Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
THanx Sutapa.Every situation and every character is so nearer to life that ISA does not  look like a fiction,except the lovey romance of Zabir which is the only commercial aspect,I love this serial.
Aarti2808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

More than that rainy sequences I want this humiliate Zara episode to be over. My heart broke when Kabir was asked to select between wife and project and we all know who he gonna choose. After doing so much for him, Zara does not deserve this treatment.

Now I don't care what will happen in that rainy sequence, I want Zara to stop running behind Kabir, instead now it's his turn

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

THanx Sutapa.Every situation and every character is so nearer to life that ISA does not  look like a fiction,except the lovey romance of Zabir which is the only commercial aspect,I love this serial.

The creative team is doing a.good job 

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Suta for the update. Now I can't dare to watch tomorrow episode, because we know what will happen. At least Mr kabeer Ahmed will understand when she has to speak truth in the board meeting. But the worst thing he did a big blunder which he can't rectify . I expect him to change his attitude after this , but I don't think he is going to do.