Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Part  1 

year 1989

Maan age 15 year , very shy less talkative don't have sibling or friend only one friend   really away from party and all and less knowledge of changing life where he step in new life , passing teen age so many changes in body and poor boy just confused and get more shy

Geet handa ,age 15 really mod girl ,have every type of gyan and source her gyan is her friend which are big than her meera and pinky who give her all knowledge of aham aham , bindas girl and big joke friend of MAAN ...

maan as usual lost in thought why always he feel different when geet is around him , and he could not ask it any one and his that part just change ...is he ill or what don't know ,he light touch also give goosebump to his whole body , his cheek turn red in shyness , and just than he heard voice of geet and his heart start to sound Dhak dhak dhak oh poor boy

as usual geet entry like tuffan and just hug maan tightly oh poor boy just start to react to her touch he want to her crush in his hug and and don't know his lack of knowledge become enemy of his heart and geet  just taking faida of this confused maan

she just press her more self to maan and say in very romantic voice oh mmaaan , poor boy feel something on his chest like with her softness something poking on his chest ...he want to ask but geet hand on his back caressing his back with slow speed oh he want to moan he name loudly but he get embressed as well as shy because his that member start to change ... hear geet start to nuzzle her cheek on maan shoulder oh poor boy just come out from her hug and just run to bathroom and just ...

hear geet giggle with maan reaction , she is such devil always ready to tease maan with her closness but waiting to maan qus that he make courage and ask her at list one qus about this their action reaction she just look upper side

kya babaji ajaka attempt bhi fail kay karu main ishka

ye normal to hai na , geet just slap herself and say geet ager wo normal nahi hota than what you feel on your tummy before some time , lakin wo kuch bolta ku nahi only one qus and I will give all knowledge with demo

she give dreamy look

hear in bathroom , he feel so shy when he saw himself like that and what is touching him on chest , why he want to hug her so tightly oh god what shall I do , ...why her closeness make me mad why my body get hot  with her touch why god ,I want touch he r face her rosy lips , her long neck and her softness ...maan just slap himself maan you idiot are you prevent she is your friend and you thinking like this

but today geet have another plan she just make noise like she get hurt and within second maan came out where geeet holding her feet oh poor boy ask with so much care what happen geet and geet just hug him and say maan my feet ahhh maan just make her sit on bed and ask show me he sit in font of her near bed on floor and took her leg in his hand and ask where geet

geet just pull her salwar to upper side and say her upside maan, maan just gulp heard  her soft and white skin oh his hand shake for second but geet moan in pain and maan just put his hand on her bare foot geet just put his hand on her calf and say hear maan ohhh

maan just froze in his place and geet just start to push his hand , palm upper side maan want to stop but he is under shock

at last geet ask maan kuch ho raha hai

maan - nodded in yes

geet Kya maan

maan wo  wo

geet - ha maan bol do yaha chune se kuch ho raha hai

maan wo  wo I feel my body on fire and and I want to touch touch your all body form face to to your toe

geet , smile of her victory and say than touch it maan

that sit maan just hug her his hand start to caressed her back , he don't kno what are he doing it is wrong or right but he enjoying this touch  maan just hold her face in his lam and start to look to her rosy lips and next moment his long finger start to caressed her lips

oh poor girl just moaned  maan that sit maan just brush his lips to her rosy lips and  he want to do more but what , geet get that his buddu get stuck she say maan just think you eating your candy slowly

maan just touch her lips with tip of his tongue geet just shake with desire maan just caressing her lips with her tounge , geet on 9 th cloud she mummer in his ear maan imagin my upper lip as choclate and try to much it and maan just followed her instruction , oh he feel so good when he first time took her upper lips in his lips oh it just out of world for him

geet mummer now took both maan just took her both lips current passing from both body

geet - oh maan think like my mouth is bottle of honey and you have to drink with or test with your tongue  and maan just entered his tongue in her mouth and start  to drink her sweet nectar and moan in her mouth oh geettt and geet moan oh maaan 

now geet also start to respond to his kiss  both stop when they feel breathless  maan just touch her forehead with his and say what was that geet

geet giggle with his qus and say buddu that is our first kiss

maan with shock look to her and say wo   wo kiss that ager tum pregnant ho gayi to wo us film main -----------

poor girl just slap her forehead an mummer oh babaji thank god ye nahi bol ke main pageant ho gaya to 

Edited by Mahimaan - 5 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail

Part  2

Its now more than 4 days when geet maan there first kiss and geet on 9 cloud just wanting to do so many things to her shy shy maan uff his red face like apple , she just want to eat apple , she just smile on her own thought and say apple put doc away and geet want to say she love apple it is healthy to her aham aham  she just thinking of maan and  just her phone start to ring its land line

she just pick up and say who is this , there is silent on phone she again ask but no ans  she get it is her maan ...geet ask with naughty grin 

maan do you want  any thing, geet say in her mind  now my buddu nodded his head and its happen , she say maan speak up I cant see your nodded

maan  mummer  wo    wo  wwo

geet ask  kya bakari ki tara wo  wo kar raha  hai  bol do nahi to phone main aake  kiss de dungi

maan - just scared and ask WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KISS AND FRENCH KISS and he just cut the call

poor geet shock for second  , she like maan and this qus and what the hell how he know this word French kiss , koi aur teacher mili hai kya , main to us teacher ki band baja dungi , uske chote chote tukade karke ...she just going on and on she just say loudly ma main maan ke ghar jaa rahi hu and before her ma ask anything she reach to maan house she know that this time nobody is home

hear poor maan just walking here and there he scare for tuffan reaction  but quaracity don't make him quit from asking that question , he yesterday  heard that that This  kiss is more good  and hot than regular kiss and after their first kiss he ask such qus to her only the Geet Handa , but he don't have idea what trouble he is calling,for  himself 

