Yash throws agg out of the house link with wu

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://youtu.be/ejADTm4mY5E
Sahil once again purposed vedika and she again denied. ..then suddenly Yash comes with police and other family members too...then he says something and throws all the aggs out of the house...vedika tries to stop this but Yash didn't listen to her.  ...
So I think they r heading towards sadika wedding ...but series of events will happen and vedika will have no choice but to marry sahil in order to save him ...vedika will marry sahil unwillingly ...and we all know that nidhi is blackmailing Karan to bring her out of the jail as soon as possible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy, I m happy yash turned villain... Box face isn't a trp puller, so just want his track to wind up early, and not drag like nidhis...   The show is more about sadika saving eo... ๐Ÿ˜†
Marriage will not happen... It will happen only when sahil is on death bed๐Ÿ˜†
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked this new twist..whatever the reason is ved will never support yash here๐Ÿ˜†
but did vedika deny sahils proposal...?
i saw like before ved saying anything yash came with police..๐Ÿ˜†

divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

Yayyy, I m happy yash turned villain... Box face isn't a trp puller, so just want his track to wind up early, and not drag like nidhis...   The show is more about sadika saving eo... ๐Ÿ˜†

Marriage will not happen... It will happen only when sahil is on death bed๐Ÿ˜†

looks like sahil will soon be on death bed๐Ÿ˜†...karan is all set to save his kids mom๐Ÿ˜•
she will soon come
Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

i liked this new twist..whatever the reason is ved will never support yash here๐Ÿ˜†

but did vedika deny sahils proposal...?
i saw like before ved saying anything yash came with police..๐Ÿ˜†

yeah, before she could say anything yash turns up with police... yash ko jali sadika ko sath dekhke ๐Ÿ˜†... isliye police le aya... btw dont u feel ved always ends up supporting wrong people in sahils life?... first she had immense trust and love for nidhi and now again immense love and trust for yash...her mangetar๐Ÿ˜†... for her sahil comes last on the list...

she needs sahil to be saved from goons and all, not even once she did remember her lovely mangetar yash when she was kidnapped... because she knew only bevakoof sahil can risk his life to save her life๐Ÿ˜†... since ab kaam khatam ho gaya... she is again back to yash... Lol... can someone help me decode ved please๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

yeah, before she could say anything yash turns up with police... yash ko jali sadika ko sath dekhke ๐Ÿ˜†... isliye police le aya... btw dont u feel ved always ends up supporting wrong people in sahils life?... first she had immense trust and love for nidhi and now again immense love and trust for yash...her mangetar๐Ÿ˜†... for her sahil comes last on the list...

she needs sahil to be saved from goons and all, not even once she did remember her lovely mangetar yash when she was kidnapped... because she knew only bevakoof sahil can risk his life to save her life๐Ÿ˜†... since ab kaam khatam ho gaya... she is again back to yash... Lol... can someone help me decode ved please๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but from yesterdays precap i felt she just wants yash to finish his revenge and expose ba..so that she can stop this drama..and this time she isnt supprting the wrong person..and i dont find any fault in supporting yash.its just in return of what he did..and u give someone that in return when they are strangers wright ๐Ÿ˜†..sahil does this much.but did she ever say that i have to returnthe favour no na๐Ÿ˜†...but the only thing i dont like is that she staying as his magetar๐Ÿ˜•

ba is too much..so much over confidence in her..that no one will come to know the truth..what she did was very wrong with a small boy and his mom..
but what yash doing is also wrong by punishing the family too..especially when there are ladies..and one of them is pregnant..and that too his step sister...and if vedika supports yash i this then her character is dead..so i dont think ved will ever support yash in this..but there are chances of yash taking back this..when ved lectures...so again ved will have a gud impression๐Ÿ˜•
im sure after this scene ved wud start her lectures..and yash will obey ๐Ÿ˜•...hence veds sympathy foir yash wud increase..
cos at the moment they cant turn vedika against yash..yash doing this wud turn vedika against yash na..so im sure the next scene me they will be called back๐Ÿ˜†..on vedikas saying..and in vedikas mind again yash will be a gud guy..and the one bashing yash(sahil)will be a bad boy..๐Ÿ˜•
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
But this time she is with sahil whatever happens dekha jaye ga filhaal I m happy shaadi happened this weekend hurry 
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

but from yesterdays precap i felt she just wants yash to finish his revenge and expose ba..so that she can stop this drama..and this time she isnt supprting the wrong person..and i dont find any fault in supporting yash.its just in return of what he did..and u give someone that in return when they are strangers wright ๐Ÿ˜†..sahil does this much.but did she ever say that i have to returnthe favour no na๐Ÿ˜†...but the only thing i dont like is that she staying as his magetar๐Ÿ˜•

ba is too much..so much over confidence in her..that no one will come to know the truth..what she did was very wrong with a small boy and his mom..
but what yash doing is also wrong by punishing the family too..especially when there are ladies..and one of them is pregnant..and that too his step sister...and if vedika supports yash i this then her character is dead..so i dont think ved will ever support yash in this..but there are chances of yash taking back this..when ved lectures...so again ved will have a gud impression๐Ÿ˜•
im sure after this scene ved wud start her lectures..and yash will obey ๐Ÿ˜•...hence veds sympathy foir yash wud increase..
cos at the moment they cant turn vedika against yash..yash doing this wud turn vedika against yash na..so im sure the next scene me they will be called back๐Ÿ˜†..on vedikas saying..and in vedikas mind again yash will be a gud guy..and the one bashing yash(sahil)will be a bad boy..๐Ÿ˜•

vedika needs to see the mirror ..yr she is damn irritating ...i m sick of vedika and her no ...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..and as for yash yes he is not a negative character but his way of taking revenge is also wrong ...i wonder what vedika will do now ..may be now agg will stay at MH ...and she should go back too...yash revenge is over na ...and she doesnt have to play that mangetar thing ,...btw i think agg condition will get worse and then gauri will be admitted to hospital and they must be needing money then vedika will help...