Mysterious Savior. Thread #2part14page35dt 20/2/19

magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi friends
It's a long time I haven't posted this story and it got lock down ..so I thought to start it giving a thread two..I think you might not have forget about it.

Please read and quote your comments

Mysterious Savior

Part7

rks pov

I was in deep sleep when the guards called me.he said that someone trying to tresspass to the dungeon and the guard caught them.i thought that might be some rogues who is desperate to rescue Thier friends ,orelse who might do such a suicidal attempt.no one dare to enter my territory as I am one of the strongest alpha with strongest warriors in the pack
Soon sahil mndlinked me
"Alpha..there is a problem here"sahil
"What's it sahil..I am on the way"I said
I could clearly make out the worry from his voice ..what might be that?I am sure my beta won't be scared of a mere rogue ...it is something important then.my train of thought is cut down by Ashton's voice.."hear him out rishab"
"Hah...who said our wolf will be our best friend..it's all wrong they are our best criticizer and best enemy"I thought
"Oh . yeah .. true"Ashton said
"It's Luna"sahil mindlinked
"Madhu?"I was surprised to hear it and took off in my full speed to the dungeon.i was really afraid that something might have happened to her and that's the reason sahil isworied.i reached there in a second and saw three of them looking at me.the guard explained to me about Madhu and the way he talked about her realled irked ashton.he took over and gripped the guards neck.i was also irritated with his behavior..but I know he doesn't know anything about madhu.but Ashton couldn't take any disrespect to his mate.he growled at for trying to convince him the logic.when he was busy in learning a lesson to the guard sahil mindlinked me
"Alpha..."sahil
I looked back and saw Madhus bodyswaying and she is about to lose her consciousness.i left the guard and ran to her.i caught her before she fall down and hit the floor.i scooped her up and took her to her room
"Sahil call the pack doctor,"I ordered to sahil on my way.
I gently placed her on the bed and looked at her innocent beautiful face.i tugged the curl hair fell on her cheek behind her ear,which hides her beauty from my eyes.i gently carressed her cheek.i heard doctor rushing to the room
"Alpha"he bowef at me"what happened to Luna"
I explained him everything and he looked at her face thinking about something.i was getting impatient and asked him"what's it doc?"
"I think she is shocked and lost her consciousness"doctor said
"What do you mean?"I asked
"She might have realized us...I mean werewolf and all.she is a mere human and couldn't take it well"he said
He took some water from the jug on the night stand and sprinkled it on her face.she gently flutter her eyes and her she wiped the water with her hand.she fully opened her eyes and looked around the room as if she is trying to comprehend the situation.then her eyes got stuck on my face and after a few seconds her doe eyes widened with fear and she jumped from the bed and hurted her leg in the process
"Ouch"she cried out
"Madhu "I tried to hold her
She shoved my hand
"D... don't... come near me..m. please don't hurt me..."she said
"Madhu...it's me rk"I said worriedly
"No...n...you are not human...you are a monster... please go away"she said shivering . she looked at sahil and doctor with quivering lips.tears flow down her eyes like fountain.
"Luna...we..."sahil tried to talk with her
"No... please leave me alone...I...I ... want to go back to my family"she said
I heard Ashton whimpering and I felt hurt too
"I told you not to have any hope...she is a mere human and Don't believe in Thier words"I said to Ashton while walking away from the room.i sat down on the couch with my head supported by my hand.
I felt someone touching my shoulder..I turned to see Trish looking at me with tears in her eyes
"Bhai...she needs time"Trish said
"Yeah...a mere human Trish...you still hope something from these race..they are not what they display..they are wretched creatures...I told you this won work..but you were full on confidence..but look now..she..she is scared of me"I said .I felt like tears are gathering in my eyes.but I couldn't show that I am breaking from inside as I am that alpha and tears are weakness.
"Bhai...it's normal to be worried and to cry on your mate"she said knowing my struggle to keep up my alpha facade.and then the tears I kept in Bay flow out.trish hugged my head and I kept my head on her tummy and I cried.she gently carressed my hair .after all we have no one to find solace other than we two.she is my strength and I am hers since the age of 12.
After few minutes I felt relieved.i wiped my face..
"Sahil"I mindlinked
"Yes alpha"he said
"I want to talk with you"I said
"I am coming "sahil
With in few minutes he reached me.he bowed at me
"Alpha.."he said
"Sahil... contact Alina and ask to meet me tomorrow"I said
"Alina...but y?"Trish and sahil asked together
"Don't you got it..then y you question me?"I asked
They looked at me as if I had grown a horn
"And sahil...give her a cellphone and ask her to call her parents.arrange her departure froy here"I said
"Alina's?"sahil asked playing dumb
"No sahil... don't act dumb..I am talking about that human"I shouted
He flinched at my alpha tone and nodded
"With due respect alpha..are you going to reject her..that will effect Ashton and you badly'he Said with a worried look on his face
"You are dismissed beta sahil"I said in authoritative voic"
"Alp..."sahil tried to say something and I glared at him and he knew well not to challenge an alpha when he is pissed off and left the room shaking his head in denial
"f**k you"he said
"I heard it'"I said
But he didn't respond.if he had used the same language with any other alpha ,it might have his death call.but he was sure that I won't do anything with him as he and I grew up together as best friends.i internally chuckled at his immaturity.
"Bhai..."Trish called me to get my attention
Hah..how could I forget about the ticking bomb in my room .now I have to hear her lecture about mates and how important a Luna is for a pack and how pathetic and hurting is that to reject a mate and how wonderful is my mate ,but I agree this with Trish and how much Ashton will be hurt without his counter part and blah...blah..oh !moon goddess help me from this.i solentl prayed.but something we cannot avoid..right?and it is meant to happen
"Bhai...don't you know the consequences of your actions?"Trish
"Yes"I nodded
"Yes and Mr rishab kundra ..you gonna do it even though you are completely aware of it"Trish bursted
"Look Trish...I had took care of this pack when I was 12 and just shifted .I had done it well till date..there was no luna for this pack since last 15 years and I don't need one now..it's not important for the pack"I said calmly
"Hah..Mr alpha...but we need a Luna..the pack need a Luna.to stabilize the pack.dont you Know..a Luna is like a mother to the pack"Trish bursted again
"Trish...she is not good..a weakling...a liability.what if rogues come to Know about the weak luna.they will definitely try to take advantage of me using her.."I said
"Oh really..then y Don't you thought about it when you rescue her that night..y you bring her here and y you took care of her like she is a porcelin doll and she might break when she put her feet on the floor and more over why you went like s kid on her slight rejection?"she asked
I fidgeted with my fingers and wiped the sweat forming on my forehead.i have no answer for Trish's question because it was the questions nagging me for a while.
"Because you are a coward rishab,"Ashton
What I told about wolf is right na ? Here comes his judgement.
"You think we can't protect her ..we are strong enough to do it rishab"Ashton said
"Ashton...we have beared the lose of our loved ones and I can't survive it again"I said
"Yes we lost our mom dad and brother ...do you want to lose our mate too?if you reject her we will lose her"he said
"Yes...but we can live with the fact that she is living a happy life somewhere in the world"I said
"But rishab"he said
I pushed him back into my mind and readied myself to face the next enemy..I mean criticizer.
"I know Bhai why are you doing this"she said
I looked at her cocking my brow
"You want to protect her, right?"Trish
I wanted to agree with her but I won't after all I am a cocky alpha
"Nope"I said
"You can't hide your thoughts from me Bhai..be ause I am your sister and I know you very well"she said"Bhai...our pack is strong and we can protect her with our life.. please rethink about your decision"
She left me hanging in her words .I thought about the possibility but how could I woo that girl to like me.she is really scared about me .
"With our charm rishab"he said
"You again?shut up and go back"I said smiling
He stuck his tongue out and went back growling
"f**k you"he said
Hah ...great the second person to curse me within few minutes .what a perfect day.but I have to stick on my decision