geet just march to him and grab his collar and ask who is your new teacher who teaching you this difference between kisss , geet eyes just showing anger and maan get it his tuffan took this all wrong he just nodded his head in no and say  low voice  meri to ek hi teacher hai aur wo ho tum ish spcial teaching ke liye maan say with innocent face and poor geet all fida on his puppy face , how she forget in her anger that her maan is so nave and innocent she  slap herself mentally  ...geet suder ja  ek din ye heart attact se mar jaayega tere anger ke wajese

she just hug maan and say sorry sorry , wo you ask such qus and  I just lose my tempore please please apni geet ko maaf kar do , but poor boy in other world   when geet hug him tightly as usual his whole body set on fire  Goosebumps on all his body and his member who is health problem for maan  opinion start to show his change ... but this time maan not run  to bathroom  but he  press himself more into geet and devil geet just enjoying all that oh his aham aham just touching perfectly  to her  and maan palm on her back ohhh she just moan maaan

and  that brought maan back on real  he just bending head come out from hug and mummer wo  kal adi bole aha tha class main he love that kiss and that is more hot than regular kiss

That's why you ask such qus , geet ask   she just pull his cheek and say oh my cutie pie  maan make yuck face and mummer I am not cutie pie and geet giggle  on his face  and say with naughty grin so you want to know what is difference between French ki.. and regular ki... , she say thanks adi in her mind I will tale you but what I get for that , geet is devil but poor boy don't get her intention and say what you want , geet say promise , he say yes promise

She say ok than you have to take me for 18+ film in theater  in corner seat  get it she is pure devil so many devil plan in her mind , maan thou fear with adult movie but he want to know so he just nodded in yes

geet - ok done but if you want to  know difference first you have to give me regular than I will tale you about special one ok ,maan just nodded in yes but he than he turn clod  with think  of another kiss , he just pray to babaji , please babaji geet ko pregnant mat banana  and with closing eyes he just bend near geet pink rosy lips he just remind her teaching and follow that but geet in heaven dam he is good student this k...  much better from last kiss she just give shabski to herself  wow geet

maan stop to kiss he when he found geet breathless but geet in other world at last maan say geet geet  and geet come back from her maan land

maan - geet wo

geet -  kiss in which the participants' tongues extend to touch the other participant's lips or tongue. The implication is of a slow, passionate kiss which is considered intimate, romantic, erotic or sexual.

A "kiss with the tongue" stimulates the partner's lips, tongue and mouth, which are sensitive to the touch. The practice is usually considered a source of pleasure

maan look her like what , and say nahi smja

geet you don't  get it dear chalo  I explain it  practically  and  she just bend near his ear and say huskily maan just follow my step  and think that you eating and sucking a melt soft Silk Chocolate   without using teeth  just  use your tongue  and and sexy lips she just wink to him and  make outline around his m shape lips , maan just grown with her act , he just say gggeeettt , maan just mummer don't suck me like that kuch kuch hota hai 

maan put his hand on her wrist and press it oh he just again moan and geet entered her tongue to his mouth and start to  play with his tongue maan just enjoying , it is so  much for him , he just push her on wall and press his body to geet both body just fit like puzzle and maan just start to eat his pastry but without using teeth his lips and tongue just sucking geet sweet nectar , he feel like geet mouth is  silk  full of cream and he just sucking that cream  her soft lips in his mouth and her hand ... on his chest and his ...on her tummy  both  just grown in desire  there lips moving like some battle is there and they have there last ki...

geet devil just took benefit of maan state and just put his hand on her bl...poor maan so much lost in ki... he himself don't know when he press her bl... with his palm and both just moan geet ,maan ...

maan just gasp on his own action and stop to kiss her and look to geet and say wo to baby ka hai na why you put my hand on it ...poor geet just look to babaji and say not again babaji ...

Mahimaan thumbnail

I  change  the  end  so  who  ever  read  it  before  please  read  it  again ..😉😛

Part  3

Maan next bomb blast

what is W*****

after sharing that French kiss maan start to open with geet little up not fully , now so many questions start to come in his  mind and he just called geet that day he and adi just passing from  big standard  class they heard work napkin lakin special wala napkin , maan want to ask to ado but threat from geet and he just drop that idea or else don't know what geet done with him  na na he cant take risk he just say to himself in mind na teacher ko hi punchunga  wahi thik hoga

but why they are giggling on name of napkin usmain kya khaas hoga  pata nahi ye girls are all crazy and sabse badi crzy to meri  teacher hai ...babaji bacha lena , lakin wo kiss to bahot and maan cheek turn red in shyness oh poor boy just shying like girl and adi just say with shak why you shying so much what happen

maan just nodded in no and say nothing and just run to home to called his teacher there great geet handa

and geet is geet she just searching  bahana to meet her boy msk  in 5 minute in front of him all ready to kill him she wear jeans and top tight top , her body also taking shape with age and that is not hide from maan eyes , he just gulp hard

geet - aby kya hua cuti pie

maan -don't called me that

geet -oh ghussa aa gaya  sorry now tale me what happen  but before any new question you have to give me fee for teaching so

maan just bend his head in shy and ask in low voice konsi wali

geet just all fida on this shy maan

geet -uhhh chalo is time you decide konsi wali  fee ha but question after watching movie ha  wo Adult wali

maan - so scare with film name he say no no film wo theater main jane nahi denge bachho ko

geet mummer iska to tread mark hai ye word bachha ...but she think  yes he is saying true na who will give them entry they don't look big

