Ishq Subhan Allah Live Updates 06Jul 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The crowd insults zabir for being together after talaq 
They are shamed n.accused of  breaking religious dictats 
Crowd accuses sheher qazi n his  beti of spoiling the atmosphere n setting wrong examples 
They shout they want to get rid of qazi Irfan 
They demand a new qazi 

Qazi irfan is heart broken. Shahbas shows fake concern 
Shahbaz asks Kabir to chose between his project n zara
kabir asks Zara to leave 
Zara is heart  broken as she is forced by kabir to leave 

Shahbas shows fake concern for Qazi irfan.

Kabir ..aisha ...shahbaz ..miraj 
.alina..all.smiles.as.the ribbon  is cut ...project is launched 
Kabir makes a.speech and thanks abbu n miraj for making his dream come true 
This vocational training center possible.

Zara meets Reema outside the venue and weeps.
Imran accuses kabir of treating zara in inhuman.way 
kabir says he did what was correct thing to do in that situation ..
Imran says he failed to protect zara as her shohar 
Imran tells him how heart broken zara had been 
Imran   breaks his  dosti with heartless kabir n rushes out to look for zara..

Qazi reaches home and shares with concerned Salma how he was insulted ..how zara was shamed..he should never have gone there he regrets.. .Irfan qazi is not in good shape .

Salma asks why did he not get zara home  with him..
Salma.tries to.call.zara.but she is not.reachable 

At Ahmad house alina informs how.zara bhabhi ws not at home 
Aisha is worried 
Shahbaz shows fake concern n assures how they would look for zara n make sure she reaches her home.
Aisha is shocked that first she was thrown out of the function   now out of this house ??
Aisha protests 
Shahbaz refuses to reply to.aisha 
Shahbaz n.miraj as kabir to.choose if he wanted to remaiin zara's shohar or save the boys of his kaum n  become their ideal n their leader..

ZARA IS.SHARING HER HEART   BREAK WITH REEMA ...
ZARA WALKS.OFF...REEMA.IS UNABLE.TO.STOP HER 
IMRAN JOINS.REEMA.IN LOOKING FOR HER BUT HE TOO FAILS 

IMRAN INFORMS.KABIR THAT ZARA WAS UNTRACEABLE 
SHAH BAZ ASKS KABIR IF HE COULD SACRIFICE HIS FEELINGS FOR.ZARA FOR THE Benefit KAUM ONE HAD TO.MAKE.SACRIFICES TO.ACHEIVE SOMETHING IN LIFE 

ZEENAT.SAYS SHE KNEW THAT IT WAS WIFE'S DUTY TO WORK FOR HER SHOHAR'S FAME AND NOT BRING HIM DISGRACE .

AISHA TELLS HER FAMILY THAT ZARA HAD LEFT HER HOME N.ACCEPTED THIS FAMILY.N. HAD DONE  SO.MUCH ..BUT TODAY SHE LEARNT THERE WERE NO HUMAN HERE ..ONLY INHUMANS 
IF NO HUMANS WERE LEFT THEN WHO WOULD.FOLLOW RELIGioNS ??

IMRAN COMES WEEPING THAT KABIR BETTER DO SOMETHING TO LOOK FOR ZARA AS THEY FAILED TO FIND HER 
HE IS SCARED ZARA MIGHT HARM HERSELF 
KABIR IS SCARED FOR.ZARA...

KABIR SAYS AMMI WAS.RIGHT
IF THERE WERE NO HUMANS LEFT ...ALL BEHAVED LIKE INHUMANS THEN WHATS THE USE OF REGIONS ..HE HAD REALIZED WHERE HE WAS GOING WRONG
HE ASSURES HE WOULD CORRECT HIMSELF 

HE RUSHES OUT LOOKING FOR ZARA 

HEART  BROKEN ZARA IS SEEN WALKING ON THE Road ..recollecting all the harsh words kabir had said ...

Kabir is seen looking for zara in his  car .. he looks every where recoecting how all.qccused qazi sahab's beti shamed her abbu .

