Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

I just noticed that shamita is no where to be seen i mean i didn't see her hanging out with anyone I knew she was always reserved but it's like she is almost invisible

I m saying this frm d vry first day itslf.but its strnge lyk she ws nt evn seen in d bus.may b I missd hr not sure.but is it pssible dt she is travelling separtely?? Edited by roshni_az - 5 years ago
Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jasmin,Avika,riddhima look weak to me among girls Bharati and shamitha look strong
Among guys punith,Aly,shreesanth look strong competitors. Zain depends sometimes he can suprise you .harsh,Vikas,singer all looks weak but don't know wat is going to happen as last time Geeta poghat went home early although she was a strong contender 
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Check out this guys IG story showing the task for the day for kkk9 team today

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVxtJNhVxP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wy5b25varmw1

Loved how he focused on Ganeshji - may Ganesh keep them all safe
roshni_az thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

Check out this guys IG story showing the task for the day for kkk9 team today

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVxtJNhVxP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wy5b25varmw1

Loved how he focused on Ganeshji - may Ganesh keep them all safe

I dnt follow him but saw sm clips nd luks lyk its a height basd task only.zain shudnt hv told abt his phobia😆
but hope he hs killed d task if he prfrmd it.all our wishes r w8 him.
Edited by roshni_az - 5 years ago
roshni_az thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bat1

Jasmin,Avika,riddhima look weak to me among girls Bharati and shamitha look strong

Among guys punith,Aly,shreesanth look strong competitors. Zain depends sometimes he can suprise you .harsh,Vikas,singer all looks weak but don't know wat is going to happen as last time Geeta poghat went home early although she was a strong contender 

geeta actually gv up.she ws missing hr fmily.1mnth staying away frm fmily nd friends is nt dat esy.bharti is lucky in dis cs
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

I dnt follow him but saw sm clips nd luks lyk its a height basd task only.zain shudnt hv told abt his phobia😆

I can't see the story
Kisne post Kiya hai?
sps0114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

I can't see the story
Kisne post Kiya hai?

Argentinian Guy who is demonstrating the stunt to the team creatives are going to kill him coz no one is supposed to make a post to leak the stunt before its telecast
sps0114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

This building height task is common in kkk
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Never watched KKK before. How soon do the eliminations start? What is the format of the show? Someone pls tell
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSharan

Never watched KKK before. How soon do the eliminations start? What is the format of the show? Someone pls tell

Format is pretty simple  all contestants will perform 1st task and the failed once will go for elimination round usually the elimination started from 1st week but in few seasons they did not eliminate anyone in 1st week

It's one and only favorite reality show especially after Rohit became the hosts I love it more
Tasks are quite dangerous and those creepy Insects and reptiles ones are scary. Edited by Shaiksafia - 5 years ago