AdiYa OS: With You Till Eternity

The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

With You Till Eternity

Dressed in A Long Yellow Plain Summer Frock with Her Hairs Pulled into a Side Braided with Few Fringes left out Her Right hand adorned in a plain diamond bracelet with stud earrings she looked alluring with her dimpled cheeks..Her eyelids fluttering closed as she breathes in the briny aroma with a slight smile adorned in her lips..Scrunching her toes , She feels the Softness of the sand , still damp from the retreating tide . She wiggles as a shiver cascades down her spine as her grin widens with her eyes closed as she feels an arm going around her waist she instantly leans back to her comforter..She could make out his lips curved up against her nape as a tinge of red adorned her cheeks as her hands voluntarily rested on his hands which were settled on her waist ..As they entangled their fingers with smiles adorned as they looked to their forward to find the last orange rays kiss them before the twilight beckons the stars as they stood enveloped in each other's arms .

Kacchi Doriyon, Doriyon, Doriyon Se

Mainu Tu Baandh Le...

Pakki Yaariyon, Yaariyon, Yaariyon Mein

She turns around to look at him as he grins widely with a mischievous smile playing on his lips as she raises her brows curiously scrunching her nose throwing her arms around his neck loosely as he pulled her a bit closer looking into her hazel orbs as he bends and places a moist kiss on her forehead as she smiles and brushes his one day old stubbles with the back of her palms.

Dil Diyan Gallan

Akh Naale Akh Nu Mila Ke

He goes down on his knees as she cups her mouth with her palms surprised as her eyes glows in ecstasy. He pulls out a ring as He starts his proposal "I ,Aditya Hooda , Would Like to Marry You Ms.Zoya Siddique Would You Like to Be My Mrs.?" ..She bites her lower lip with a mischievous grin as she shakes her head negatively ...He whines as She chuckles Seeing his pout She pulls his cheeks lovingly as He cribs..

Sataaye Mainu Kyun

Dikhaaye Mainu Kyun 

Aiven Jhuthi Mutthi Russ Ke Rusaake

"Then a Second try You Sure goanna say yes for this " He tells her with Overconfidence pulling his collars up as She rolls her eyes "I and You .. " .."Aah" ..."Let me complete Zoya .Don't Poke in ..Got it " He tells her sternly twitching his lips as she nods throwing her head back laughing .."I And You ..We Annoy each other for rest of our lives ? Say Yes" He whispers the last part hopefully as She looks away from him smiling as he gets up on his feet's..Hugging her from behind ..."Say yes " He pleads cutely in her ears as she bites her lower lips controlling her smile as a blush creeps up as his breath falls on her neck as he places a kiss on her nape and repeats again "Say Yes"...She chuckles silently seeing his efforts as she turns around cups his face and moves forward as he closes his eyes his breath quickens She smirks seeing the effect she has on him ..She leans more into him placing her hands on his shoulders as she whispers into his ears as he holds his breath..

Tenu Lakhan Ton Chhupa Ke Rakha

Akkhaan Te Sajaa Ke 

Tu Hai Meri Wafaa Rakh Apna Bana Ke

Na Paavin Kade Dooriyan Haaye...

"It's a NO" He scrunches his nose pulling her forward face to face  ..."Why?" He narrows his brows as She bites her lips .."Don't Do That!! " ..He groans as She smirks and bites her lips "No Zoya " He warns her Continuing "It is For me to do"..She chuckles " Hmm I Did Not Say Yes Mr ," She reminds him..His Face Warms as She creeps closer wrapping her arms around his shoulders..He longs for it "Her". Her Closeness Her Care Her Love The More He gets He craves for more ..Her nimble hands caresses his face and her gentle eyes meets his ..She is Love He knows His Hearts Falls for her every second ..and then She gives him a smile .."Zoya" He grins Her Smile it has something which he could not put into words She has the Kind of Smile Which Makes Him Feel As if the Sun had toppled down from the sky and made a home right there in his heart ..Finally He is Home in Her Arms.

Main Jeena Haan Tera Aaa...

Main Jeena Haan Tera, Tu Jeena Hai Mera

Dass Lena Ki Nakhra Dikha Ke

"Why No ?" He asks with a teasing smile locking his arms around her waist as she winks "I Have to ask My Husband" She tells him fumbling with his shirt button ..He leaves her shocked "Husband?" He Shouts with his eyes wide open  ..."Haa Husband" She tells him  ..."Whom Else You have to ask Zoya?'" He asks angrily..She puts her two finger to her forehead thinking as He narrows his brows with hands on his hips as She chuckles seeing him He Looks Funny "My Baby" .."Baby?" He screeches piercing her eyes as she face palms herself ..

