Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1140816 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nova19

Metastasized means it has spread somewhere away from where it started. Different cancers are staged differently but in most cases metastases make the cancer stage 4. High grade means the cells look (to a pathologist under a microscope or by gene analysis, protein expression, etc) very abnormal whereas low grade would "look closer to the normal cells. Generally high grade is expected to be more aggressive but this isn't always true. Without knowing what specific kind of cancer it is (where it started in her body) it's hard to say how bad the prognosis is.

Edit: Ponymo is a super fast poster! May I just emphasize that we are talking in generalities and most common cancers when we are assuming stage 4. For example, metastatic thyroid cancer could be as low as stage 2. I fear the worst ... but am hopeful it isn't.

That is why Suzanne is in NewYork wid Sonali, Gayatri while Hrithik is handling the kids in Switzerland. I think he will join them soon. It is nice to see how they both are handling the different responsibilities.

Hope Sonali recovers soon. She is such a Graceful and Classy lady.
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is the news which i didn't expect to see 1st thing on Indian forum ...so so sad :( I hope and pray that she and family around her gets the physical and mental strength to go through this tragic phase and she comes out winner and i also pray that nobody has to go through something like this all of a sudden when you think life is going all smooth and you are making future plans 😭
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shocking news.I hope she recovers.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
life is so unpredictable...its sad to know that till now there is no cure found for cancer and the killer takes away so many lives...i hope cure is found for 4th stage cancer...i lost my step grandmother in 4th stage cancer too... understand the pain

speedy recovery to sonali...i am sure she will fight the battle and emerge as a winner...i pray to god to give her the strength to fight the battle...its not going to be a easy one but she will definitely emerge as a winner
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this is really shocking... Hope it responds to the treatment and she gets well soon...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Oh god. Why is everyone diagnosed with cancer these days This is getting worse by the day. I hope she and her family have all the mental strength to sail through this :(

Me and my mom have always talked about how bollywood people mostly get affected by cancer... its been very much there since black and white movie era...
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
having recently lost someone in 4th stage cancer..i have had first hand experience of seeing the immense pain and suffering..physical..emotional..the person and his fam go through..
i pray from the bottom of my heart that sonali recovers and is fine the soonest. It is a scary world we live in where none of us know what is growing inside us. As scary as it gets..

prayers..love..and all the best wishes for this ever beautiful..graceful..and one of my fav actresses from the 90s

sonali you will fight it and win over it..InshaAllah!!
Edited by cougarTown - 6 years ago
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nooo I can't believe this, she is too young. Stay strong Sonali and fight it all the way. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shocking..
May god give her and her family the strength to fight this and come out as a winner
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
I dont want to believe this:( she is so beautiful and graceful...how come !!! May Allah give her recovery