Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
He needs to stop losing and gaining weight -it affects your face badly when you cross 40.
Thats why Akshay has that as a clause that he will not gain or lose weight and he looks great. Even Anil doesnt do that and looks great.
TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

He needs to stop losing and gaining weight -it affects your face badly when you cross 40.

Thats why Akshay has that as a clause that he will not gain or lose weight and he looks great. Even Anil doesnt do that and looks great.

Akshay looks terrible nowadays. I don't know why people keep saying that he looks good just because he doesn't have wrinkles

Yes anil looks good.he never took risk with his body and maintains his health very well.
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looking good, Salman really needs to get back in shape, he looked terrible in Race, infact he hasn't looked good since Ready.
he looks much better in the first two pics
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bas ho gaya. Dono khans srk sk aab bhai bhai
Lag rahen hain sahi me.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
There's no way he had surgery. He's been performing everyday. When would he get surgery.
He looks good though so even though it was fast, he doesn't look haggard. He actually looks younger.

I saw him live yesterday and he is unbelievably good-looking and looks super young...and he can definitely perform.

He's going to be at Holt Renfrew today at a mall today. It's only 10 minutes away from me but I don't think I'm willing to battle the crowds. I probably won't even be able to catch a glimpse of him so I don't think it's worth it.