ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kabeer opened his eyes slowly, and hazily recollected the events leading to where he was right now.

The train track, the rain, the passionate night spent in the arms of his beautiful wife Zara, Zara, where was she, he scanned through all the familiar faces hovering around him but could not find that one face he was desperately searching for, that charming and beautiful face whom he had caused so much pain and hurt, well he had a lifetime to make it up to her, but where was she, his eyes and heart were desperate for a glimpse of that Chand ka Tukda.

"Ammi, Zara kahan hai? Hum ne sab ko dekha par Zara Kahin nahin dikhai de rahi hai?"
Ammi held his hand and although she did not want to pretend, she held back her tears and steadied her voice and said, "Chali Gayi, hamesha ke liye"

"Hamesha ke liye? Par hum to Saath the, itne ache pal bitaye humne, aise Kaise chali Gayi, Hume is haal me chodke?"

"Theek usi tarah Jis tarah tum use chod aye the uske abba ke ghar. Theek usi Tarah, jis Tarah tumne use jane ko kaha apne function se. Aur ache pal? Kya inki aur Zara ki koi ehmiyat hai tumhare zindagi mein?
Tum apne usool Pakad ke baitho ab, Zara to ab nahin ane wali, pyaar aur farz ke tumhare is jung mein uska pyaar haar Gaya, ab tumhe apna farz nibhane ki koi zaroorat nahin, woh to chali Gayi, apna pyaar nibha ke, aur tum bhi haar Gaye Kabir Ahmed, kyunki jate jate woh tumhe pyaar Sikha Gayi!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful
Do right more

.Nandini. thumbnail
Wow! I am speechless. The speech she gave at the end was absolutely beautiful. You write so brilliantly! Are you going to continue? If so, I can't wait! Please continue soon!
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm in tears. please continue. 
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you girls for your kind words, this was a one shot only, hoping the creatives take my cue and stop showing this stuck up Kabeer and everyone starts treating Zara with respect including Zara herself, I really want her to walk away from this nonsense and if kabeer realizes his mistake then well and good, if not Zara begum needs to move on!
Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's beautifully written.
Loved it.