Laut ke buddhu ghar ko aaye

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's episode,I didn't expect this from nimki that she will go with babboo. Not only this, she also said sorry to Tetar singh and behaved like a foolish by giving that movie example and putting all blame on tunne ðŸ¥±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

In today's episode,I didn't expect this from nimki that she will go with babboo. Not only this, she also said sorry to Tetar singh and behaved like a foolish by giving that movie example and putting all blame on tunne ðŸ¥±

Nimki obviously wasn't in the mood to fight the family, hence she agreed she was wrong to avoid it. Tettars were left feeling they won and Nimki is put in her place when really she just couldn't be bothered and was being sarcastic. Poor Anaro was looking for a fight and it fizzed out because Nimki admitted they are right, Nimki's words went over their heads. ðŸ˜†
Edited by angelic8219 - 5 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Nimki obviously wasn't in the mood to fight the family, hence she agreed she was wrong to avoid it. Tettars were left feeling they won and Nimki is put in her place when really she just couldn't be bothered and was being sarcastic. Poor Anaro was looking for a fight and it fizzed out because Nimki admitted they are right, Nimki's words went over their heads. ðŸ˜†

I know it was sarcastic move by Nimki but I want her to be little more serious now😳