geet just think for some time and say uhhh ok we can watch on PC

maan - ji wo puri film please kuch aur ya phir song

geet - she is devil mind she say in mind ok with trailor only yo will lost your hosh  my cuti pie , she smirk and that scare maan

geet  now my fee

maan turn red and say wo I want I french kiss he say with low voice chalega

geet just jumpon place and say chelega nahi doudega  and she just bend near maan , maan just took her face in his palm first just caressed her lips with his lips and than he just bold out his teacher with his Fee oh she have great student and progress of student make so breathless to teacher , she just moan Maaan ohhh

geet - last wala to pastry tha lakin ye to Dairy Milk Silk hai so yummy

maan just hug her to hide his blusy face poor boy but that is wrong move in that process his hand brush to her B****** and both moan

geet somehow control her feeling and say ok lets go to your study , maan heart start to do dhak dhak dhak

geet just start pc and in her pen drive

she start the song  oh la la poor boy his eyes pop out , so bold vidya balan he just closed his eyes and say chi chi babaji ...uska wo chi chi and geet just enjoying this , she just say open your eyes  maan

maan just nodded in no maan more tightly closed his eyes poor boy shaking with fear

geet just closed pc and poor maan took deep breath kya aunty thi ushe jada to chote baache jada kapade  phante hai chi chi babaji

geet - like V*** balan aunty , babaji ishka kuch nahi ho sakta just than she bend near maan and caressed her finger on maan face and say like film

"Jawani taste karne ke liye hoti hain ... waste karne ke liye nahi" maan eyes open with shock geet just rolled  her top upside little  and  dancing on song ohu la la tu meri fantasy  with taking bold step

maan just froze in his place her bold step with song oh poor boy feel his so called health problem again and geet just making it warse ...

her neval that white skin and tight fitted top , maan mummer babaji bachne ko bola tha marne ko nahi  he feel like his  throat is so dry and he need something not water something eles at last he just stand on his feet march to geet and took her rosy lips for passionate kiss and his hand just roaming on her nude part of  tummy like he searching there something and his ha***** just touch geet and geet in mind dance with victory

both just hug each other and control there breath and geet ask hu what is your qus

maan just took deep breath and ask

what is Special Napkin

and geet gap him like fool oh it is bomb blast for her , now how the hell he heard this

she just say kaha suna

maan wow o main upper stand wali class ke bahar

geet gulp hard she first time feel like kaha fas gayi

maan bolo na

geet - wo khali girl ke liye hota hai fist time blush come in her face and maan owe like  he saw some miracle  this girly things and geet  wrong combination

maan bolo na app itna ku sharma rahi hai

geet just turn her face other side and say geet handa never  get shy ,ye to make up hai

maan just noddd in yes , than ans me na

geet in low voice monthly mensuration cycle ke liye  girls wo napkin use karte hai

monthly mensuration cycle  means maan ask with baby  face

geet gulp hard she first time feel to run away she never prepared for this

she just say it is foundation to make next generation it is god gift to only  girls , thou she face pain but she is pride on that she is Women  "women" that word itself covers word Men 

Maan  -  its  come  every  month  kya ...he  ask  in  qurcity

Geet  - took  long  breath  yes ...

Maan  -  its  never  stop  kya  ...in any  month 

Geet  get  frustrated  now  and  say  when  Girl  get  pregnant ...or  Geet  try  to  say  further  but Maan  cut  her ..

He  with  fear  ask  when  u  get  your  last  one  ...He  is  prying  to  god  that  his  fear  not  get  true ..

Geet  also  lost  in  though  and  in  thinking  process  its  not  come  after  Our  First  ki...

Maan  jump  from  place  and  cried  ohhh    IT  MEANS  YOU  ARE  PREGANENT  WITH  THAT  THAT  KIS*...

Poor  Geet  her  mouth  open  in  O  shape  ...like  what  to  do  with  him...

And you search this on internet just goggle with its name  maan just open his mouth o shape geet handa and so much shy and before he give any reaction she just run from there

Mahimaan thumbnail

part 4

what is delicious ?

after maan kaand of whis*** geet get alert now with her shy shy maan pata nahi kab konsa bomb phode de , that day she first time feel that she is girl , her tom boy nature she forget  on that day but in last few days he is become good kisser fhir wo konsa bhi kiss hone do 

he is dam good student , geet give dreamy look  and just lost in their moment but last 10 days he is out of city , just went to abroad and she is missing him like hell

and today he is coming back and geet just walking hear  and there just waiting to his call , just than phone ring start to play and within second geet in front of maan with her tuffan speed and just hug him , and just say miss you miss you miss you , I just miss you poor boy who is already hard with thought that his geet will be finally in front of him , he make his mind for  this tuffani hug but every time her touch just make him more aroused and he more feel shy

now a days  his eyes always  went, travel  on geet  blo*****  which taking  beautiful shape , but again his nature say it is bad  because she is his friend na (mahi thinking itna sab class ke baad bhi JUST FRIEND )

and devil geet get it idea ,but not conformed and she is on that mission  now  she wear jeans  with  top   but now she wear jacket on it , she just parted away and say to trip kaisa tha cuti pie ,maan just glare to her 

geet - ok  ok no cuti pie ,waha ladki wadki dekhi ki nahi ke  aagaye aise hi ruche suke , you have to see greenery maan , she say with  naoughty green

maan say - greenery to dekhi main , main kya  sab ne dekhi ,ma papa , mere aunt , ncle sab ne

geet -  geet eyes pop out in shock than stuck her that he is talking about nature , not human  she mummer babaji iska kuch nahi ho sakta , main konsi grrenaryi ki baat kar rahi hu aur ye konsi grrenari ki

maan ask innocently , main kuch galat  bola kya

geet say na na when you say any galat my Ram

maan eyes again start to travel on geet blos**** and devil geet just ook  chance and just open her jacket ever so slowly , like it is tuff job and she need so mmmuch time

