Zara's sharara man ...she was looking so so beautiful!!

Its great to read your reviews darling !!!