Madhus POV
I opened my eyes to find I am lying on a bed and it took few seconds for me to comprehend the situation.then my eyes found out the most beautiful scene ,the perfect epitome of beauty, rishab kundra .my heart filled with something might be happiness or love?..then the flashback came to my mind like a horror movie and I realized the happiness is replaced by fear.his bluish sparkling eyes and the protruded sharp white canines in his mouth.i began trembling with fear and I jumped out of the bed.i hurt my ankle and he tried to help me ..but I got scared and blabbered .I saw hurt evident in his eyes .he left without saying anything .and the doctor and sahil followed him.i saw sahil giving me a accusing look
I sighed a flopped back into the bed.now everything happening from the past few days makes sense..these people are werewolves and rk is Thier alpha.. perfect ..I thought that it was just a fiction and now I Know it's all real..those books was not utter shots.
He is a hot alpha... really..I giggled on my thoughts..hey,I am not afraid now..I feel it like a comedy..soon I might wake up from my dream and my mother might scold me for sleeping for a long time..who Knows I might have muttered about werewolf while I sleep and dips and ria gonna make fun of me .I pinched myself and it hurt.s
So it is not a dream...a reality...ohgosh... werewolves .!!!!quite interesting..
Here is an alpha with a pack and I am a Luna .haha..I laughed..
Wait!!!! A LUNA...omg. .that means I am his mate...oh gosh...
Mate!!!
Oh god I had done a mistake..I had read about the pain a wolf went through if they got rejected by Thier mate..I didn't reject rk..but the hurt on his face when I denied him from coming near me..I..I.. have to apologise him..yeah and accept him as mine..I smiled at the thought...some might think that I am a freak..may be ...but I love that man from the first sight itself...who might not . .he is such an eye candy...my rk..