hear poor maan eyes start to winded in shock , second by second his eyes pop out like boll , chi chi boll na just pop out

geet  slowly remove that jacket and say oh kitani garmi hai yaha , she just once saw to maan who all lost in  geet beauty poor boy  just forget to blink  his eyes , his hand  just etching and his mouth mouth , this confused him , lakin ye to baby ka hota hai na than why I want that  he say in his mind maan tu pagal  ho gaya hai , you become mad ,kyat u baby hai kya jo tuze wo chiye  , chi chi geet ke babaji , apki geet jab bhi mere pass hoti hai  mere dimmag main ku aise ajeeb ajeeb cheej aati  rahti hai

geet wearing a tight black top which have deep neck and that color just adding geet beauty  ,geet now 100% sure her maan now attraced to her  Blo****

she just went near maan and ask with naughty grin , maan you like sweet

maan - whose eyes on geet say , yes

geet -hu so what you called sweet when they made more tasty

maan  - hu delicious

when maan all lost in  view  of his personal delicious , geet just ask

so you want to eat delicious maan

maan who all lost say I want

geet - you want to ask something maan

maan - just pointed to her blos**** and say geet kya ismain  milk aa raha hai , thts why that becoming big  kya and why I want to took that in my my

geet - palm and mouth na  aur ye baby ka nahi baba ka hai

maan baba  ask with confused face

ha ye baba tum jaise big boyes babaki  delicious  thing hoti hai msk

get it

maan just gulp hard and ask to fhir kya main , main

geet- pheale double  fee  msk than you get delicious maan and with than geet just grab maan face and smack her soft lips on his rough lips , maan just took  lid of kiss and geet just lost in her own student they kissing after so many days and when maan start French kis* both  just moan loudly when maan just pull her and both body touch each other when maan lost in passion , geet just put maan hand on her bl****** and before maan say anything

she say  ye baby ka nahi hai maan

maan just smile innocently and first time look properly to her ahem ahem , like hungry boy looking to a sweet candy and hear are two beautiful candy his fingershake for while when he touching her on top itself he just caressed naked part of blossom than just cup with palm poor girl just shake with  desire full  touch of maan , oh his palm ...perfectly fining his goal , he just want more but what he give look to geet , who get his question and say  maan when some drop fail  of Kheer fall on your lips what are you do that time

maan - just lick with my tongue and lip

geet - just do it that now maan you get your delicious geet say with holding her breath and maan just bend near   her  and both moan loudly when maan first time test his delicious no no personal delicious

Mahimaan thumbnail
part  5

maan  next  qus  WHAT   IS  CHERRY  ON TOP 

maan    and  geet    growing   and  thier   romance   also  now  maaneet  is   19   and  maan   body  he  is   so yummmy  in word   of  devil  geet   who  just   want  to  crush him  kiss  him and  dont  know   what  not  so   thought  ...maan   abes  and  geet fig-gar   become  death   for  each  other  and  poor   maan   agian   struck  in   next   questions 

he   heard    word   CHERRY  ON  TOP  and  it   related   to   girl  he  try  to   remind  his gyaan  which is  given  by  his  personal  teacher  but   he  cant  solve  puzzal  

last   time   when  they   enjoy   their  delicious  they   just   enjoy  on  cloth  itself  so  maan   searching     for   ans   and  just  called   geet  when no one   in house like  alwyes just  than    she  come  like  tuffan   and  just  hug  him   who is  standing   their  shirtless  

geet   eyes   turn  black   with  desire  she   just looking  na na  gaping  or  eating   him  with  her   eyes  and  poor  maan   who  feel  so  hard  in all  sense feel  so  shy  shirtless  in front  of   geet 

maan  -  wo   geetji    main   wo  shirt  but   forget   all  his  word  when geet  plam  start  to   travel  on his  tonted   chest  ,maan  just  hold  his breath  and  cluth   geet   waist  her  sinful  touch poor   boy   just  want  to  moan   he  just   pull geet   to him  and just  took   her   rosy  lips   for  deep  lip  lock   in  which he is  master  now   both  just  moan   loudlly   and  geet  hans  just  on his  back  and   front   it making  impossible   too  maan  and he  just  pull more  her  to his  body  and  both  touch each  other  perfect   way  his   hardnes    touch  geet   softness  and maan  just bite   her tounge he is on fire  just  fire  
both   stop  to  kiss   each  other  when  both  feel  breathless   

both    just  hug  each   other   and  geet  just  kiss  his heart  which  is  torch-er   for him 

he  took  lots  of  courage  and  ask  geet   i  want  to  ask  

geet     get   alert   with   maan  word   she  look  to him  with   fear  now  a  day   she  feel shy sometime   it is not  that  simple  for  geet  to  ans 19  year   old  boy  ...

