Dulquer Salmaan on Sonam : She's great fun I really the work she's doi

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Dulquer Salmaan on The Zoya Factor co-star Sonam Kapoor: She's great fun; I really like the work she is doing

Dulquer Salmaan has two Bollywood movies in his kitty. He will be making his debut with Karwaan with Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar. Dulquer will be romancing Sonam Kapoor in The Zoya Factor.

Written By Aishwarya V  Mumbai  Published: June 29, 2018 09:58 am 4127 reads  0 comments 

Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan is all set to make his Bollywood debut with Karwaan. He will be starring alongside Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar in the film which is slated to release on August 3, 2018. 

Soon after that, Dulquer will start shooting for The Zoya Factor opposite Sonam Kapoor. The film is based on the book of the same name by Anuja Chauhan. When asked about the movie, Dulquer said that he read the book only in parts and had to stop as the makers told him not to read it ahead. The handsome actor further said, "The script's amazing. Sonam and I have a few common friends and have met briefly, though I'm not sure if she remembers that. But she's great fun and I really like the work that she is doing."

When quizzed about balancing between Bollywood and South movies, Salmaan replied, "I don't do multiple films simultaneously so Karwaan didn't come in the way of anything else. The Zoya Factor too will largely be shot in one schedule so I don't see any problem."

He added, "Stardom is not the focus, good cinema is. By the end of my career, I want to have a portfolio of good and interesting films."

Talking about his love for Mumbai, Dulquer said, "I love its warm and welcoming vibe. Mumbai is a melting pot of cultures and everyone's doing their own thing. There's so much to explore and experience. I've enjoyed the nightlife and the food. I came down for a three-month course at Barry John's acting school and stayed on for six."