Article- Jennifer Winget

anu83 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
" I have absolute faith in the power of prayer"

There are times in all our lives, when we desire the need for divine intervention; times, when life refuses to acknowledge the seemingly obvious and decides to take refuge in a world that is far away from ours. A world that gives the body and mind the spiritual healing that it yearns for. We, at Telly Chakkar.com decided to delve deeper into the lives of our favourite stars and know a little about their lives beyond the obvious.

After acting in the Balaji production Koi Dil Mein Hai, then Kkusum, she finally got noticed for character role of Sneha in Kasauti Zindagi Kay. Jennifer Winget who also played the bitchy Natasha to the hilt in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, has a firm belief in God. She says, 'I have absolute faith in the power of prayers. If you pray sincerely, god does grant your wish."
Anil Merani, chats up this god fearing cutie who is spiritual to the core.

"Get blessings from the poor"

I am greatly inspired by the life of Lord Jesus. The sacrifices made by Christ have always inspired me to do a bit for our society. I believe, rather then blowing up huge sums of money on sweets and decorations during festivals like Christmas and Diwali, we should try to help out a poor family. I am sure their blessings will go a long way in making our life more happy and contented..

"I believe in the power of prayer"

I have absolute faith in the power of prayer. If you ask for something with a true heart, God does grant your wish. I directly talk to Jesus through prayers, and when I am angry with something, I fight with him too. .

"The old rules in the scriptures need to be changed"

I sincerely hope that the old rules of all religions, could be re-evaluated in the light of modern times. Like in Christianity, getting a divorce/abortion is a sin, but sometimes these things cannot be helped, hence wouldn't be better, if some flexibility could be introduced.
Don't get me wrong, I accept what is mentioned in the Holy scriptures, all I am saying is that we need to understand that these do's and don't, were written at a different time in history.

"I respect all faiths"

I It really hurts to see people killing each other in the name of religion. Since my mom is Punjabi and dad, Christian, we were taught to love and respect people of all faiths. All Gods are one and the only difference is in our approach. What is important is having utmost faith in your own religion, and in the belief that God will take care of you.

"If I am in trouble, I read the Bible"

Due to my hectic shooting schedules, I don't have the time to attend Church every week, but do make it a point to attend the important holy communion mass, (first Sunday of every month). After mass, I feel at peace with myself. Similarly, when I am in trouble, or under tremendous stress, I read the Bible, maybe just one chapter at a time which gives me a lot of peace

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting! Thanks for sharing Mimi!
sisam thumbnail
jennifer winget is pretty..........

thx a lot... 👏
WillSmith456 thumbnail
wow thnaks alot for that 😃
*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail
thanks for sharing mimi... thats interesting! 😳
sweet13 thumbnail
tfs! its true dat jennifer becam very popular in da role of sneha! she was nver noticed b4 her role as sneha!