Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Double post
Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago
aishu007 thumbnail
My Ashu ..
I know chechi you can't always give updates of this story but I started to miss my love so plz try to update this soon ..
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update
what is in rk's mind...curious to know it
continue...
thanx for pm
aishu007 thumbnail
My Ashton waiting for you darling..
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update.
Loved it.
Madhu is vampire now.
Rishbala moments are beautiful
Curious to know what gonna happen next...
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM dear.

janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Princess am waiting for ashton...

Continue soon
aishu007 thumbnail
Please update soon chechi..
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends
Thanks for your support and love
Here is the next episode
Sorry if it is somewhat boring,the history is needed to be told..
The story is 3048 words and I got fed up typing...and sorry for the cliff hanger😈
So read and enjoy
Don't forget to hit the like button

Mysterious savior

Part 13

Rks POV
" You can hide it rishab...but not from me...I knew it .. she said smugly
"Sh * t " I cursed under my breath and every eyes in that room stared at me for the answer.
I have to answer unspoken question their eyes are asking to me.i can't reveal anything as I can't fathom the consequences my pack and I have to endure . moreover I had provided my mother never to reveal my secret unless it is a life and death situation. So I decided to lie .
"I don't know what she is implying " I lied looking at the floor as I can't bear their intrigued eyes.
"You are lying Bhai " I heard trushs voice in my mind.but I decided to ignore it
"Okay ...so ...let me recite a story for you ...kids,who want to hear a story "dipanita said playfully
"Mom...we are not kids anymore " Niel said
"Son...even if you grow grey hairs you will be my little kid " she said with affection for herson
I wanted to gag that old witch ,but I can't ,as I am still her territory and in such a situation to beg for her help.
"Well...you know how vampires and werewolves became enemies ?...as you all know they were created by moongodess herself " she asked
"Yeah...its because they are cold blooded and we are warm ,resulted in some war or something " sahil said
"yes kid...the war...do you know why that happened ? " dipanita asked
"Some ancient folklore says about a girl was involved and all " Trish said.
"You are right...here is the real story...she said looking at each of ours eyes .I averted my gaze and a sly smile appeared on her face .
'okay...so...moongoddess created the first vampire and werewolf and their mates. Even though they were cold blooded and warm blooded they lived in harmony.wolves fed on the animal flesh while vamps on human blood or animal blood.sometimes they together hunted and shared their food.centuries after population of each part increased the wolves formed packs and the vamps forned covens.thet shared a brotherhood for few centuries..but there was never mates between the two clans . werewolves always matrd with weres and vamps with theirs. She stopped and looked at everyone . Each of us were really into the story .
"But,the things got changed when she met him...a she wolf was on hunting at the forest .she was tryin to catch a bear and got hurt in the process.she yelled for help and it was heard by a vampire who was in the same forest.he came for her help and she was rescued by him.he helped to tend with her injuries even though her blood attracted him. Neither of them haven't met their mates and the obuvious happened.they fell for each other .they used to meet at the forest and what to say ?...finally they mated without marking each other.. she stopped at looked at madhu "you are not marked yet,Luna ?...be sure that he mark you before you mate " sje said
Madhu blushed and looked at me through the corner of her eyes
"Wow...mate is blushing " Ashton said
Dipanita laughed at madhus embarrassment and said "so cute "

