Why this cancer pregnancy track??

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I wasn't too happy when Vedika and Yash got married together since he practically forced her to do it, but there were some positive outcomes to it:
1. Yash's truth comes out, making Vedika half-malkeen of the house and giving her a good position in the house without having to fight with badi amma for it.
2. Badi amma's truth came out, giving Yash some reason to stop respecting her
3. Vedika's change in outfit (she looks nice!)

But this cancer-pregnancy track is just...

First of all, her first husband has died and now they want to kill off the second one too. It's really cruel to a woman to become a widow once, and once more! I thought maybe they would show Yash trying to harm her or Sahil so badly that he gets arrested; or he comes to his senses and leaves them alone...but killing him off also seems quite cruel to the guy given that he fought so long to come back to his own house.

Second of all - what is this nonsense pregnancy track!! I get that maybe at her age it's difficult to have a baby naturally, but she doesn't even love the man much less have his baby...on top of that, mixing up the sperm just to make sure she has Sahil's baby?? I feel bad for Yash sigh

This show really likes to put their female lead through so much torture. On one hand, she has a psycho husband with really terrible anger management issues who can be forcing himself on her in one moment and saying sorry the next. On the other hand, she has a deewana aashiq behind her who doesn't want to believe in her "no" and behaves so immaturely that she ends up being his surrogate mother sometimes...and now this baccha track...

Just put Sadika together normally!! I'm sure we'll all appreciate them having a baby the normal way too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really thought this would be a path breaking show,  but alas!
Vedika is creepy man! The man she married turned from a good harmless creature to a neurotic maniac , has been torturing her mentally forcing himself so much on her and yet this devi in a blink of a eyelid agrees to bear his child. Marte insan ki icha puri karna. Ew not like this.  

Also yash, a sensible person would not give birth to child (who is not conceived technically)  knowing he is dying. Who does that? Have u ever thought what struggle the child would go through? Chalo he has a lot of property but what guarantee it's gonna remain ?
If he was really sick he would make proper arrangements for his niece and vedikas bet.
And how easily vedika believed him...knowing her first doubt should have been is he faking it ?
Sigh.
Also yash was a nice decent guy back den. Why couldn't they leave it at that? How many guys are gonna be slaughtered until vedika agrees that shail and she are the it? 

This woman goes out of her way to please anyone and everyone except sahil. Kyun bhai kis janam ki dushmani hai?

Also the show has been rushing off late. Is it nearing the end.

All in all a good theme with great potential dint materialise. 
What was shown in the promo never saw the light of the day .

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think yash is lie to Vedika  n 
Vedika ki zindagi ka maqsad sahil ko khud se door karna 
In sab ke liye yeh thik hai now I don't any interest in this show maybe after sometime track change ho jaaye toh interest ban jaaye dobara se
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think vita, you have put it into words in what i have been thinking for a while now

I had a feeling this show whose concept and initial episodes before 100 episodes or so were so good, would now take the typical route of adding more drama upon drama, i get that serials need drama and so on but to be honest they could done this properly in the sense too, and stop making a mockery of Vedika as woman, a widow and a older woman... i mean each month i think i see Vedika in a bridal attire 😕😆

Sahil's love for Vedika is real we know that, but its becoming to a point a Zid now, and that her NO, he can't get it through his head... and in this world and age, i think that word NO - Sahil needs to  acknowlege despite if is Vedika loving him or has feelings for him... because of also where her position in life and label is now too
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Completely agree with everyone POV here!
This show has gone dogs..
It had so much potential but CVs destroyed it by giving such lame and forced done to death tracks!!
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does Vedika even loves Sahil or is she saying NO coz of society? The reason Sahil isn't settling with the "NO because he believes that Vedika loves him and is unable to say it coz of society ! He is trying to do his best to get her out of her fear of what society wld say ! That is why he is being persistent !

Seriously though ! CVs shld make up their minds !! Either have Vedika be with him or not ! Karan Jotwani is a fab actor !!! Totally can feel his pain and it feels horrible to see Sahil this way ! :/
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Does Vedika even loves Sahil or is she saying NO coz of society? The reason Sahil isn't settling with the "NO because he believes that Vedika loves him and is unable to say it coz of society ! He is trying to do his best to get her out of her fear of what society wld say ! That is why he is being persistent !

