Short OS: Aditya Congratulates Zoya Through Whatsapp

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
You guys, 
   This is not even a proper OS. Just some random shit. Feel free to criticize😆
You Should Have Texted

He was so proud of Zoya after watching live streaming of the award night. He always knew she had it in her. He was well aware that sooner or later she would reach here. He couldn't have been happier for her. She deserved the best of everything in this world. But when he heard the speech she gave, he was so relieved to know that she hadn't forgotten him. In fact, she even thanked him. Thanked him for what though? Leaving without even informing her? It was reassuring to know that he was not the only one who was missing her. Zoya was missing him too. How satisfying was that, only he knew. 
It was only justified that Aditya should atleast congratulate her. With that thought, he picked up his cell phone. Opened his Whatsapp when he noticed finally zoya has changed her display picture, a picture from the award night. He  noticed how she had started wearing vibrant clothes. Her head held high and her eyes showing her soul. In that moment Aditya knew, she would not let the world break her again ever and that made him so proud. He was genuinely happy for her.
Before he changed his mind, he started typing a message.
"Hello Zoya. How are you? From the looks of it, you seem to be doing great. Award already? I always knew you would reach heights but so soon, that really has come as a surprise to me. CONGRATULATIONS. You'll always find a well-wisher in me and today I am so delighted with your success. I don't even know why, but today i feel accomplished seeing you flourish. Also, I know you must be mad at me for just disappearing but you out of all the people would understand, i needed this time for myself to rediscover myself and gradually learn to live without Pooja in my life.  I should have kept you updated about my whereabout but even i don't know why i didn't keep you in the loop. Anyways, I'll update you now. I was travelling. Travelling alot. I landed in Paris, stayed there for a week and was pretty depressed to be honest until i saw a brochure of Flix bus and it occurred to me that i should travel, maybe that would help me. So i went home, googled more about Flix bus and found out that i can travel the whole of Europe in a bus for real cheap. So that's what i did. I  have been to so many places already. Switzerland, Scotland & Amsterdam were my favorite though. After i finish a trip, i do odd jobs to save up for my next trip. You won't believe Zoya, i have been washing toilets even to fund my trips but i feel so free. No responsibility, no commitments and no baggage. Just the weight of my back pack on my shoulders and travelling. I sometimes wonder what your expression would be if you saw all the beautiful places i have seen. Miss you yaar."
Zoya was lying in her bed, staring at her award on the side table when her cell-phone beeped. Checking to see who congratulated her this time, she was shocked to see Aditya Hoodaa's name pop up on her screen. She couldn't believe her eyes. Is this for real? FINALLYYY. She quickly opened the message to read the long essay that Aditya had written and boy did the message make her mad. She was fuming and the new Zoya didn't ponder too much before doing things so she quickly started typing
"Hello Aditya,
    Thankyou. Good to know that you are doing great. Take care and have fun travelling."

After pressing send, she realized what she had done. 'Great, just great. I ended the conversation before it even started. Now he won't reply and thats it. Can't you think for once Zoya? You dumb-ass. but it's not my fault, that idiot can't just text me out of the blue after 6 months and think that everything is okay between us. He needs to know this is wrong. Well, now it doesn't matter because now he won't text you ever again,' Zoya thought to herself.
'Thats it? The hell. I wrote a damn khatt and she can't even reply. WAOWWW. This girl.' If Zoya was mad, Aditya wasn't calm either and decided to let her know how mad she had made him.
"Seriously? That is your response. I write you a long ass letter and this is your response. Seems like the award has gotten in your head, come back to earth and give me a better response."
Zoya gritted her teeth and responded humourlessly.
"You know what Aditya.  You can't walk in and walk out of people's life at your own convenience. If you really cared, you would have been there for me when I was struggling with my business. I never expected you to come flying down from Paris for me, well, even i wouldn't do that for you but you just a text every now and then of how you are, where you are and a few pictures of places you visited would have really helped. That is what normal people do but i don't know what is wrong with you. Akhrot ho tum, bilkul khaali ander se. But I am glad that you messaged now. Good to know that apart from enjoying, you are OKAY. All this time, i had so many fearful thoughts. You were in a vulnerable state when you left so i had all kinds of fears. Thoughts like maybe he's a drunkard now, sleeping around with every other women he sees. Or maybe doing drugs. What if you have become homeless as you weren't even using your credit cards (Don't stress. I don't have you bank details but Arjun does, and we talk). Anyways, I feel relieved today as you are okay and that is what is important."
Aditya read all this and realization dawned upon him about how stupid he has been. He quickly makes a whatsapp call to Arjun to update him about his life aswell.
Edited by Meeph - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hehehe i kinda liked it😆
both giving each other a bit of attitude and making each other realise that they are alone 😛

hope he comes back soon
good job dear👍🏼
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is so so sweet n lovely. I totally enjoyed it. I hope this convo happens in real aamne saamne between adiya though not on wats app. I want to see them fighting over this thing😆
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its nice .I did like it🤗
Good job
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

This is so so sweet n lovely. I totally enjoyed it. I hope this convo happens in real aamne saamne between adiya though not on wats app. I want to see them fighting over this thing😆

yeah hoping to see them fight actually😆
sreemoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
:-) :-) I liked it too...very practical approach and factuals... do update next part the same way if you can :-) 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maryam2

hehehe i kinda liked it😆

both giving each other a bit of attitude and making each other realise that they are alone 😛

hope he comes back soon
good job dear👍🏼

Thanku
Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is so well written, you didn't tell me you could write as well all this time 😲

I loved how Aditya snapped for such a short reply 😆 it was so like Adi. I wish this happens on the show but pata hai nahi hoga :( I like this new mature Zoya too who replied maturely then became all childish for such a cut off reply 😆
You should continue!

Edited by Dragonfly88 - 5 years ago
Kaaria thumbnail
Awww...Cho Chweet 😳
Loved It !!
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Loved it dear. Loved the long Khatt Convo.
Do write More