Rashmi Sharma has brought this concept to light beautifully : Donal

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Actress Donal Bisht of Ek Deewaana Tha fame will play the lead role in the show Roop after it takes a leap.

Donal said about her role, "I will play Ishika who is strong, lives in the modern era with modern thinking and with an attitude that a girl can be an earning member of the house. I totally resonate with the character as I have been independent and have made my mark without any help from anyone.

"The show's concept is very unique and will break the stereotype of the current running shows on Indian television where the girl is a mere household help. We live in the 21st century and my producer Rashmi Sharma has brought this concept to light beautifully," she added.

The actress is looking forward to start shooting for Roop.

"It's not just about being the earning member. It is to break the cliche in the male dominating society," said Donal.

(Source: IANS)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
will this grown up Roop make doll house and talking with dolls .mujhe lagta hai grown up Roop ko shayad ab doll se friend ship Karna Na achha lage
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the best to the actors! Let's see how the story will shape post leap. 
But ishika? I thought the character name is Palak, Roop's best friend?
surabhi01 thumbnail
yes;;Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
in yesterday episode Roop' s cousin was saying after jumping from hill and saying   main mard ban gaya mujhe khuch nahi aaya

marad banne ka bahut shouk hai 20 th storey se bhi chhalaang laga lo. to bhi. khuch nahi hoga phir to pakke marad ban jaaoge

cousin and Roop,s father both r idiot
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: surabhi01

in yesterday episode Roop' s cousin was saying after jumping from hill and saying   main mard ban gaya mujhe khuch nahi aaya

marad banne ka bahut shouk hai 20 th storey se bhi chhalaang laga lo. to bhi. khuch nahi hoga phir to pakke marad ban jaaoge

I agree , especially Roop's fatheršŸ˜”
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Seriously, shamsher pisses me off. He is a total jerk. He doesn't even spares his own son. I felt bad how he treated roop yesterday in the name of so-called "mardangi". 
And that ranveer is truly an idiot. He follows shamsher's every action in the quest to become a "mard". But good to see how roop beats him his every action.
He will surely grow out to be shamsher's chamchašŸ¤¢and will instigate shamsher against roop.
I hope roop stand up against his father for what all wrong he is doing in future. That will be a big blow to him and his "mardangi"šŸ˜ƒ
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Guys..Any of you know who is  writer of the show ?
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Glad to see Shasank is coming to show. Al the best Shasank and Donal.