"Okay...now continue with the story ..the things got difficult for the shewolf when the vampire boy found out his real mate ..his beloved..you know,how it works for us supernatural...luna,you might not Know it...when a supernatural found out his mates they will instantly fell in love with each other.. nothing will be important to them .they forget love affairs or anything they have before their mate " she said
"Tjen how could someone reject their mate ? " madhu asked looking accusingly at me
"It would be really painful for both of them and sometimes lead to lose their wolf or vamp power " she said and looked at me "got there ,right alpha...you have do some serious tasks to get have her "
I smiled sheepishly at madhu and she giggled
"Her voice is so smooth ...like velvet ", Ashton said
"Then ??? madhu asked curiously
"Then...the vampire marked and mated with his beloved and ignored the she wolf..but,in the meantime the destiny had played her cards.the she wolf was already pregnant with the vamps baby..then the chaos happened...at that time ,a pregnant wolf without a mate or mark was frowned upon .and the alpha decided to get her justice by asking the vamp to mark her. Buthewas not reading the to lose his mate .the entire vampire kingdom supported him .then the war began causing in destruction of some many lifes. So many of them became matless and so many chaildren became orphans.bothside suffered the lose and they came into a pact...a pact that,if the child is a vampire the vampires will take the responsibility of the child and if it's a were then it will be weres...bpth the decisions were an injustice to the shewolf ...but after few months she found out her mate. She stopped and took some water and gulped it down
"The child was? " she asked
"A werewolf girl...she was raised by the wolves as they decided. She had utmost strength and power .she could even uproot the alpha..and it intrigued the werewolves..when she came to age she found our her mate,the strongest alphas son..they marked and mated...but...the born child was a vampire. She said
"And...? " madhu gasped.
"They took him to their coven,as per the decision.but their secondchild was a werewolf. And with meantime he became the alpha and his brother ,the vampire king...you know,how they might have felt to despise each other,knowing that they are siblings...leave it,...then they found their mate and had offsprings ...the destiny didn't have anything to do for the rest of few generations...but after the fourth generation...the werewolf kingdom faced a real threat ...there born a child in the royal family...she shifted as usual into a wolf but after few months...transformation started and she evolved into a vampire too...she could use both her vampire and werewolf part ...A HYBRID...neithet of them want to take the responsibility of her. She was considered to be something different and dangerous...an abomination...Theyexiled her to the land which was not owned by any supernaturals...yes the human land..she lived there like a normal human supressing her both sides...once she went into the woods and met with her werewolf mate..he begged the were council to take her back...they agreed to his plea and took her back...but one day she met with a vampire in the woods and felt he is her mate too. Dipanita said
"what ??...two mates ? " madhu asked
"Yeah...she had both sides and so two mates " dipanita looked at me and smirked .I gritted my teethboth of the mates despised each other resulting in another war between the wereroyals and the coven..both mates dead in the process and the war ended in the decision to kill the girl...they decided to kill the hybrid whenever it happened. And the next hybrid was born on the vamp family ...like wise he first transformed into a vampire and then a wolf.he was slautered..the thing happened once in few centuries and all the hybrids were slautered ...she said
"So...now no hybrids are alive ? " madhu asked
"May be "she said looking at my direction
"Do you Know ...which are these two families ? " dipanita
Everyone looked at her silently
"Kundras and raichands " dipanita
'raichand's ?? " Trish gasped
I felt Ashton trying to push out and growling.

