SBD full video segment 04.07.2018 with WU

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfb-KGK554I[/YOUTUBE]

i guess yash purposed vedika to marry him but she denies and leave from there ..but then he grabbed her and said ki for the world we r engaged and if we get married they wont be surprised ...but then vedika said that marriage is done with happiness not forcefully ..then again she tries to leave he hold her hand and twisted it backwards and pull her towards himself..
so finally now its vedika's time to realize her mistake ...
Edited by sholmes - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaaayyy!!!!!!!!
teacher ji realising her mistakes one after the other...look at her double standars...marriage is done with happiness..and not forcefully๐Ÿ˜ก...does sahil have exception from all this or what?
is he not a human for her?
for everyone else including herself marriage shudnt been forced..but for him its ok๐Ÿ˜ก
this cvs na..whenever i think off taking a break from this..show they come up with something interesting..
at this point i never thot vedika will come to know abt yash
and he has turned into another gautam...
this is the difference btw his selfish love and sahils selfless love..hope vedika soon realises her love for sahil..
but dint think yash will show his true colors this fast๐Ÿ˜†
looks like he gonna blackmail ved with something..like gautam track only..again sahil has to come and save her now๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by divyaak123 - 5 years ago
sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

yaaayyy!!!!!!!!

teacher ji realising her mistakes one after the other...look at her double standars...marriage is done with happiness..and not forcefully๐Ÿ˜ก...does sahil have exception from all this or what?
is he not a human for her?
for everyone else including herself marriage shudnt been forced..but for him its ok๐Ÿ˜ก

now its time for her to experience what she did to sahil ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i m happy with this track ...now vedika will learn something i guess..
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

now its time for her to experience what she did to sahil ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i m happy with this track ...now vedika will learn something i guess..

yes tho i dont want yadhika marriage to happen..but she shud atleast be forced to love him..i mean he shud force for things..but i repeat i dont want the marriage to happen..not cos i feel bad for vedika..but sahil wont be able to bear that..๐Ÿ˜ญ
but yes...i hope yash forces her for things..and she shud remember how she and the whole fam was forcing sahil in a lovesless life..
sholmes thumbnail

yes tho i dont want yadhika marriage to happen..but she shud atleast be forced to love him..i mean he shud force for things..but i repeat i dont want the marriage to happen..not cos i feel bad for vedika..but sahil wont be able to bear that..๐Ÿ˜ญ

but yes...i hope yash forces her for things..and she shud remember how she and the whole fam was forcing sahil in a lovesless life..

divyaak i also want the same thing she should be forced to love that yash and pretent cute with him..then only she will realize the value of sahil ..sahil is the only one who never forced her ..
PDM143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfb-KGK554I[/YOUTUBE]

i guess yash purposed vedika to marry him but she denies and leave from there ..but then he grabbed her and said ki for the world we r engaged and if we get married they wont be surprised ...but then vedika said that marriage is done with happiness not forcefully ..then again she tries to leave he hold her hand and twisted it backwards and pull her towards himself..
so finally now its vedika's time to realize her mistake ...

Thank u Riddhi for the link ๐Ÿ˜† ..I think Yash will house arrest ved ...won't let her meet sahil n fam and force her to marry him or else he will try n harm sahil somehow...she wil b forced to marry Yash ..but since sahil already heard yadika convo yesterday ,he will come to knw that something is fishy that ved is marrying Yash because the eng was fake..baby will again save her at 6.9 phere ๐Ÿ˜†
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PDM143

Thank u Riddhi for the link ๐Ÿ˜† ..I think Yash will house arrest ved ...won't let her meet sahil n fam and force her to marry him or else he will try n harm sahil somehow...she wil b forced to marry Yash ..but since sahil already heard yadika convo yesterday ,he will come to knw that something is fishy that ved is marrying Yash because the eng was fake..baby will again save her at 6.9 phere ๐Ÿ˜†

yes even i think yash gonna make vedika blackmali with sahils or aryas life..and she will be forced to marry him..if this is not gonna be realisation for ved im done..๐Ÿ˜•
but dont you think marriage happening fake or not it will hurt sahil na๐Ÿ˜ญ..i cant see him in more pain yr๐Ÿ˜ญ
but im really happy this is happening with vedi..kuch jyada she was supporting yash..and trying to help and support him..yesterday also i felt like slapping her when she was saying that she wud have blamed herself if yashmeli marriage happened๐Ÿ˜ก..atleast once before knowing the truth of nidhi did she feel guilty for forcing and fooling sahil into marriage๐Ÿ˜ก
and the funniest part was yash telling sahils love is khudgraz..๐Ÿ˜†...lol..and now what is he doing now?
anyways im happy they dint drag yash truth in vedika
but wait guys are we getting fooled again..do u guys think cvs will expose yash this early infront of vedu..?
will they show this as yashs dream..๐Ÿ˜•..like he imagining all this proposing her..and she denying then he showing true face and all?
cos we saw na cvs have no interest in getting sadika married..they said dont expect their marriage so soon na..๐Ÿ˜•
if yahs truth also gets revealed..and yeah they can drag with yash torturing ved..but how much?
not more than 1 month it will be boring..and after yash too is gone..again what will stop sahil from proposing again?
and ved cant keep rejecting na..๐Ÿ˜•
i have a feeling that by showing yash villain now..they will soon show yash being changed by ved..and he might turn positive..and then it will be ba..only..she is also ready with her plan na..to seperate sadika..god knows what?
sholmes thumbnail

yes even i think yash gonna make vedika blackmali with sahils or aryas life..and she will be forced to marry him..if this is not gonna be realisation for ved im done..๐Ÿ˜•

but dont you think marriage happening fake or not it will hurt sahil na๐Ÿ˜ญ..i cant see him in more pain yr๐Ÿ˜ญ
but im really happy this is happening with vedi..kuch jyada she was supporting yash..and trying to help and support him..yesterday also i felt like slapping her when she was saying that she wud have blamed herself if yashmeli marriage happened๐Ÿ˜ก..atleast once before knowing the truth of nidhi did she feel guilty for forcing and fooling sahil into marriage๐Ÿ˜ก
and the funniest part was yash telling sahils love is khudgraz..๐Ÿ˜†...lol..and now what is he doing now?
anyways im happy they dint drag yash truth in vedika
but wait guys are we getting fooled again..do u guys think cvs will expose yash this early infront of vedu..?
will they show this as yashs dream..๐Ÿ˜•..like he imagining all this proposing her..and she denying then he showing true face and all?
cos we saw na cvs have no interest in getting sadika married..they said dont expect their marriage so soon na..๐Ÿ˜•
if yahs truth also gets revealed..and yeah they can drag with yash torturing ved..but how much?
not more than 1 month it will be boring..and after yash too is gone..again what will stop sahil from proposing again?
and ved cant keep rejecting na..๐Ÿ˜•
i have a feeling that by showing yash villain now..they will soon show yash being changed by ved..and he might turn positive..and then it will be ba..only..she is also ready with her plan na..to seperate sadika..god knows what?

i hope its not a dream ...since its time for vedika to realize her mistake and accept sahil's love ...and yes after she returns from MH he might house arrest her...now i want vedika confession ...like confessing sahil ,...i know we wont get the confession easily dont know what CV's have in their mind...