she  gulped  hard   pray  to  babaji  took  lot of  courage  and  ask   what  maan 

maan   wo   wo   how  sentence  cherry   on  top  related   to  girl    

geet  eyes   turn   big   like  boll na  na  just  big   and her  cheek  turn  dark  shade of   red   she just  want  to   run  from thier  ...she is   not  expecting  this   oh poor girl  gulped   hard   and  start  to look  hear   and their  

maan  get    confused  with  her  red  and   shock  expression  he  get  that it is  something    big  that's   why  his   express  become  like  this  

maan   - please  geet   i   will  give you  double   fee  simple  and  french  also  please 

now   geet   get  fix    she  can not look him like   this  she    try  to get   courage   and mummer kya  babji  phele  acha  lagta  tha  knowldge   dena  lakin  ab  itna  easy  nahi  hai  kuch   kuch  hota  hai   sharkhji  save  me 

geet   wo  maan   wo   cake  pe  hoti   hai  na  cheery   wahi  it  means dekho  some girls have  cheek like  cherry  na  so 

maan   think  for   second lakin  geet   ager cheek  cheery   hai   to cake  kya   hai 

geet   turn  more   red   student   become  so  smart   now   she  just   closed  her  eyes kya  bolu  cherry  kya   hai  and  cake  kya  dono  mere pass hai  lakin  bataou  kaise point  out  karke  batou  kya  pata   nahi   ab kon  bola inko  jarror  ye  adi  hoga   first  us  pinky  ki ch...   chi chi  geet  kya  bol   rahi   hai 

at  last   geet  bend   near  maan   ear   and   mummer  in low   voice  cherry  and  cake  is  part of  our  last   dish  delicious  dish maan hand  press on geet  back   his  eyes   turn  dark  with  just  meaning and
he  start  to imagin  geet    like  that   he just   hug  her   and   say  in  husky   voice   can  i  can  i see that  just   see not  eles just   want to  see you like  that   ...he  say   with  pleading  tone geet   just  shake  

with his demand till now   she  never  come in front  of him nude and now ...her cheek turn  more   red wearing   deep   cut  cloth  is different  and   stand in front  of him  is  so ...

please   geet  maan  mummer  geet   just   come   out   from  his hug   just  closed  door  of  room and just  dim light  now   just  few light  from moon which  is  coming  thru  galaerry geet  just  thro 
her  skarf   than  with   shaking   hand  just  start to  open  her  shirt  buttens  one by  one  maan  eyes   start to    turn   dark   in  desier   now   he  think that   what   trouble   he  called  can he  stop  himself 
from  touching  her   till than  geet  just  thro  her  shirt  on ground  now  she is  standing in jeans  and her upper  inner  which  is  matching   to  her   skin  her   feminist  beuty   fully  blosssum  beuty   maan  eyes   just stuck  their   that  thin  cloth  and  next  moment  she  just  turn  her  back  she  feel  so   shy   she  just  cross  her   hand  and closed  eyes  

next   second  she hissed  when   maan  m shape  lips   touch  his  back nude skin  she  is  on  fire geet   are  you feel   shy   he  ask  her  with nouhytness  and bold geet  just want  to  run  but  he  just start 
to plant  kiss   on her  flawless  back   bolo  geet    again  ask  maan  

geet    wo   you   want   to  see  ...and  maan  just turn  her  in swift  moment  now  both  face   to  face  and  maan  finger  on hook   geet  just  closed   her  eyes  when  that   cloth   just  drop on  floor 

maan   just  loook  to  her   and  mummer  geeet  OMG its  so beautiful ...his  eyes  glued on her  beauty   and his  palm his  mouth  just just

now   imagine  you  all what   is   maan  reaction 

Mahimaan thumbnail
part  6

maaneet    love  BANANA   konsa    wala  ðŸ¤¬

Maan   waitng    for    adi  who  is   coming   to   meet  maan   after  so  many   days  he is   coming  in  his  house   ,  there  he   come ,adi   entered   in   maan  house   and  called   out  hi   maan ,   whats  up  how    r  u  .

Maan    --  after   so  many    days  u  come  home  yaar , and  both   of   start   to  remind  their   past   ...adi  is  one  and  only  buddy   of  maan  sso he  is   so   near  to    him   but   after  his   gundi   teacher     both   take   lunch   and   maan  offer  him   fruits    and   say   yaar   adi   ,l  love   this  banana  yaar   and    love  this  taste  its   so   yummy   maan   say  like  small   kid   whose   mouth  watering    after  found   candy

Adi   now  want  to  pull   maan   leg   he  know  how   nave   and   shy  maan is  ,   he  make   such  serius    face  and  say   but   maan   banana   to   girls  ko  jada   testy  lagta  hai   fhir   how   coukd  u  like  or  say  love  that  ,   adi  just  bite  his  cheek  to  stop  his laugh

Poor   maan  give    confused  look  to  adi   and  say   , kya   bol   rahe   ho   adi  ye   to   banana  hai   banana   isko  to    koi   bhi  like   kar   sakta   hai    ismain  girl   or  boy  kaha  se  aa  gaya 

U  know    adi   muje   banana   ke   sare   food   pasand  hai   banana  waffiers , chips ,  and   banana   shake   and   muje   to  banana   dhood   main  chote  chote  piece  main  kat  ke  khana   bhi   acha  lagta   hai 

Poor   adi    who  start  to imagin    other  banana    in all  this   face 

Roll  on   sofa   with  loud  laugh   and   say  oh   oh  maan hold  on  u   r   so  nave  yaar   lakin  ek   baat  yaad    rakhan   banana  ko   kabhi

Katana   nahi   , nahi   to   khurana  ki  next  generation   birth  hi  nahi  legi   with  that  adi   went    from there   but   give   big  question   to   poor   maan  little    brain   so  he  imm   dial   his  personal    teacher  and  ask  on  phone  itself    why  adi  say  like  this   ,other  side  poor  geet   verge   of  get  mini  heart   attack  

She  hate   this  adi  ,   ab  ye   banana  knowledge    maan  ko   deke  ye   chala   gaya   now  how  the   hell  she  going  to   described  about    THE   BANANA  but  this  time    she   taking    help   of    special    cd   so   she    march   to      khurana  house  and   dash   into  maan   room   as useal   in   Jet   speed  and  hug  him   hard 

Maan  mummer   ye  kabhi  nahi  badlne   wala   a  tuffani   hug  by geet  handa   ...he  smile   on his  own  thought  

Maan  -  wo  adi   bahot hasa   mere upper   on   name  of   banana  kuch   bhi  bol  raha  tha    ke  banana  ko  sirf   girl  like  karti  hai  ...and  maan  described   all  his  talk  with  adi 

Poor   geet   start  to  imagin    maans  banana   in    chopped    she  cried     no   no    that   should  not  happen 

Maan  ask  with  tens   voice  kya   nahi   hona   chiye    ...