Seriously though ! CVs shld make up their minds !! Either have Vedika be with him or not ! Karan Jotwani is a fab actor !!! Totally can feel his pain and it feels horrible to see Sahil this way ! :/

Agree. I did say before that Sahil is persistent of that very reason, but its also becoming a Zid, he is even making a mockery of himself, and her saying NO it needs to be acknowledge esp as its been going on for so long and that word NO, i guess i think it's about time Sahil did back off to an extent IMO. And Vedika has tangled up her life even further as time has gone by
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think vita, you have put it into words in what i have been thinking for a while now

I had a feeling this show whose concept and initial episodes before 100 episodes or so were so good, would now take the typical route of adding more drama upon drama, i get that serials need drama and so on but to be honest they could done this properly in the sense too, and stop making a mockery of Vedika as woman, a widow and a older woman... i mean each month i think i see Vedika in a bridal attire 😕😆

Sahil's love for Vedika is real we know that, but its becoming to a point a Zid now, and that her NO, he can't get it through his head... and in this world and age, i think that word NO - Sahil needs to  acknowlege despite if is Vedika loving him or has feelings for him... because of also where her position in life and label is now too

I'm glad to see some voices in this too!

The premise of the show is definitelt shocking, but if done well it can be very touching.
They really need to show this angle properly if they want to think it is cute rather than weird...look, at Vedika's age, even if society doesn't matter to her, she definitely has to cross a bif mental hurdle to accept Sahil. Love is great and all, but she's gone through much of her life in an independent struggle to give her daughter a good life in a respectable manner. Even if the man across her was age-appropriate, she would think twice before getting married because of her own experiences and her daughter.

In that respect, Sahil's insistence to marry doesn't make a strong impression. If he really wants to marry her, he needs to become independent and much much more mature to convince that he can also take care of her and not the other way around. Otherwise Vedika will just end up with two kids under her care if Sahil wants to be so stubborn without showing his mature side.

She definitely cares for him but love is a little strong right now...

@Vedika in bridal attire🤣🤣 She does look very pretty so I guess they can be forgiven in that aspect haha
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

I'm glad to see some voices in this too!

The premise of the show is definitelt shocking, but if done well it can be very touching.
They really need to show this angle properly if they want to think it is cute rather than weird...look, at Vedika's age, even if society doesn't matter to her, she definitely has to cross a bif mental hurdle to accept Sahil. Love is great and all, but she's gone through much of her life in an independent struggle to give her daughter a good life in a respectable manner. Even if the man across her was age-appropriate, she would think twice before getting married because of her own experiences and her daughter.

In that respect, Sahil's insistence to marry doesn't make a strong impression. If he really wants to marry her, he needs to become independent and much much more mature to convince that he can also take care of her and not the other way around. Otherwise Vedika will just end up with two kids under her care if Sahil wants to be so stubborn without showing his mature side.

She definitely cares for him but love is a little strong right now...
@Vedika in bridal attire🤣🤣She does look very pretty so I guess they can be forgiven in that aspect haha

See guys ! It's easy to expect Sahil to be mature and handle his feelings maturely so that he is "convincing enough for Vedika ! However, before he didn't have to fight over anyone, any guy, to win Vedika.. now, understand his mental state. He is at his vulnerable best ! She is married and he can't do anything about it.. he knows how true and dedicated Vedika is, even if she isn't happy in her marriage, she will still work to fulfill her duties as a wife. He is helpless as he can't now fight to win her, as its not suited, coz of the circumstances.. he can only hope for a miracle. He is blind towards her and wants her to confess to him.. he can't handle the NO because he doesn't believe in it.. yes it has become a ZID, as he knows the truth ! He knows she isn't happy and knows he is the only one who can keep her happy and he wants to too ! He just wants her to come out of her shell, he can't see her suffer anymore.. it's really hard for him to live in acceptance of the truth of the situation.. and due to his belief about Vedika and him, and their love for each other, he is being persistent ! Persistent which is turning to look like a ZID ! :/ Poor Guy !