Ishq Subhan Allah LIVE UPDATES 17 Jul 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
adding soon 

zara furious with miraj as he enters her bedroom without permission .wielding a gun 

miraj narrates how zara came between kabir and ruksar when she wanted to make kabir hers 
he reveals how he was watching zara confronted ruksar that night 
he reveals how he made that plotting with ruksar 

he narates how he had planned to shoot them both .zara is shocked to hear this .

miraj says how kabir dreamt of becoming sheher qazi 

the leader of the youth .. but he will misguide kabir in such a way that the same awaam /kaum will hate him and  stone him to death .

zara is shocked.
Miraj says he will give a demo of his powers by killing kashan  he wields his gun 
zara stops miraj 
he says he will stop only if zara follows his orders or he will destroy kabir and kill kashan 

zara asks what did he want her to do 
miraj says she should trouble kabir so much that kabir divorced her 
he wanted her divorced from Kabir ASAP 

after all zara was Miraj's "Jaan " caresses her cheek with his gun 

zara angrily pushes him away .. he leaves after warning of dire consequences 

zara sinks to the floor n weeps 

imran and Reema ask Kabir how zara liked his dress .. was she looking pretty 
kabir disappointedly informs them how zara asked himabout the source of the money for the dress 
reema tries to explain zara but kabir knows better 

Shahbaz asks Miraj when will he call his parents or elders ?? they wanted to finalize Niloufer's nikah 

Aisha asks how come Niloufer possessed big qty of diamonds ?? Miraj lies they were his and he had given them for safe keeping 

Aisha asks about Ruku giving cheque of 50,000/- to niloufer 
Miraj says ruku's pati had bought diamonds from him that was his payment .. Niloufer had it until he deposited into bank

kabir enters with Imran 
every one happily discusses Niloufer Imran rishtaa and pull their leg.
imran feels shy .. but they are asked to discuss in privacy of terrace 
nilo and imran go to terrace reluctantly 

aisha asks bahus to prepare khaas dinner 
zara offers to cook biriyani 

zara invites reema over for dinner . reema is jealous of niloufer 

aisha agrees with Zara that imran was shy and needed help to speak to Nilo
zara gets the time to speak to Kabir in privacy .. but kabir does not want to discuss with her . 

later all infer that imran and niloufer were willing for nikah
reema stamps on imran angrily 
miraj demands his diamonds back 
he assures of discussing with his abbu 

precap 
kabir Miraj are having fist fight ...mukkey baazi 
miraj asks kabir to cancel his talaq as zara was wonderful woman and getting wife like her was matter of luck 

zara weeps that she could not live with out kabir 
reema consoles her .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting waiting

Just a saying-Please after episode.. No One Dares to go into panic mode...Chillex badass Zara will be back and Smart Kabir too...after panic reaction is what writer wants...means they are going on right track!!

thank you Suta in advance!! Love you!
--geny-- thumbnail
Sare raaz aaj hi bata dega kya ye Miraj...wish Zara could do some recording of this...damn CVS!!!!Next time pls
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know fighter Zara will be back soon, right now too many thibgstare happening in her life that is unable to manage and get hold of the situation, she will be back with a bang and that too very soon, I'm sure of that, but I really doubt when will smart kabeer come...till date imI'bot seen him smart after the epsiode he understand and confronted shabaz about that is going on between them...its been ages I have seen him in his smart avatar...but yes eagerly waiting for him, for once I want him to fight , tried  of seeing Kabeer angry reaction after everything...
--geny-- thumbnail
Mere ko episode dekhna hai !!!!!
sravss thumbnail
I think in today's episode Nilo will say yes for marriage but till I'm worried but excited to see how the track unfolds for two reasons:
1. At the tend of every track none on the good person will face bad ending...so for sure no marriage will happen,
2. None of the tracks were dragged so I'm sure very soon we will get answer...
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

I know fighter Zara will be back soon, right now too many thibgstare happening in her life that is unable to manage and get hold of the situation, she will be back with a bang and that too very soon, I'm sure of that, but I really doubt when will smart kabeer come...till date imI'bot seen him smart after the epsiode he understand and confronted shabaz about that is going on between them...its been ages I have seen him in his smart avatar...but yes eagerly waiting for him, for once I want him to fight , tried of seeing Kabeer angry reaction after everything...

Yup!She will!

CVS will bring Kabir too after all that will be the end of talaq then...I want CVS to go slow..we don't know kya pata on next Friday Miraj might be. out of the show too!!our jet speed episodes!

Smart Kabir was last at Shahbaz-Ruk ishare after Kheer fiasco... the way he confronted Ruk was wow...that promo will be always my favorite!!!

Let's see what is stored for us!!!
sravss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Yup!She will!

CVS will bring Kabir too after all that will be the end of talaq then...I want CVS to go slow..we don't know kya pata on next Friday Miraj might be. out of the show too!!our jet speed episodes!

Smart Kabir was last at Shahbaz-Ruk ishare after Kheer fiasco... the way he confronted Ruk was wow...that promo will be always my favorite!!!

Let's see what is stored for us!!!

Even I dont mind if CVs go slow.
I'm sure Miraj end is not so soon, even in ruksar's case it took months for zara to proof her misdeeds, she beared her all alone till then, but I dont want her to bear all these alone I want kabeer to be there may not be today but someday every soon...

Miraj and Nilo are smarter and dangerous than ruksar, Abbu is supporting miraj here , ruku never had that support... Abbu is against zara but then he wasn't, kabeer was there with her and she had status of bahu, but now...she is being blackmailed, she is stuck in her own plan...it will take time, What I want is smart Kabeer , whixhwi have not seen after Kashmir track...hope he will return otherwise always zara facing problems and solving them will become bore after some time...
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

I think in today's episode Nilo will say yes for marriage but till I'm worried but excited to see how the track unfolds for two reasons:

1. At the tend of every track none on the good person will face bad ending...so for sure no marriage will happen,
2. None of the tracks were dragged so I'm sure very soon we will get answer...

I was saying same...just in different way!!!

I think I know..what will be in the precap too...these segments are easy to predict !!!
--geny-- thumbnail
From precap

one side Kabir will remember Miraj asking him to take back his talaq and other side because of blackmail Zara might do something that Kabir will be forced to give 2nd T...its quite intriguing yaar ...damn CVS!!!

Its like book or season ...next kya hoga!!!!
love ISA!!!