Abhays pov

I dialed my father's number again.this dilemma is killing me..we couldn't trace out her whereabouts even after searching for this whole week...that dog ,who had taken her is really cunning..he hasn't left even a little proof.
"Hello Abhay ..you there",I heard my papas voice
"Papa...I am so much worried"Abhay
"Don't worry Abhay ...I had got some good aquiantances and they will help us to reach her"he said
"But papa ...what if the rumours are true?"I asked
"It's true Abhay"he said
"What??"I said
"It's not a myth...the legend istrue and I know it myself "papa
"How papa?"I asked
"That's an old story and it's not the time to talk about it now you go and take some rest...I will make some arrangements for it..."he said
"Hope he hadn't marked and mated with her"I said
"It's only a week and Madhu is a human..he can't woo a human to love a wolf with in a short period...so don't worry"he said
"Okay...papa"o said and cut the call.
I sighed and became happy when papa said about it..she can't be mated to some dogs.she is all mine and I am the one to get her v card...I can't think about giving her yo anyone else.

Sahils pov

I knocked at the door and waited for the old hag to open her door.
"Hi ...what a pleasant surprise...beta sahil"she said
"Hi dipanita. ... how are you"I gave her the bouquet of flowers and smiled.
"Oh..that's really nice of you. ..come in kid"she said
I hate someone Calling me a kid...but I am here with a purpose and I can't let down my alphas order.i seated on the couch
"What I owe you for this pleasure .."she asked
"Well...alpha want your help"I said
"Why your mighty alpha rishab kundra needed a witches help"she said
"Well ..I can't disclose anything to you ...aplpgas orders...sorry"I said politely..I don't want to piss of this witch and get myself in big troubles
"Then how could I..."before she could complete a beautiful girl came to the visiting room.
"Hi beta sahil...what a pleasant surprise"she smiled beautifully
"Hi Alina...rk needs some help"I said
Her smile become evident and her happiness was beyond limit.i smirked inwardly ..what is with these girls who swoon on my alpha like some desperate life's.afterall he is the most hands man they had laid Thier eyes on..I admitted it even it lightly scar my male pride.
"Really...he need me?"she asked
"I said he need help"I cleared it
"Oh..okay"her voice falled a little "...I will come with you now"she said and looked at her mother.
Dipanita smiled at her daughter and waved her hand gesturing her to go.i stood up from my seat and curtised her..she smiled proudly at me.my wolf was growling inside.he doesn't like to show his respect to anyone else other than out alpha.i pushed him back and smiled at her.we took a leave from the house and started our journey back to the pack house.

Please hit like and comment

Edited by magicalmirage - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful story dear.. 👏
Awesome update
Loved it
Waiting for the next part..
Pls continue soon..:)
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
So madhu is ready to accept rk
Waiting for next
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice update,
Madhu is scared of seeing them,
feeling bad for Ashton and Rk,Ashton is more sad seeing his mate getting scared of him,
Rk decided to send Madhu back,
Madhu decided to be his and wants to confess this to Rk hope she does it soon before some problem occurs,
this Abhay is so irritating still making plans to make Madhu as his,
continue soon
thanks for the pm

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loved it.
So Madhu came to know the reality of RK.
Madhu is in love with RK.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Thanx for d pm:)
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful story dear...
All updates r Mindblowinggg...
totally enjoyed it...
Continue soon...
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update chechi..
Rk was sad thinking Madhu rejected but it isn't true.. She loves him.. Hehe.. Madhu is gonna tell him that she loves him & wants to become his... Alpha Rk is gonna get his Luna Madhu soon... Hehe..
That dog Abhay kapoor.. You stupid.. Madhu is only Rk's.. You got it moron.. You even think of her in that light now or else Rk will tear you into pieces ..
Who is Alina..?? Why Rk need her help..??
Waiting for the next part..
Pls update soon..
Thanks for the pm :)
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back
congratulation for the new thread
Great update
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear...Rk took a wrong decision and i know he can't live without her...He should tried to know about madhu's feelings for him...
Wow madhu loves rk and she is ready to accept him...Alina is a witch and i am sure she will create problems between our rishbala...
I hate that abhay and his thoughts...Rk, please don't leave ur madhu alone...
Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Please update soon...