Precap.for Monday 
Next scene zara is seen walking on the RAILWAY TRACK ATTEMPTING SUICIDE 
A train is speeding towards her ...

.Apologies for the capslock ... the fonts are out of my control 😡
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today is the rail track scene. I am so excited. Thanks for the update. 
_Aisha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Crying buckets. Hate Kabeer. No redemption
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Aisha_

Crying buckets. Hate Kabeer. No redemption

same here I cried buckets today felt really moved I can't imagine how can someone be so heartless this is not the Kabeer we loved. This one is so spineless and a typical male chauvinist. I am speechless there's no redemption for Kabeer he has stooped so low. Though there's this intense Zabeer scene coming up the way he behaved today with Zara who sacrificed everything for him just to see him happy don't deserve this. He did not even had an iota of shame for what he did nor worry in his face until Aisha told him. How pathetic . I'm so sorry to say this I hate Kabeer Ahmed. The act he did today is unpardonable. No human deserve this especially a caring affectionate loving and intelligent girl like Zara don't deserve a man like Kabeer . During the pre honey moon phase I thought everyone one should get a hubby like him especially the way he shut Ruksar up and that time he was not even in love with her and look at him now he has stooped beyond limits . Sorry for this rant couldn't take this nonsense. How I wish Zara should have been terribly ill instead of kabeer otherwise this heartless man would never understand her value  His one sorry can't mend things. Special appreciation for Addy boy for portraying Kabeer so well that I started hating Kabeer . He's playing this character that's quite different from his real life with so much  conviction.Iwishnow kabeerrunsbehind Zara
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kabir could have sent her home in his car na . BUT then  how drama will develop,but I liked everything today,
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Today is the rail track scene. I am so excited. Thanks for the update. 

Rail track 
..rain track ..
Mahamilan coming up .😳

Zeenat ..miraj ..shahbaz will meet their failures 👏
Aarti2808 thumbnail
Today's episode was touching... though we know its serial   but was difficult to control ... tears.. tears... How  can he go in one corner and watch the humiliation done by the crowd... how can he be so heartless ... Zara was the one who sacrificed everything for him just she wanted kabeer to be happy...kabeer stooped so low...he didn't had guilt on his face... He realized that after his mom told... still  in the end when his mom askd  where he will go... still "Farz... nibhane..." I really had tears in my eyes... but he told it was his mistake..  so hope he understands that Zara is his love... not his duty... Also was difficult to watch abaa... he was totally  broken... Monday he will save our zara and the rain sequence... will  be lovely... but please in the morning after the  rain sequence.. we want our  kabeer in love ..in deep love... and he saying in front of everyone... that zara is  my love... zara  is my  jaan... and he can't think his life without zara...

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti2808

Today's episode was touching... though we know its serial   but was difficult to control ... tears.. tears... How  can he go in one corner and watch the humiliation done by the crowd... how can he be so heartless ... Zara was the one who sacrificed everything for him just she wanted kabeer to be happy...kabeer stooped so low...he didn't had guilt on his face... He realized that after his mom told... still  in the end when his mom askd  where he will go... still "Farz... nibhane..." I really had tears in my eyes... but he told it was his mistake..  so hope he understands that Zara is his love... not his duty... Also was difficult to watch abaa... he was totally  broken... Monday he will save our zara and the rain sequence... will  be lovely... but please in the morning after the  rain sequence.. we want our  kabeer in love ..in deep love... and he saying in front of everyone... that zara is  my love... zara  is my  jaan... and he can't think his life without zara...

Welcome to this forum Arti ..
I love the way you write dear 
Hope to see lots of posts n comments from you !!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Kabir could have sent her home in his car na . BUT then  how drama will develop,but I liked everything today,

Now Kabir will carry her in his arms n put her inside his car ..
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta !!It means a lot!

It was heart breaking episode still lil bit dialogues could have been good with Kabir!!

waiting for Monday episode... may be Monday will be Maha intense one!!