Woh apna sa - Kunal Karan Kapoor

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I will openly admit, that I am all team Kunal Karan Kapoor A totally bias. 😃

The episode today kind of gave an idea where the story is going. Krishna is still a mysterious character and the question is still WHY 😕 he is helping Nisha. I still believe there are more to it than money.

I was a little worried about Krishna falling in love with Jia so quick, but I had to change my mind after watching todays episode. 😊
I love every scene between Krishna and Jia. Not only because of the scenes, but because of the way the dialogue was delivered ⭐️ between the two characters. The word that cross my mind is "Tahraw" (stoppage) may sound weird 😳 but for me it kind of make Krishna and Jia's relationship depthful and beautiful.

With Nisha there is this danger a rush that Krishna may feel. With Jia there is a tahraw. Something that everyone needs in their life. A moment that stands still. 😊

As actors Disha and Kunal Karan Kapoor are really good together 👍🏼 Kunal is very intense and passionate artist, weil Disha is more controlled. The outcome of these two are great and I believe will be powerful as the story progress.

Would really love to see an interview with these two 😃 Can't we all go together and request that??

The line Krishna said seem important for the story : "Pyar hasil nahi kiya jata, apne aap hume dhoond leta hai". 🤔

Just love the way there is vulnerability on Kunal Karan Kapoor's face and eyes. 👏 Even though he is part of Nisha's plan, you can't really hate the character. Kunal Karan Kapoor make sure their are this twist to his character. Would love to see more of that 😊

As I said before then I would really love to see even more intensity and power game between Nisha and Krishna. Would love to see some indirect flirting, sarcasm, jealousy and obsessions going on between these two.

If I am not wrong then Kunal Karan Kapoor use to call Manasi "Mom" doing Doli Armaanon ki. Maybe that why he is holding a little back. Not sure. Just would love to see him go more near her, intimidating, down to her eye level and look into her eyes and more anger. 😊 Maybe it just me who want more of that, but it not the character. Because in yesterdays episode there was some irritation and repulsion in the way Krishna looked at Nisha. So maybe she has something on him 🤔

All in all, I am loving the show. Love the way Manasi is manipulating with Binni. Aakash and Binni are very young, so them fighting over stupid things make sense. Every character is getting screen time and a story - I like that. 👍🏼

Now I know every Kunal Karan Kapoor fan loved the work out scene so here some gifs.

Edited by Ani_La_Iam - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Word Count: 0

altgr thumbnail
I love reading your analysis. Even I am missing interviews and segments these days.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I love reading your analysis. Even I am missing interviews and segments these days.

Thank you 😳😃 Hope the TRP is even better this week and will get the media's interest.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_La_Iam

Thank you 😳😃 Hope the TRP is even better this week and will get the media's interest.

Yes TRPs are very important otherwise Zee will end it soon.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Today's episode 3th July.

First of all I think the director has something for eyes and LIPS 😆 I have never seen a camera focusing so much on Lips before 😛

Not complaining ❤️ but it reminded me of the director of "Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha" that seem like having something for Kunal Karan Kapoor's feet 😆
Some time ago I made a fun Vm/memes on that 😛 Now in this vm, I have just added few scenes.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ENyOdWPMLg[/YOUTUBE]

Anyway, I am loving the flow of the show and I will get very surprised if "khuda na kare" it get canceled This show deserve a full chance and hopefully it will get it. 😊

For me the best scene was Kunal Karan Kapoor as Krishna playing mouth organ. The moment when he pull his arms in. The pain - I just felt it 💔 it touch my heart and the intensity was WOW 👏

There has to be some painful backstory behind Inspector Krishan Shekhawat. Honestly I am in no rush to know what it is. I would like the creative/writer to unfold it and give us bit by bit.

Kunal Karan Kapoor always say, that he goes with the flow. So I am really looking forward to Krishna's character and where it lead ❤️ SLOWLY ❤️ For me the most important is the characters in a show and "Woh apna sa" has some strong characters and actors. Even Jia's character is getting strong. 😊

I know I have been saying that I really want the show to have more power game and intensity between Krishna and Nisha. After todays episode I change my mind. kya kare I am a libra 😆

Kunal Karan Kapoor portrayed a very heavy character in NBTNMKK season 2 and as Shaurya in Dak. After what he may have gone through the past few years, I thought that a light character, where he can shake of all the burden, from his shoulder, would be great for him.

But kya kare. he is brilliant in emotional scenes and you just want his character to be as complex as possible.

Fans bohat selfish hote hai 😛 main be hu.

It seem like this character is also going to be heavy, so the light scenes with Nisha is nice and good for him as an artist. There is some humor and sarcasm in it. Also some of Kunal ji's strength. 😊

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

New VM on the change in Kunal Karan Kapoor's character. His frustration 😊 It is a quick and very simple vm I just made. 😳😊

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuONXXzaWzk[/YOUTUBE]

This is the old one:
The idea behind the MV is twisted relationship between Krishna and Nisha. At the same time Krishna falling for Jia. So a guy caught between two women 😉

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhWSx-Gghg[/YOUTUBE]
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loving his expressions and his character as Spector Krishna
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunalkiAC143

Loving his expressions and his character as Spector Krishna

Welcome to the forum 😃 If you have to choose one expression of Kunal Karan Kapoor...What would it be?