Ariya - Jee Le Zaraa

llamberll thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

|||Jee Le Zaraa |||

Hi peeps! started this story as I recently rewatched Arjun and this idea wouldn't leave me alone. Please do comment! yar ek to banta hai hopefully😆 you guys will like it and do let me know.

I. tum kahan... hum kahan

Maybe she'll fall in love with him. Maybe not. But weren't people supposed to fall in love with each other after their wedding? It wasn't like she was forced to marry him. She said yes because he convinced her. He was the right person at right time in her life. She had never fallen in love before, so he seemed like the right person. 

She had tested him, put him through lots of loops and he came through like a trooper. He was the robin hood of the town. The one whose half existence was dipped in sins, and the other half in good deeds. He was a man made from contradictions. 

She stared at him over her cup of steaming coffee. She knew the rumors of him being involved with mafia were more than true, but it wasn't like her father was a saint. She was a daughter of a politician. She knew where the water mixed with blood.

"So, what if I fall in love with someone else?" She smirked

Veer's eyes shot up within a second and he stared at her with the depth of possession. She knew she caught him off guard.

"There is punishment for every mistake." Her smile fell. In that moment he seemed like the man he was known as, the cold prince. But then his lips lifted up. "Everything in life can be divided into right or wrong except love. If you fall in love with someone else, then that's your fate. There is no way you can fall for anyone but me." The curve of his lips deepened his dimples.

"Arrogance, huh?" She sipped her coffee and rolled her eyes.

"Not Arrogance, but it's my faith in my love, and if you do fall in love with someone else. I, myself, will unite you two."

"you will?" Her eyes widened.

"Pehli nazar mein mohabbat ki hai tumse, Riya. And you can't force your love on someone."

The glimmer of the dawn was his gate to few hours of salvation. The murkiness of the night was his personal purgatory that no one knew of. When the last of the rays of sun faded, the time froze for him.

Relieving the moment that left him dead inside. His heart torn into pieces, and wounds that were still bleeding till day. The rain that felt like acid. His wall that once was scattered with photos of who he was now was filled with the lost causes called clues to the unsolved murder. Red roses that only signified the torture of that night. The apartment that was once his heaven had now become a hell that reminded him the heartrending screams of his wife. Only thing remained of his soul was the darkness that craved only revenge.

P.S. I changed the name because I realized there was another story with this name and I don't get anyone mad.

Edited by llamberll - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llamberll thumbnail
|| Index ||
I - Page 1
II - Page 3Edited by llamberll - 5 years ago
ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome concept..
Interesting...
Continue soon..

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept 
Love it
Continue soon
zubiya92 thumbnail
Nice concept
Cont soon
Shannusjs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept 
Continue soon
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice concept loved it 
continue soon 
pm me plz 
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting concept
Continue soon
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sound interesting plz pm me whenever you give updates I send you buddy req accept it
armishra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting 
Continue soon