Geet   mummer   kuch   nahi   she  took  deep   breth   and   say  wo   maan  banana ka    dusra   bhi   meaning   hai  

Maan   ask    really   kya   ...

Geet  -  ha   this  word   used  to   other   things  also  jo  reproduction   main  kaam   aati  hai  

Maan  make  thinking   face  and  ask   lkain  ye  to  humai  science   main   nahi  bataya   hai   kabhi  ,muje  ache   se  yaad   hai  

Geet  -  ager  ye itna   in   detail  main   hume  pada   dete   to   mere  special   tusion  ki   zarrorat  hi   kha    thi  ,bababji 

She agin  count  1  to 10 for  clam  herself  so  she  again  ans  him  properly    ,  geet -   nahi ye  study   main  nahi  tha ye  thoda  alag  hai  ,ye  humare   body  se  related hai  ,geet  say  with   red   cheek

Now   geet  red  cheek  alert  maan ,  its  ,ye  kuch  alaga   hai  lakin  kya    why   she  turn   red   , banana   and  body  ka  kya  relation  hai   , she  mummer   wo  to  sabse   bada  relation   hai   ,ager   wo  nahi  hota  to  ye  population  kaha  se  hota  na  tum  hote  na  main  hoti  kash  muje   bhi   dekhnae ko  milta  banana  ,maan  ka  again  with  this  naughty   thought  red hue   come   on   geet  cheek 

Now   maan  get  alert its  100 % related  to  ahem  ahem   but  how   ,is   it  banana   used   in  ahem   ahem  lakin  how ,  bananag  se  kya   kisiko  love  kar   sakte  hai  ,babaji  ye   geet  and adi  pagal hai 

Kahi  ye  meri  leg   pulling   to  nahi  kar   rahe  hai  na   ,maan  look  her    with  suspicious  nazar   

At   last    geet   made   her  mind   and    say   ok   maan    please   start  this   cd  ...Maan  nodded  like  obedient  child   and    start   the   film  ,today   geet   sit   away   from  maan   because   she   scaring   for   her  own   reaction 

Maan  look  to   screen    and  get  shock  of  his  life   ,his   eyes   turn  big   as  boll ...there   is   a   couple    without    any  cloth and  that   girl    cup  down   and  say   I  love  your  banana  and  before    film  move  the   film  get   stop  

Maan   look   geet   who   closed    player  with  confused   look 

Geet    with  bossing   tune  kya   itna  hi   milega   dekhne  ko  to  msk   wo  jo   ladkine   haat   rakha   tha  na  that's   call  banana   ...she  say   with   smirk 

So  tale   me  now   ,apko  konsi    dish   pasand  hai    The  BANANA ki  ...maan   make   such   yuk   face   and    run  in  bathroom  to   puck  poor  boy   can  not  imagin  banana  and   all 

Geet  nodded   in  no  and   mummer   iska  kuch   nahi   hoga   lakin  mera  kya  muje  to  banana  ko  ek  baar   touch  karna  hai ,kya   wo  muje  karne   dega  ,soucho   geet  handa  soucho  

Here   after   freshing  up  maan   come  out  and  sit  on sofa  with  shy   shy   face  ye   special  knowledge   of  banana   ...he  thought   for  while   kya   waha  haat  lagate  hui   dirty   dirty   nahi  lagta  kya  ...ya    fhir   acha  lagta  hai  ,geet  se  puch  loo  kya  he  look  to   geet   with  theft  gaze   and   found   all  lost   geet  her   gaze   on   maan   ,  maan  eyes   winded  in shock  ,her   gaze  on  maan   but   in   down

Poor   boy   put  pillow   on  his   leg   to  hide   his   ahem  ahem   he  fell  so   shy  and   geet  get   irritated   that  he   block  her   view   she  so want   to   snatch  that   pillow    who  is    so   near    to    banana   she  march   to  maan  and   sit  near him  she  took  deep    breath  and  say    wo  main  kya  wo   sirf   ek  baar   dekh  sakti   hu  please  

Maan    trun   beetroot   red   ,  he  mummer  kya  ye   koi  painting  hai  jo   tume   dekhana  hai    ...he  gulp  hard   only  thought  that   geet   want  to  look  his  ahem  ahem   make  him  so   hard  ...

Precap   -  maan  in  low  voice   me   feel   shy   ...wo  bahot  bada  hai  .geet   ask  kya  shy  u   watch  (baba  ka  milk  )  that   day  uska  kya   ,not  only   saw   but  touch  also  na  me  hear  she  pointed  her  upper  body   ...age   ko  app  log   soucho  and  commet

Do  jo    comment  muje  acha  lagege  us  hissab  se  agela   part  hoga   so  hurry  up  dear 

Mahimaan thumbnail
part 7

Banaba  part   2

Maan    trun   beetroot   red   ,  he  mummer  kya  ye   koi  painting  hai  jo   tume   dekhana  hai    ...he  gulp  hard   only  thought  that   geet   want  to  look  his  ahem  ahem   make  him  so   hard  ...

Only  thought    that   she  going  to   see  his  ahem  ahem  make

Him  so  much   high  and  hard  ,poor  soul  moan   and   geet  make   bhangda  on her   victory  ...

maan  in  low  voice   me   feel   shy   ...wo  bahot  bada  hai  .geet   ask  kya  shy  u   watch  (baba  ka  milk  )  that   day  uska  kya   ,not  only   saw   but  touch  also  na  me  hear  she  pointed  her  upper  body   ...