Madhus POV

I was flabbergasted by the story and how someones mates caused such a havoc in entire kingdom.then I heard trishna saying the name and gasping.i saw rishabs eyes changing into bright blue and his hands fishted and shaking . The raichands is something that is making him lose control.i swiftly went to him and placed my hand on his chest .his body shook at my contact.i cupped his face and turned his head to.look at me.
"Relax Ashton...calm down please " I said and he instantly .hos eye color turned back to normal.
"that was nice Luna " Niel whistled.we looked at them angrily.he pulled up his hand in peace and said " no offense " .
"Lets go " rishab said
"But alpha...sahil tried to say something but rk growled at him.
"That explains Bhai and he...trishna couldn't complete her words .rk growled loudly and dragged me out of the house .he didn't bother to take off the clothes shifted into his wolf abruptly shredding his clothes into pieces.ashton growled at me and nuddged me on my leg.i got the message to get on his back.i climbed up on him and gently gripped on his silky smooth fur.he turned to his pack and growled at them ferociously to follow him and took of in a flash.everything passed in a blurr and I felt like he is in a deep anger so that he is not thinking about hurting me by his pace. The wind whorled around me like a hurricane and I closely shut my eyes ,laying down on his back embracing his neck .we reached the pack house in a few minutes and he stopped in screech.he leaned down for me to climb down. He ran back to the woods without paying any heed to me.i looked at the direction he went , bewildered.soon Trish came to me
"Where is Bhai " she asked.
I pointed to the direction he took off. She looked at me with concern and sighed
"Don't worry madhu...he will come back soon.he need a run to calm down his anger ...everything was really overwhelming ..he need to control Ashton otherwise that wolf will go crazy...they both need sometime alone " she said as if it was just some daily routine but I felt worry for my mate.i wanted to support him and comfort him in his worries.i want to be his solace in his pain..My train of thoughts were cut by sahils words
"That hag...why did she talk about raichands..?? he gritted his teeth
I had been hearing about this people for the second time .I could realize how much my pack hates them . Rk lost his temper after hearing about them. Their name itself cause a havoc in everyone's mind..what's that they elicit this much hatred from my mate and his pack..is it the enemity between vampires and weres or is it something more.
"Who is this raichands and what's up with you people getting so antsy on their mere reference ? I asked to Trish
She looked at me wide eyed.i saw her eyes flashing between gold and black.her wolf is trying to surface.she closely shut her eyes for a second and regained the control.i saw some of the pack members roaming around the alphas house haly their stride and looked at me with a growl.trish looked at them then they changed their gaze and bowed in respect.they might not know that I am their Luna ad rk didn't like to expose my identity cause of everything going on.
"It's a story for another time.now you are really tired and you need to rest.bhai...took of in such a pace that you might be feeling tired.moreover that ,you are going to deal with something big.the transformation will take a toll,I heard so,you will need so much energy...so go and take rest..okay ? " she tried to distract my attention from the sensitive topic...but I being me,my curious myself ,didn't have any intention to put it away..I will find it out " I promised myself.i felt slight dizziness and it confirmed trishnaz words.i needed rest than going through an episode of investigative thriller.i went 6o bed and fell upon it like a rag doll,crawled to the centre of the bed and pulled the blanket to cover myself eventually falling into the Oblivion of sleep.
I opened my eyes to something crawling on my cheek.i thought it was some bug and tried to swat it.it came away for a few second I tried to sleep but thing again started bugging me.
"what the hell " I mumbled and shoved it again.this time it followed with a chuckle.
"Really ...a chuckle??... can a bug chuckle??...nope.!!!!..then?...a human?...yes " my mind registered it and my body decided to act by it.i opened my eyes to see the most handset face I had ever seen.
"Oh my... I gasped and looked at my rk...what??..he is mine ...don't br jealous han
He caressed my cheek and smiled...uff,his dimples...god !!!
"I disturbed your sleep ?? " he asked in a husky voice
"N..no...I was to get up already " I stuttered
'oops...whats with you madhu,you are not seeing him for the first time...you had your own moments " my mind reminded me and I blushed enjoying the Sparks igniting my skin .I sat upon my bed and looked at his beautiful features.
"Done checking out me ? " he asked with a amused smile .I averted my gaze and bit my lip.
Yeah...you guessed right...my possessive alpha growled...horny enough hah
