Dr Simran’s new man in astitva

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Subject: Dr Simran's new man (Parmeet Sethi in Astitva)
from yahoo groups

There's a new man in Dr Simran's (Nikki Aneja Walia) life. The gynaecologist protagonist of Astitva — Ek Prem Kahani (Zee) will now have Dr Brian to contend with. Parmeet Sethi is slated to enter this daily soap as Dr Brian. A cautious Sethi says, "I have been approached for the role but I still have to work out the various modalities. Zee has been my home ground. I had done Kurukshetra and Dastaan earlier with them," he adds. Astitva's producer-director Ajai Sinha is more forthcoming. "Yes he will be part of the serial. Parmeet plays Dr Brian, an extremely loveable romantic character. He's a pediatrician. Dr Brian is an all-rounder; a man who has an eye for detail and the finer things in life. His character always takes a light-hearted look at life, " says Sinha. Incidentally, Astitva which focuses on Simran and her relationships will also have a London schedule early next year. With Dr Brian's entry there will also be a change of track in the show. Dr Brian is slated to make an entry in the serial from the December 23 episode. "Initially, Simran will find to be very irritating person who tried his best to be friends with her," adds Sinha who is also planning another serial for Zee called Anchui, a tale of two sisters. On television, Sethi is seen as Raj in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin (Sony) and Deepak in Ruby Duby Hub Dub (SaharaOne). When asked about the buzz that he will be leaving Jassi as the track is more focused on Jassi and Arman, he says, "I am still there in Jassi. In fact my track will increase from next month,: he says. On the film front, Sethi will be seen in Soham Shah's Kaal, Deepak Tijori's Fareb and Gurdas Mann's Punjabi film Des Hoyaa Pardes.
Edited by cdesai12 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
can u tell me where u actually got this news
cdesai12 thumbnail