Geet   with   seducing    voice   maan  please  once  , u  also   watch  me

Without   cloth  na   fhir ...she  stop   for  while  and   say  its  ok  jane  do  u   feel   shy   main  kisi  aur  ka...but   her   word   died   in  her   mouth   when  maan    pull  her  harshly  

He   give  her  angry  glare   and  mummer   sochana   bhi  mat   samji  app ...geet  love    his   possessiveness on her   he  push  her  more   to  himself  both  body   touching  each  other   from  up  to   down

And    geet  pick  on his  M  shape  lips  ,make  maan   grown   in   desier   he  mummer   geet   

Geet  make   such  puppy   face   and  mummer  to  dikao  na  please  ..

Her   puppy   face   make  sumer soult  in   maan  tummy  she 

Look  so yummy   like   suger   candy 

Maan  -  smile   softly    me   feel  shy  what   shall  I  do  apke   samne  aise ...  geet   make  thinking   face   and  say   hu  ...let   me  think  aisa  kuch   karna   hoga   that  u   don't   feel    shy  and   I look Banana  also   what   say 

Maan    nodded  in yes   ,  and  ask  like    small  kid  aisa  possible  hai  kya  

Geet  so   want  to  her   personal   cuti  pie   cheek  ,he  only  ask  such   question   with  so  much   innocent   she  give  small  kiss  on  maan  cheek  

Both   settel  in   sofa    and   after  some  second     she   went    to  other  room    in guest   room   and  come  after  15  min   with  a   red  cloth 

Maan  give  her  confused  look  like  ye  kya   hai   why  cloth  and  why  she  stop  me  here  only 

Geet  come   near  him  and   say  in  husky   voice    Did  u  trust  me 

Maan  nodded in  yes   than  let    me  tied   to your   eyes  maan

Maan    for   while  look in her   eyes   and   nodded  in yes    geet   tied   that  cloth  around  maan  eyes    and  took him  to  other   room 

She   first   narrow  him  how  she   decorated   that  room  with  cndle  and   flowers  ...and  now  she  going  to  change   her   clothe 

Maan   set  on   fire   with  her   word  ,  she   going  to  change  here  in front  of  him ...his   eyes    closed  but  he  can  imagin  na   his    throat    went   dry    with    ...thrust     he  so   wanted  to untied   his   eyes 

He   heard   something   fall  on  floor   he  mummer   geet 

Geet   mera   top   tha   maan  and  poor  boy  gulp  hard  his  gundi   start  to  strip   ...

Just  than   she  took   maan  hand  and  put  on her  shoulder  its   like  silk   ,silk   gown 

She  mummer  its   above  my   thigh  maan and  she  put  his   hand  on  her   wrist  ...and  her  hand  on   maan  shoulder   both  hand   satrt  to  tress   each   other body  in  slow  speed  like  its   word   difficult   task 

Geet   silk   gown  not  helping  much  he   feel  like he   touching  her  nude  skin with  his  plam  ...his  hand  stop  for   while  around   her   women  beauty   and   he  cup  that   with his   both  hand    she  moan   loudly   when  maan  palm touch  that    cup   that

Other   side   geet   hand   start  to  open  maan  shirt  button  and   within   second   shirt   fall  on floor  and   geet   shaking  hand   reach   near  maan  down   cloth  and  maan hold  her  hand   for   while    geet   bend  near  maan   ear  plant   kiss  there   she  kiss   his  shoulder   ,chest    and   mummer  please   just  once 

And  maan  took  away  his  palm  he  hold  his   breath    and   geet  with  shaking  hand   remove  maan  trouser  ... as   reaction and   maan  keen  her   blossom  so  harshly 

Geet  eyes    stuck  on  maan  down  ,which  hiding   his  banana  with  that  one  small  cloth    she  ...so   want  to  rip  that   cloth  and 

She   took  her  hand  to closed  to his his ...and  

Mahimaan thumbnail
Part  8

Dry  make  out  part  1

teaser 

What  is  dry  making  out  as  usual  cute  come  devil  Maan  throw  the  bomb . I  am  like  hell  where  he  get  such  word  ..or  he  searching  the  word  ..na  na  he  don't  have  guts  ..last  time  he  turn  as  reddish  like  new  bride   and run  away with  that  banana  kand ..i  still  remain  it ..a  smile  appear  in  her  face.

Next  moment  adi  and  pinky  come  in  Geet  mind  and  she  called  pinky  ...and  burst  on  her  ...If  you  want  to  do  chuchi  coo  with  your  cheshmiss  to  kya  Maan  ke  aas  pass  karna  jarrori hai  kya ...Ye Maan  ke  dimag  main  virus   ku  daalte  rehate  ho  ..uske  brain  main  Virus  chala  jata  hai  Fhir  wo  muje  as  antivirus  use  karata  hai  ...Abhi  ye  dry  make  out  ka  fanda  usko  kaise  pata  chala ...

Geet  shouted  -pinky  tu  kuch  bolegi  ..

Pinky  say  in  meek  voice  agar  tum  rukogi  tabhi  main  kuch  bolungi  na  ..geet  stop  for  while  ..

Pinky  -  look  Geet main  aur  mera  chshmis  aise  cheeze  nahi  karte  this  time  your ..headache  is  Vicky  and  meera ...Jinovne  ye  karnama  Collage  bathroom  main  Boys  wale  kiya  ...Pinky give  hot  gossip  to  Geet  and  Geet  mouth  touch  to  ground  with  shock , Collage  bathroom  Yuk..i  am  not  going  to  do  it  never ...she  ciried  in  her  mind  before  pinky  give  some  more  Juice  update  Geet  cut  the  call.

