Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DigiTech thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

Yes the show is worth-watching but the TRP viewers only like typical family shows. They launched the show without any promotional events or special appearances in other shows...but last week they did two promotional events in Delhi...let's hope that boosts the numbers.
well Sumona doesn't want to come back...but i guess Zohra Aapa is coming back soon ðŸ˜Š

Hope so as the low TRP surely going to affect the decision of Chanel , producers or even actors for picking up the the season 3 and we can't even blame them . Really want this show to receive good numbers along with the appreciation for it's great content.
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not understand this TRP funda. Indian serials were much better b4 the introduction of trp system. Now to be the top show in trp race, the content of every show gets changed and there is hardly any sane show left to watch.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev 2 Second Week TRP (Week 27) - 0.5 (0.1 decrease)

Other shows in the same slot:
Aapke Aa Jaane Se - 1.6
Ye Hai Mohabbatein - 1.1
Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain - 0.7
Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai - 0.7
Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie - 0.3
Edited by dynamic_doll - 5 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Show itna acha par trp itni bad Itnay bakwas shows ki trp itni achi aati hai. Pata nhn audiences ko kya dekhna acha lagta hai. Mujhe tou ab saas bahu shows ya typical love stories se chir ho gaee hai. Isi liye Pakistani shows dekhne shuru kar diye hain mein ne tou
DigiTech thumbnail
I am really getting headache with this all trp game .Don't want to comment on anyone's personal choice but now onwards I am just going to enjoy this show till end and hope it will run at least for 100 episodes and hope it return with season 3 . Otherwise will wait for Ashish another venture, Currently he's doing great and wishing best for him in future.
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DigiTech

I am really getting headache with this all trp game .Don't want to comment on anyone's personal choice but now onwards I am just going to enjoy this show till end and hope it will run at least for 100 episodes and hope it return with season 3 . Otherwise will wait for Ashish another venture, Currently he's doing great and wishing best for him in future.

100 episodes? I thought it will air for 2 and half month only, which means 40 episodes.
Edited by Bahar_90 - 5 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Yes it is a finite series for 2.5 months 
DigiTech thumbnail
[QUOTE=Kar_Nan]Yes it is a finite series for 2.5 months [/QUOTE
That I didn't knew so after 2.5 months,again I need to depend on repeat telecast and wait for asish come back again
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Apparently yes. Show will be on air till Big Boss's Launch. 
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't want jigs in season 3. I do want to see her in a love story or a historical show like mughul e azam