"My Husband and My Baby I'll Ask them And Let You Know Mr.Hooda " She tells him with a teasing smile  .."Acha Let Me Get to your baby First I am Sure She Will Love Me More and give Her consent "he tells her winking as her mouth formed an "O" Shaped "It's A He Okay? And My Baby Will Love Me More Got it?" She tells him tying her hands across her chest puffing out in anger  ...

"My Angry Bird " He locks his arms around her as She pushes him away .."I'll get you mirchi pakoda ...Stop Pushing "..Her Eyes glistens "Really !! You will get me ? " She smiles widely with her puppy eyes trying to jump but a glare from him she stops doing it and hugs him as he wounds his arms around her ..She looks up from his embrace "Then My Husband? '' ..

"Let him go to hell " He tells her irritated .."Don't you badmouth about My Husband Mr." She puffs as he widens his eyes "Why?" .."I Love My husband " She envelopes him happily.."Go tell your Husband " He tells her annoyed .."How Can I ? My Husband is a jerk He did not even propose me for Marriage before Marrying and Now I am dying to hear him tell the three words but he did not yet "..She tells him disappointed and bites her lower lip pouting  ..."Zoya" he warns her Seeing her Doing that .."It is For Me to Do !!" He repeats as she chuckles lightly  ..."Adi I Did Not yet.." He cuts her off  "Let Me ask your baby "..He Goes on his both knees placing his hand on her 6 month protruding belly "Doll Can I Marry your Ammi?" ..Zoya raffles his hair lovingly He looks cute. ."Adi He Kicked ".."What She kicked?" Adi asks excitedly keeping his hands on her belly as She hits on his arms .."Ouch Why?" he whines  ..."It's He Got It?.." She frowns at him ..as He pouts .."No Doll" He whines..Another Kick ..as Adi jumps around in happiness "See My Doll Agreed ..Say yes " He pleads her cutely twirling  her around slowly so that he does not hurt her as she laughs out loudly .."Adi..Stop ..Adi Stop please.." .He stops and pulls her close ..As She looks deeply into his eyes with happy tears as he too has tears ready to shed..

Dil Diyan Gallan...

Akh Naale Akh Nu Mila Ke

She traces his lips lightly with the tip of her finger as he pouts "Say Yes ".."No".."I Love You Mrs.Hooda " He breathes out as She lets out a teary smile "Finally!!".."Anything For your Happiness " He places a moist kiss on her forehead as They rest their foreheads against each other ..Seeing the Close proximity With his lips parted She has a sudden urge to bite , to kiss and to Do many more with him ..It is Not her Fault He is irresistible and her damn hormones is making her crazier ..A Look into her eyes he knew what she wanted ..He had Slammed his lips into hers .He kissed her slow and soft ..She granted him access as he delved inside to her mouth His hands rested below her ear..His thumb caressing her cheeks as their breaths mingled She runs her fingers down his spine , pulling him more closer until she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest .. "So Ms to Mrs?"..."With You Till Eternity " She breathes out before drawing him into another passionate kiss .

Mere Dil Saanwle

Mere Haaniyan

Lag Ke Tu Aa Gale

Mere Aasmaan Mausaman Di Na Sune

Koi Khwaab Na Poora Bune

How is the OS ? Tap the Like Button & Drop Your Reviews 

And Do Check Out My Ongoing FF On AdiYa Interested in Rom-Com Genre ? Then Click The Link 😳

FF : A Cinderella Tale 

And My Other Works On Them (One Shots)

Edited by sh_aarohi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are very creative, my dear. 
Beautiful story. 
That proposal moment 😳
Hsidhu912 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutely love this ❤️
Auroraborealis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was so cute. Hope to meet Aditya's baby girl through your lovely stories in the near future.😊
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

You are very creative, my dear. 

Beautiful story. 
That proposal moment 😳

Thanks Malarmia 😳
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsidhu912

absolutely love this ❤️

Thanks Dear 😳
Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow wow wow wow!
Finally got a chance to read and its amazing!!!!!!
Love it! :)
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing os...
Luvd it...
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It is really a beautiful OS. 
Loved it... Keep writing more. 😳

PS: What is your name, writer? Is it Aarohi? 😊