Geet  make  face  kya  babaji ..main  to  thodasa  ...Knwoldge  dena  chahati  thi  apne  cuti  ko  but  now  app  muje  fasa  rahe  ho ..

He  is  not that  much  shy  ha  thoda  hai  but  utna  nahi  jo  First  Ki**  ke time  tha ...she  lost  in  her  memory  and  her  phone  get  beep  again ..

She  open  her  massage  there  is  devil  " no  one  in house  till  evening  waiting "Maan .

Geet  took  breath  and  mummer  ye  meera  and  Vicky  ki to  main  ...

She  change  into  Tight  fitting  slack and  top ...with  duppata ...its   yellow  shade  highlighting  Geet  beauty ..

Before  Geet  press Bail  button  door  get  open  ,Geet  roll  her  eyes  ...DESPO  Maan ...

Geet  entered  in  room  and  closed  it  but  there is  no  Maan  ,she  feel  odd  then  she  went  to  Maan  bedroom ...

Maan  make  it  romantic  he  closed  the  curtten  so  no  sunlight  than  he  one  all  soft  light  ..soft  music  playing ...

Geet  feel  like  her  body  start  to  turn hot ...student  to bahot  speed  se  bhag  raha  hai...

U  can  come  out  MR. Msk  ...

And  after  few  second  bathroom  door  get  open  with  sound  click  ..there  is  he  in  black  t shirt  and  shot ...

Geet  mummer  why  he  wear  shout  and  what  he  doing  Bathroom  ...no  bathroom  no  never  ..she  mummer  to herself .

Maan get  confused  with  her  mummer  what  bathroom  ...

He  ask  innocently  do  u  want  to  use  bathroom  and  Geet  cried  in  ...NO  I  DON'T  WANT  BATHROOM  BEDROOM  IS  OK .

Maan  give  more  confused  look  but  he  snuggle  its he  is  excited, shy and  thoda  dar  because  he  heard  loud  voice   of  meera  Vicky  in  bathroom...

He  once  look  to  Geet  and  get  amazed  why  Indian   dress ..today he  seat  near ..geet  he  know  he  going  to  be  scold  first  than  demo  of  his  Q  his  cheek  start  to  turn  red  with  thought  its  self  ..

Wiase  bhi  its  more  than 24  hours  they  get  their  French  treat and  now  he  need  its  desperately  ...

He  seat  near  Geet  and  before  Geet  ask  anything  Him ..He  just  capture  her  open  Mouth  in  most  passionate ..kis*  his  toungh  fighting  with  Geet's  he  sucking  all  her  sweet  nectar  like  Bee ..next  his  hand  try  to  pull  duppata  ...of  Geet  but  that  turn  bad  move  and  Geet  stop  to  ki**  him  and  push  him  littil  away  ..

Maan  give  confused  look  ..do  I  mistaken  in  K***  but    I  do  it  properly  as  she  teach  me 

Maan  -  kya  hua  wrong  Ki**  hua  kya  but  main  wahi  kiya  jo  apane  sikhya  hai  ...sachi  he  pinch  his  throat  like  small  kid ...

Other  side  Geet  all  fida  on  his  innocence  he  is  always  like  this...  She  pull  his  cheek  and  say  my  cuti  pie ...

Today  u  have  only  soup  no  start  ajj  hum  logo  ko  Lunch  lena  hai  I  have  dought ...This  Luch  will  digest  us  or  not  so  ...i  stop  u  Maan ...

Maan  first  make  yuk  face  on  word  cute  but  next  her  talk  make  him  more  confused.

He  ask  what  is  Soup  ...I  don't  drink  it ...

Geet  -  yes  u  drink  it ..

Maan  frown  on  Geet  word  and  next  moment  Geet  took  Maan pout  for  kiss  ...she  stop  when  both  turn  breathless ..

Geet  mummer  in husky  tone  in  Maan  ear  ...Its  our  soup  and  when  your  naughty  hand  try  to  pull  my  duppata  that  is  starter  and  THE  DRY MAKE  OUT  is  our  today  Lunch...

Poor  Maan  turn  beetroot  red  with  Geet  talk ...

Geet  come  out  from  hug  and  whistle  on  Maan  shy  shy  reddish face...

Geet  -  where  u  get  this  word  ..geet  ask  narrowing  her  eyes  ...maan  look  everywhere  than  her...Geet  is  real  devil  thou  she  know  How  he  know  it  but  she  want  to  hear  from  His  mouth...

Maan  fumble  with  word  ...wo  wo 

Yesterday  I  went  to  use collage  bathrrom  and  I  heard  Vicky  voice  its  like  he  is crying  so  I  think  to  help  him  ...and  I  about  know  door  I  heard  meera  voice  from  same  door  ...me  turn  so  shock  ...me  thinking  why  she  is  in  boys  bathroom  ,what  they doing  together  inside  it..and  why  such  voice  ...

I  am  in so  much  thought  then  they  become  silent  and  I  heard  Vicky  asking  so  how  was  thy  Dry  making  out  Honey  ...

Maan  stop  after finish  his  story  He  have  big  q  mark  on  his  face  ...

Wo  wo  he  again  fumble  ...wo ye  Making  out  dry  hoti  hai  ya  fhir  watery because  honey  use  karke  dry  making  out  kaise  ho  sakata  hai ... Maan  ask  with  most  innocent  tone ...

Next and  last  till  evening  enjoy  ðŸ˜†

Mahimaan thumbnail
Part  9

What  is  dry make  out  part 2
on blog  

send  me  requst  we  want  to  read  but  condiiton  first  read  all  comment  on  it  than the blog link