Ranveer Singh + Rohit Shetty = Hots For Each Other?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpP7QSaus68[

Is it just me or do I see a spark...😆 I am not trying to offend anyone but just pointing out something I see.  Is it just me that sees the sexual tension😆
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
some shah fans will smack me for what i am going to say.

i also saw some sparks when first pictures of rohit and shah from CE were posted.
honestly, that spark after the film release turned out to be a shah and rohits aag for me.
and this aag continued with their other outing with dudwaale.

i dont care for CE boxoffice collection. but that movie made me cringe. that shah running after a jeep...looked like a cartoon show, damn...such childish at this age of his career,  and not to forget getting attacked by villians...who looked really really ugly, sorry no offense. don't like it , come and boo at me.

i can forgive shah for ra 1 but not for doing shetty movies like CE and dudwaale.
shetty  thought he will become some romance king by doing movies with shah, dips and kajol. NOT. yo stick to your brainless OTT comedies. btw..i loved his golmaal series...especially the one which had tushar. after taht...he is floppy.

simbaa...i can already see,,,,a clownish, chichora, joker, performance arriving come december. collection, like who cares it makes 300cr. i hope i don't see villians with BIG BIG belly's, naked dancing or fighting.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: briahna

some shah fans will smack me for what i am going to say.

i also saw some sparks when first pictures of rohit and shah from CE were posted.
honestly, that spark after the film release turned out to be a shah and rohits aag for me.
and this aag continued with their other outing with dudwaale.

i dont care for CE boxoffice collection. but that movie made me cringe. that shah running after a jeep...looked like a cartoon show, damn...such childish at this age of his career,  and not to forget getting attacked by villians...who looked really really ugly, sorry no offense. don't like it , come and boo at me.

i can forgive shah for ra 1 but not for doing shetty movies like CE and dudwaale.
shetty  thought he will become some romance king by doing movies with shah, dips and kajol. NOT. yo stick to your brainless OTT comedies. btw..i loved his golmaal series...especially the one which had tushar. after taht...he is floppy.

simbaa...i can already see,,,,a clownish, chichora, joker, performance arriving come december. collection, like who cares it makes 300cr. i hope i don't see villians with BIG BIG belly's, naked dancing or fighting.

I think u didnt get my post😆...I mean I think they have the hots for each other 
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's only you.
Bromance will be an apt term.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Bromance ? I have some of them, but I am not cuddling with them the way these two are LOL
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The link isn't working for me, Shaitan.