Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 30 Jul 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Kanir returns home ..he looks worried and zara understands he had a bad day 
Kabir recollects how Miraj had threatened him... Broekn his friendship... Demanded miney back... Zara asks him but he denies anything wrong .

Zara asks him to sit by her and have heart to heart talk 
Kabir refuses 
A shohar should not burden biwi with his problems however if zara had any problem she could surely share with him 

Zara asks hik to sit as she was scared if he would give her second talaq 

Zara hugs Kabir. 

Imran is packing gen Reema comes and gives him the news about her getting a job .
Reema and I ran hug lthey hoth get carried away and then realize and feel embaressed.

At ahmad house Niloufer return Miraj his diamonds and refuses to work for him any more .  Miraj  asks for more ... But niloufer asks him not to persue her any more 
Miraj accuses her of refusing to work for him .. Refusing to kill ayaan and Imran ..refusing to marry Imran .. 
He asks her to return his diamonds .she gives him her jewellery . 
Miraj plots to get ridmof Niloufer ..gives a wild laugh .

In their room Kanir tries to sleep while zara hums a tune merrily ..." Tum mere aasmaan mere zameen banngaye ..." 
Kanir praises her singing ..claps 
Zara asks him tk sing too as it improves healthy mind n gives feeling of well being 
She asks him to sing 
He says in islam si ging was haraam 

Zara asks him to si g for allah lkanor asks her not to laugh .. Kanir sings for allah 
He sings .."khwaja mere khawaja ... " zara joins him .. She praises his singing ..
Zara suggests they go to terrace n have tea as the breeze was nice there ..

Kanor wishes to go on a long drive on her scooty n feel the cool breeze ...she is thrilled and excited ..but suddenly recollects how theunwere about to be killed while riding scooter . She refuses to go on scooter ride go to the terrace instead .

In kitchen Niloufer comes and talks to zeenat . They Discuss Imran n his habits . Nilo asks zeenat to do something for her ...she demands a huge check of 50,000/- Zeenat refuses 
Nilo then threatens her with ayaan's wellbeing .
Nilo assures she would leave this house after that 
Zeenat asks what if nilo did not leave after that ??
Nilo says she had not other option !!
Zeenat is scared n shocked .

On the terrace Zara gets tea for them ... They speak to each other ..
They Share their voes ... He tlls her that he had taken one crore loan for returningnher meher 
He was now demanding his loan back 
Kanir says he wa sniw unable to collect this amount n return to Miraj lhe shares how he was thinkingnof asking miraj for some more time .

Zara says this was a small problem ..Kabir refuses to take hpthe meher back 
Zara tells Kabir she would give him one crore but not for free ...asks Kabir to give her something which was more expensive than one crore. He is surprised n asks what did he posess that was so expensive ?? More than a crore ??
He says he would get heart attack thinking  of this  ..he grabs zara and holds her close 
She smiles at him and thanks him for  trusting her .

She asks him to get back to their room ..she wil tell him there. 
Kabir asks why not here .. She felt they were exposed on the terrace and she was feeling chill 

In their room zabir have close moments as they gold each other close 
They tease eachother .. She then pulls him by the hand n takes him to the room and hugs him again a d have cute moments of romance fun n frolick .
She Is so glad to see him laughing n smiling again forgetting all his worries .

BG song plays .."ishk subhaan allah ..."
Zara then shows him what was more expensive than one crore !! She gives him one crore and takes in custody the land posession documents of his project .
Kabir Is shocked 

Precap for tomorrow 
Miraj molests Zara...he grabs her hand as she slaps him for crossing lines of decency 
For tresspassing into her privacy .. 
He feels wickedly happy that she touched him ...it was ok she touched him in anger if not lovingly ... Zara tries to escape from his clutches .. 
Kabir arrives ...pulls zara away and gives him good bashing  

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want today's segment episode now now!!!

May be today Miraj gonna tell Kabir -You are a thing with you..which is more expensive than 1 crore ...and its "Zara "

But Kabir doesn't know this!!Else it might be precap too..let's see!!!
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
may be misunderstanding by me ...

thank you so much Suta ... I think tomorrow will be kabir-Miraj fight !!!!gosh these actors & writers & directors...such a magic !!!
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just completed watching today's episode...must say editor were kind enough to show almost all the scenes...Just loved today's epsiode...the best part was it looked like kabeer is actually thinking whether or not to get 2nd talaq...he is really happy spending time with zara, I felt like it has become more than farz and happy habit for him...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Wait karo kal tak 

Kal hogi kabir ki pitayi 👏👏 
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am smiling...because sutapasima returned.I am giggling because Zabeer returned with Isha Subhan Allah BG song,so cute and nostalgic.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

I am smiling...because sutapasima returned.I am giggling because Zabeer returned with Isha Subhan Allah BG song,so cute and nostalgic.

I am so happy my net is restored and I am back with updating 🤗

zabir are going to reunite soon n call off their talaq