Bepannaah 12th July 2018 Written Update

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannaah Episode 84 - 12th July 2018 Written Update by Liana. #3

RECAP/PREVIOUS EPISODE:
After 6 months Zoya is more confident about herself and her career. Aditya is still missing.

TODAYS EPISODE

The episode starts with the Sun rising, Roshana comes and knocks on the door and calls Zoya and Noor. Both are sleeping. Roshana enters the room and say its so late they are still asleep. She sits on the bed and says Zoya wake up fast. Zoya says give me 2 minutes. Roshana says the the big day which we all were waiting for has finally arrived. Roshana wakes Noor up. Noor sits up and wishers Ammi and Zoya Good Morning. Zoya sits up and keeps her hand on Noor's shoulder. Noor says today everything will be good. Zoya says when my Kohinoor is with me everything will be good only. Noor says today I am going to make you a gem today, everyone is going to be amazed. Roshana says absolutely right and and there is no way that Our Zoya won't look beautiful and hope your happiness doesn't get anyone's evil eyes and after getting ready come to me so I can apply kaala teeka so no one's evil eyes fall on you. Roshana says Noor get Zoya ready and get ready too your father is calling you. Roshana leaves. Noor says Appi let's go . Zoya says okay. They both hug each other.

Sakshi is tied to the chair again. The kidnapper ties her up and throws water on her face. Sakshi gets her consciousness back. Sakshi requests the kidnapper to please let her go, she won't tell anyone about this. She keeps on repeating I will not tell anyone. The kidnapper ties the white cloth on her mouth. The kidnapper picks her phone up and connects it to her laptop. Sakshi says you are doing wrong by talking to Arjun. The kidnapper calls Arjun. Arjun'S phone rings and he picks it up. He says Hello Sakshi aunty. The kidnapper talks in Sakshi's voice and replies Hello Arjun. Arjun says how are you I was waiting for your phone call only, how is everything in America how is your health. The kidnapper replies its a little cold but everything is fine, I am living with everyones memories today I was missing Adi alot so I made kheer today. Arjun says We all are missing bhai alot too I don't know how we spent these six months without him. Arjun says Sakshi aunty if you have called only, I will make you talk to Mom she might be in her room. Arjun shouts Mom and knocks on the door of her room Mom Sakshi Aunty has called. He opens the door and goes inside the room is empty. He says Aunty Mom was here only one second hold aunty. He asks one of the workers is they have seen Anjana. He says Aunty, Mom might be downstairs. The kidnapper replies My phone has low charging it might close soon. The kidnapper cuts the call. Arjun says Aunty. The kidnapper looks at Sakshi and walks away.

Zoya is seen applying make up with Noor standing beside her. She wears her earrings and fixes ker dupatta. Abbu and Ammi come inside the room Ammi says Zoya. Ammi and Abbu look each other and see Zoya again. Zoya turns around and looks at her parent. Ammi smiles and sees Zoya. Zoya is shown dressed beautifully in a red attire. Abbu walks forward and says Masha Allah and keeps his hand in her head. Ammi says you look so beautiful. She applies kaala teeka and says hope you get no one's evil eyes. Abbu says let's go. Noor stops them and says Abbu before going let's take a selfie please please. Abbu says Selfie.. Come. Noor says smile. The family takes a cute selfie. Ammi says let's go Noor the guests must be waiting. Noor says they must be waiting for Zoya Appi. Zoya smiles at her. Noor says tell them to keep patience. Abbu says oh ho aisa nahi hota beta i have been getting phone calls they asked where are we I said on the way hai. Ammi says let's go.. Come. Zoya says Noor does this make up wake up look too much. Noor says no Appi it's not too much today you will rock. Zoya says Appi bhi. Abbu calls them. Zoya says Abbu is calling. They both go down.

Hooda House is shown. Harshvardan throws papers on the lawyer's face and says what is this?. He says do you think I am a ATM machine that will keep giving you money. Anjana is sitting on the couch. The lawyer says Sir we found everywhere but no news. The lawyer looks down. Anjana stands up and says It has been 6 months since Adi left. The lawyer looks at her. He looks down again. She contiunes it seems like Adi has disappeared in thin air. Harsh looks at her. She says No Visa no ticket no credit debit card's transition no hotel there must be something we can trace him with. The lawywr says Ma'am the visa to go to Europe Aditya sir has it of 10 years. The lawyer continues With that Visa he can roam 26 countries without getting stopped. He contiunes One time we found out he is in a hotel in Paris, when we got there he wasn't there anymore. He says Aditya sir doesn't leave any proof for us ro find and keeps on changing hotels and countries again and again. Anjana looks at him. He contiunes one time we thought we would find him but he just disappeared. Anjana looks down. Harsh keeps looking at him. The lawyer says His brain works 2 times more faster than ours. Anjana looks at Harsh. He looks at her and says of course he is my son...he understands really well how my brain works. She keeps on looking at hik sternly. Harsh says he even started to think 2 steps ahead of me. Anjana says what should i do? I think no one is even trying to find him, no one wants him to come back.. He is our Adi Harsh, he is not a international criminal which the police is after whom someone can not find. She contiunes I don't know anything I just want my Adi back thats it. Harah say to the lawyer you go and find him I want the results. The lawyer replies Yes sir... Ma'am don't worry the next time I come I wilk bring the good news that we have found him. Anjana gets angry and says Good news. She steps forward but Harsh stops her. The lawyer says I will leave now sir. He leaves. Harsh says to Anjana please, why do you take stress I am doing everything I can we will find him. She says Harsh your this trying is not enough. She walks away. Harsh turns around and looks away. Arjun is seen standing upstairs.

Gotta continue in few hours... Edited by Liana. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update Liana 
The AdYa rishtaa is just making new milestones this week 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks for the detailed update Liana

The AdYa rishtaa is just making new milestones this week

Sorry for the delay :( had a bad headache and Adiya45 helped me. I am going to change it in few hours after office
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU, Liana! :D
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear
No Adi today.

And so much of suspense for Zoya's BIG Day!
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

thanks for the update dear

No Adi today.

And so much of suspense for Zoya's BIG Day!

Update isnt done yet.. need to give the end .. and no.. they showed her big day and Aditya was shown on the episode at the end too..