Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Friends, I know you all are upset. For those who don't know our viewbie Abhijit Shukla will not be active on DM and IF for time being. I don't know much, but i was informed that he is busy with work and home front lately and won't get time for forum. I am sure once he gets some time for us he will try to get back to IF. I know we all will miss such great viewbie.. but I am sure we all are mature enough to understand that sometimes people have commitments to their real life as well and they cannot spend all their time on forum. So till he is back you are stuck with a boring moderator for now 😛

Sowmyaaji, from no angle are you boring. You are just as good as Abhijitji!👏

Cheers,

Anjali

Edited by amisra - 17 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Somwyaa. How is life? 😊

Dr.Abhijit is leaving IF for the time being, didn't know. He is such a valuable assest to this forum and to all of us. I think we all should respect his decision, we don't know why he took such a decision. But that doesn't diminish the fact that he likes this forum and everyone here. Hope he is back soon! 😊 Edited by SolidSnake - 17 years ago
savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really is he leaving the forum 😭
hope he comes back soon
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Sowmyaa, you are not boring my dear! You are so much fun 😊!

I barely hardly know Dr. AS, but I truly ❤️ the DoberMan of DM. 😳

I am sure he got busy with his personal life, his lovely daughters, his wifey, others and his patients who need him much more than we should 😃.
He'll come back to drop new interestings posts and lines. Let us give him our best wishes and courage not to miss his close friends on IF!
I will dearly miss him while he is gone 😭 😭

qt di   Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Mythilli the question should be if the person leaving left due to his personal commitment or was he mad at happening in DM. If it is his personal comitment then you should be happy that he is priortizing things. Virtual life is virtual but real life is real. I lost some very friends due to some happenings in other forums. THat hurts but those who left due to their own commitment, they do come back so just wish them good luck and you will see them back. i am sure he will be back. He is a very good person and may be didnot feel like hurting you by sending a good bye PM. May be it is just a break and not good bye, so that is why he did not send PM. Be positive and move on 😛
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

... So till he is back you are stuck with a boring moderator for now

It's OK. We'll manage.
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

It's OK. We'll manage.

How cooperative 😳
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to
Strawberry fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry fields forever

Wellsaid!!

IdeaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Mythili, such things happen in real life too. One shouldn't lose heart and just move on and look ahead...life never stops. You never know what tomorrow has in store for you. 😊

Welcome back Deepak ji!!

Sometimes its tough to forget the friends who really create impact on you.When friends are knowledged and wise its tough to forget them.

IdeaQueen thumbnail

Friends, I know you all are upset. For those who don't know our viewbie Abhijit Shukla will not be active on DM and IF for time being. I don't know much, but i was informed that he is busy with work and home front lately and won't get time for forum. I am sure once he gets some time for us he will try to get back to IF. I know we all will miss such great viewbie.. but I am sure we all are mature enough to understand that sometimes people have commitments to their real life as well and they cannot spend all their time on forum. So till he is back you are stuck with a boring moderator for now 😛

Dear Sowmyaa ji!

I'm not that childish(to someextent I'm) that I cannot understand the responsibilities of an elderly,experienced Doctor.I'm displeased of his sudden disappearence from the forum!!

All might be feeling that I'm just making mess out of non issue like mamata banarjee in India(all are irked of her hunger strike on the issue of Singur farmers).So I think all are comparing me to Mamata.I'm not going to do strike like this:

Regarding Sowmyaa as Moderator.I can only say:

YOU ARE THE BEST

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago