Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 25 Jul 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Miraj is asked to wait outside the sharia board as he wasnot a member

Zara asks Kabir what he thought of quitting the sharia board .
She asks him to keep his promise and say a few words in her praise ..becauelse she wa badly i sulted the day of his project inauguration .

At sharia board ...the member Khalid Miya  quits the board and recommends Miraj in his place .
Kabir approves of this miraj . Being highly educated 
Suggests he agree with his begum n accept her suggestion and accept Miraj aftr 30 days .
He praises zara's contribution to the sharia board .zara looks at Kabir n smiles .

Miraj is asked to come inside . Irfan tells him that his member ship will be given after 30 days .
Miraj learns that khalid recommended Miraj but Zara delayed his membership 

Zara smiles as Miraj fumes .

At her maika Zara declares Kabir had returned her respect in the sharia board by praising her n enumerating her acheivements ...she asks ammi n abbu to forgive Kabir 

Ammi n abbu forgive kabir .
Zara asks abbu if it would be correct on her oart  to resign from Sharia bd .
Salma asks her to resign right away  . Zara asks Kabir about his opinion  
he is pleased that she asked himkabir suggests she stay on 
Her co tribution was good n required 
She could.decide after 30 days ...she could ponder on it herself 

Irfan shares how sick he was and whether he would be able to cwrry one the duties uptill bakrid..or whether Kabir would have to take care of e erything 
Kabir is pleasantly surprised to hear these words 
Irfan qazi asks ka ir to take decisions carefully .one wrong decision would jeopardize his future . He asks him to be extra careful .

Imran n reema are at cafetaria n enjoying ice creams 
Reema.pulls his kegs over his allaince with niloufer .
Imran too.jokes about it .

At ahmad house Niloufer taunts Miraj over his failure to become member of sharia board 

Miraj is fuming at home n blames zabir for his failure to become member of S Board .
He decides to avenge this from.Zabir . He tells nilo to say alvida to imran ... asks her to doImr an ka khel khatam ...bribes her with some diamonds.
Miraj glares as she demands more . 

Zabir are roaming around the river/lake side and zara remarks how happy he must be thinking of leading the namaz on Bakrid .
Zara starts discussing miraj . Zara is sure he wil do something disgusting within few days as he will never accept his failure 
Kqbir denies this n says miraj was a really nice guy ..but he could not accpt failure . 
Zara challenges this ..
 Miraj could harm.some one if he did not get what he desired .

Precap for.tomorrow.
Miraj lashes out at Kabir 
He bashes Kabir and asks him to carry on with leading the namaz on bakrid as the imam ... He can become ghar jamayi . This project was not his cul of teakabir was a good.for nothing . Kqbir says miraj was crossing limits of friendship .
Miraj then says he wa breaking his friendship with kabir 
He was withdrawing from kabir's project 

Miraj asks Kabir to return his money ..one crore on the project and one crore he gave for his meher .

Zara notices upset Kabir and tries to probe him but he angrily asks her to stay away .
Zara tells Reema that something major had happenedand they better get to the bottom of it .   

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Suta I couldn't resist myself from seeing this episode...
Kabeer's smartness comes only when he is asked to apologize... Both the times when he was asked to apologize he did it with smartness...

And Miraj's expressions were worth watching...
sravss thumbnail
Kabeer badly needs someone like Qazi Saab to guide him...
So is Zara trying to instigate Miraj and more than zara Nilo is doing this job will...and in return getting more and more money...😆
Zara will trying to instigate him so that he will take some wrong step so that she can prove him wrong...and indirectly warning Kabeer...
So the topic of resignation came to make kabeer feel important or what...

Zara now is really playing with everyone...she is playing so called mind games...
sravss thumbnail
Is Zara's game working, precap says yes...
sravss thumbnail
When Kabeer gives this good new to his father how will Shabaz react...will he still want is talaq to happen... Will he give miraj importance and the most important question will he still be part of murder plan...I think his reaction will tell us what his true character is...if I really understood him now he will give will him to his fate just like he did to Ruksar...Edited by sravss - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Wow loved Zara for her witty move
Loved the episode for miraj's true colours exposure 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Suta !!

Now Zara's game has begun... so much fun..Bring it on CVS !

I just want Kabir to know about Miraj !!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Thank you so much Suta !!

Now Zara's game has begun... so much fun..Bring it on CVS !

I just want Kabir to know about Miraj !!

When Zara tried to tell him gently the same thing Kabir refused to believe her 

He deserved this 440 volt ka jhatka from Miraj to understand the same thing 😆👏
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my dear thanks for the update I can't wait for tomorrow's episode hope u can update for us 🤗
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

Oh my dear thanks for the update I can't wait for tomorrow's episode hope u can update for us 🤗

I will be there 

But cant say about rain disrupting TV or Net 😒