"R u okay ? I asked him about his break down few hours back
He looked at me bewildered and the realization clad on his mind.
"Y...yeah...i...I am sorry for abandoning you like that " he apologized
"It's okay...but what happened ? I asked
"Everything was just...I lose control on Ashton ,we were really hurt .we needed the run to calm our mind " he said
" oh...hows is Ashton now ? " I asked
"You wanna talk with him ? " rk asked
"Yeah...I said grinning
"no naughty stuffs ,okay ?? " he said,I think to warn Ashton .
Soon his eyes changed to bright blue and Ashton took over.he immediately rushed upon my bed and embraced me closely
"Madhu...my sweet mate ...I am sorry " he said in his gruffy voice
I patted on his shoulder as if to console him
"Its okay Ashton " I said trying to be out of his hold.but he held me tightly.
"Please.. .madhu ,let us hold you for a few minutes ...we needed it to calm us down. He said
"You mean ...us..that's plural...rishab too ? " I asked him curiously cause of my unromanic...correction ..a little romantic ...human mate .
"Yeah...what did you think he doesn't like this...he is hiding his feelings from you...he is enjoying everything ... Ashton laughed.
"F*ck " I heard rk cursing him .
"risjab...stop cursing " Ashton said as if he is scolding a little kid.I could imagine rha face and I laughed out.
"I am happy that you laughed " Ashton said
"Okay...now you are alright...I need him back " I demanded Ashton
"R u sure ??...I can make you more happy if you want ...you know " he said suggestively. His hand resting on my waist moved up and pressed on my perfect mound.
"Hah " I gasped.
"Ashton...I want rishab now " I said a little angry
Soon rk gained control
"I am sorry ...he just " ro apologized.
"he said ...you enjoyed it too " I asked
"No...he just lying " rk said
"Then y ..your hand is still on my ... I bit back out of embarrassment.
"Uff...I am sorry " he removed his hand instantly and released me from his embrace ,looked away blushing
"Ummm...I want to Know about... I stopped to thing about a way on which I can present the topic without any issues .
"what ?? " rk asked
"Hmm...about that vampire clan " I deliberately didn't say rhier name as I didn't want him to get upset .
He sighed "you mean raichands ? " Rk
"yes " I nodded my head
"Well..it's "hr brushed his hands through his hair nervously " it's a sensitive topic ...I will tell you everything..but not now ..please " he said looking at me with regret.
"Okay " I sighed " I Am all here for you ...take your time " I said reassuring
"Thanks " he smiled with gratitude and then his eyes glazed.may be he is mindlink
"Hmm...the lunch is ready...lets go and take it " he said
"Yeah... I climbed out of the bed and brushed my bed hair , braiding it .I followed him to the dining room.. everyone was waiting for us to have their food .
Rk pulled out the chair for me and I smiled at him thankingly as I took my seat.the servants served us with the food.but the smell doesn't felt appealing to me.. everything looked delicious but I craved for something else.i scooped some rice mixing it with my favorite daal ,shoved it into my mouth.i slowly chewed it but I felt like I am eating gravel or something..it didn't felt tasty or even have any taste.i gulped it down and soon I felt my stomach flipping and nauseated.i palmed my mouth and dashed to nearest bathroom. I threw up into the closet and I felt my mates hand on my back rubbing gently.i threw up and threw up ...it never seems to end .and with the next bout I really felt terror growing through my heart.i started vomiting blood..
"Sh*t...it started " I heard sahil cursing.
"What we will do ? " trishna said worriedly.
Then I felt someone scooping me up in their hands and from the tingles I was sure that it wasn't mate.
"Move away " he said to the small crowd collected near the bathroom door
"open the door to dungeon " he barked in authoritive voice
"R u sure ? " jay asked
"Yes jay...do it " he said
I vomited again drenching rks shirt with blood.
"I...i... I tried to speak but another bout blocked my words .
"It's okay " he said while moving fast to the dungeon.we reached there in a second.he placed me on a mattress and I committed again.i started to feel an excruciating pain in my abdomen and my jaws.i started screaming.
I heard voices of my worried pack members " what we will do now Bhai ?
"We need a vampire ,alpha..she won't survive " sahil
"Do something alpha...do I call the pack doctor " jay
"Do something Bhai...I can't see her like this " Trish
"Sh* t " rk growled

Please hit like and comment

Thank you

Edited by magicalmirage - 5 years ago
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow wat rk s gonna do now waiting to see the next part
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it,
according to dipanita story guess Rk also a hybrid,if he also a hybrid then will he also have 2mates,
curious to know what's the mystery behind Raichand's,
loved small RM,Ashton moment
continue soon
thanks for the pm