KJ insta story ...back to MH

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
sahil in MH ..so vedika must have told sahil the truth and told yash she wont be able to help him ...thats why they r shooting in MH..😳
i hope we get lots and lots of romance in MH ..and i wish ki they send nani and arya to their mamu's home ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

sahil in MH ..so vedika must have told sahil the truth and told yash she wont be able to help him ...thats why they r shooting in MH..😳

i hope we get lots and lots of romance in MH ..and i wish ki they send nani and arya to their mamu's home ...

but some of the rooms in AH is shot in MH..remember during gautam vediika wedding track..the room shown was not in AH it was in MH
but yeah maybe its in MH only..lets hope vedika returns back😛
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hope so lots of romantic scenes come on the way AH ho ya MN I Don't mind
sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

but some of the rooms in AH is shot in MH..remember during gautam vediika wedding track..the room shown was not in AH it was in MH

but yeah maybe its in MH only..lets hope vedika returns back😛

but the bg was hall of MH ..so i think its MH ...waiting for romance now ...😳
sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

Hope so lots of romantic scenes come on the way AH ho ya MN I Don't mind

wishing for the same ...but now yash character will turn negative or what thats confusing ..
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

wishing for the same ...but now yash character will turn negative or what thats confusing ..

since all villains exited all off a sudden..i have a feeling yash gonna turn negative..maybe not whole negative like nidhi..but he may propose vedu..and vedu might say a no..but wud say will remain a gud friend and will continue helping in your fight..also he might come to know veds growing feels towards sahil..im somewhat sure..she cant hide it for long it will come out slowly from now on..so yash may create rift btw sadika..like vedika supporting yash and sahil supporting ba..this way a small distance..can be created..or another way is emotional blackmailing by using soumya..😕
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
That is sure now vedika not with yash  at all  2 she also know that she love sahil yes saying yes for marriage is muskil for her on any cost jab tak kuch bada hadsa na ho jaaye means sahil ki jaan pe ban aaye
sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

since all villains exited all off a sudden..i have a feeling yash gonna turn negative..maybe not whole negative like nidhi..but he may propose vedu..and vedu might say a no..but wud say will remain a gud friend and will continue helping in your fight..also he might come to know veds growing feels towards sahil..im somewhat sure..she cant hide it for long it will come out slowly from now on..so yash may create rift btw sadika..like vedika supporting yash and sahil supporting ba..this way a small distance..can be created..or another way is emotional blackmailing by using soumya..😕

i think so ...he will gonna create some rift as sadika r on diff sides na ...in ba matter ...plus yash has feelings for vedika ..so may be he will do something else why would they show that he has started loving vedika...??
sholmes thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

That is sure now vedika not with yash  at all  2 she also know that she love sahil yes saying yes for marriage is muskil for her on any cost jab tak kuch bada hadsa na ho jaaye means sahil ki jaan pe ban aaye

we all think this is gonna happen but cvs they always surprise us ...remember we thought PG will stay but they ended her contract ...