TS - Storms and Sunshine (Both Parts Up)

Hsidhu912 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello lovelies! This is my first post on any forum, and I've been here for a while but I always shy away from posting because I feel new and a little scared. Finally had the confidence to post a writing piece, and this is my first time really sharing. Please let me know what you think! Would truly and genuinly appreciate it. All of you are full of love and it feels great to be able to see the conversations and creativity of so many amazing minds. This story is inspired by yesterdays episode and its events but with a little twist.

Part 1 - The Storms

She felt alive. What felt like an eternity of relishing in a dark storm, she finally saw the sun shine through. In front of her, she saw the vast lake that was now a reminder to her, of all the vast qualities she herself had. The white bench and fence signified the purity of this moment for her. The rocky path to let go of the past in the lake presented her with the rocky journey it took to be in the moment they were in now.

The light of the sun. Shining through her and shining through the cloudy skies. What she had not realized, it had been there the whole time. Aditya Hooda may have been an interesting addition to her life but it was one that gave her a reality check into who she was. He had made her smile when she expected not to smile again. He had made her realize her confidence when she was belittled by the person she thought loved her the most. Yash had twistest and bent her heat as if it was plastic and he was the machinist. He had melted that plastic, shaped it the way he liked but it did not decay as he thought it did. She wouldn't let it decay. And just like Aditya had held her now when she almost tripped on that same rocky path, he had held her during the months of darkness. She had lived her life being protected by those around her, not letting her register she can be independent and she can achieve dreams that had wings to fly but were not trained.

And now as she was flying, she felt a pinch of that same dark storm. Her heart felt as if it was racing. Her eyes filling with tears. Was it because Aditya had not been confident about staying in touch?

This was another first. Realizing who he was, just as she did with herself. It dawned on her. What his significance was in her life and why it pained her to turn her back towards a man that was compassionate, a little childish but who also had great potential. When she had been down, he was the one who ran after her to bring back that smile. Was it not her turn to do the same?

Zoya felt a shiver go through her as she reflected on his words and his vulneribilty but most importantly, his trust with her. He was vulnerable with her. He was not afraid of expressing himself. He had signified the great trust he held with her, without having to say it directly. He spoke the words Yash or Pooja had shied away from. Their silence spoke louder than their actions and their thoughts on their significant others they had truly not given signifiance too. Aditya and Zoya had accepted their flaws and they could not let that weigh them down. They were not the weak figures they had been thought out to be. They were more than that.

They were on a new path. One that seems to lead to many more.

Holding his hand, shaking it to establish their friendship, a friendship that had been there unknowingly the whole time, made her heart full but still incomplete. His strong grip and the lengthy hand hold, let her feel his strength and his softness. There was more to be done.

She turned around, looking at him as he continued walking. She wanted to stop but her feet kept moving as she went further away from him. The little rocks and pebbles she was stepping on, felt like pins hitting her mind and heart. Her heart was now getting heavy as was her body. This distance was weighing her down.

So she ran, to close that distance that did not need to be there. She ran towards her goal and her first, genuine friend. Unexpectantly, she felt her arms go around his torso.

And he froze with the warmth that englufed him.

Edited by Hsidhu912 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautifully written😳
absolutely loved it❤️
GREAT JOB!!👏

also welcome to the forum.. share your thoughts more often😳
Hsidhu912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautifully written😳

absolutely loved it❤️
GREAT JOB!!👏

also welcome to the forum.. share your thoughts more often😳

Aw thank you so much ❤️ I hope you enjoy the next part as well!
Also, I hope to do so 😳 your words are encourging and your warm welcome is making me open up as well! 
Hsidhu912 thumbnail

Part 2 - The Sunshine

He was confused when he felt the warmth seep away from his back and instead it turned to a warm rain. That rain was Zoya's tears. He felt the grip get stronger around him and he felt his body lightly shake with her sobs. It felt like the turbulence Captain Hooda had gone through so many times, that he had lost count. This however was different, this shook his heart.

He did not need to think twice as his hands went up to cup Zoya's trembling ones on his chest. He held her hands that were under his. He wanted to be reassuring but at the same time, he could not help but tremble himself.

They had come so far and as she said, it would take time to forgive themselves. Him telling her that they may or may not stay in touch, was that too much? She had given a confident answer saying destiny will unite them again yet his mind quivered, at the fear of losing a friend again. He untangled their hands and turned to face her but he couldn't.

She was still holding on. Zoya did not want to let go, fearing that if she did, he would disappear like her happiness did a mere few months ago. Yet this felt different. This was a connection beyond her comprehension and beyond his. 

She had become accustomed to the weight of his hands on hers within seconds that when he let go, it felt as if the sun had been clouded and darkness fell down again. She let go of him realizing he was trying to move away. She felt a chronic pain shoot through her and her breathing getting heavy, leaving behind the Zoya that was laughing and shining just a moment ago.

As Aditya turned around, he could not bare to see the sight in front of him. His heart shattered and his vision became cloudy with the tears that were threatening to spill like the heavy rain during a thunderstorm.

The emotions he saw in Zoya's eyes were not of weakness, confusion and hurt as he had seen months ago when their lives had turned around. He felt the raw emotions her beautiful, gray eyes were giving her, as a plead to stay and not leave. He saw an emotion that was unfamiliar to him from Zoya, one that could not be worded. Not right now at least.

He answered her plea by pulling her into a bone-crushing hug. He held her as if he let go, she would disappear. She nuzzled into him, hugging him with equal strength and compassion. She felt his heart beat calm down as she laid her hands on his strong chest. As if he was revealing himself to her even more, letting his guard down. His heart calmed her and his hand stroking her back made her feel as if nothing in this world can go wrong now. She felt her heart beginning to fill and he felt his fear slipping away. He felt her relax in his arms and he felt himself lose the burden on his heart and mind. Her hands placed on his chest, made his heart feel fuzzy and he was surprised at the level of comfort he felt.

This was long overdue. They had become an emotional support for each other, each other strength but never realized how much physical support was also needed. How much she needed his strong, muscular hands, to hold her and comfort her, as he was protecting her and letting her grow. How much he needed her hand on his chest, holding him close, reassuring him it would all be okay and be his strength. They gave each other warmth, letting the storm pass and the light shine through.  This was the first sunrise, that would never set now and let no storm come crashing through.

It was a step towards the Bepannah mohhabat that was destined for these two. It was the Bepannah mohhabat, Aditya was asking himself if he would ever have. This was his answer.
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Hey welcome to the forum dear and this was lovely.
I enjoyed reading it and u penned the pain of saying goodbye very beautifully.
Hsidhu912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sezo

Beautifully written.

Thank you so much ❤️
Hsidhu912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyraaMalik

Hey welcome to the forum dear and this was lovely.
I enjoyed reading it and u penned the pain of saying goodbye very beautifully.

This brought a huge to smile to my face 😳 thank you so much for the love and the warm welcome ❤️ 
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy...welcome to the forum...
U ur arrival was superb ;) it was an amazing TS..u have penned it very beautifully..they realised that they need each other...awesome...do write more :)
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully penned dear 
Hsidhu912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binzzz

Heyyy...welcome to the forum...

U ur arrival was superb ;) it was an amazing TS..u have penned it very beautifully..they realised that they need each other...awesome...do write more :)

Hello! Thank you for the warm welcome and all the love for my work <3 I do have a longer story I am working on so do stay tuned 😳