|| Bepannaah Episode 74 - 28th June 2018 Written Update ||

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Bepannaah Episode 74 - 28th June 2018 Written Update by Liana. #1

RECAP/PREVIOUS EPISODE:
Arjun gives Zoya the diary and tells her that she should be careful about her decision. He also tell her that Pooja and Yash really loved each other. Zoya reads the diary.

TODAYS EPISODE
The Story starts with Zoya crying, holding the diary in her hands and thinking "Yash, I wish you have told me all of this." She keeps on reading Pooja's diary while crying.

Flashback: Pooja calls Aditya but he does not answer the call but then she gets a call from Yash. Yash tells her that after Aditya's party, he organized, his company is working the best and says that for few months his business is been booked. Pooja congratulates him. Yash says: "I think we should celebrate this." Pooja says that they should celebrate it and that she has a gift for him. Yash gets confused. Flashback ends. Zoya continues reading and crying.

Flashback: Pooja is painting Yash in his office. Pooja says: "Aditya always tells me to become a professional artist. Is it strange that I am painting you when I have only painted Adi? We have a connection." She finishes painting and shows it to Yash. Yash is amazed with her work and says that Aditya is right with tell you to become a professional artist. Pooja says that she is going for dinner with her husband. Yash does not want her to leave and ask her to stay a bit more with him and sings a songs. Pooja tells him that it's her favourite song and Yash agrees with that. They dance on the song "Abhi Na Jao Chor Ke, Ke Dil Abhi Bhara Nahi." which they sing. Pooja writes in her diary "for the first time it was like getting close to Adi. I started breath heavily. My heart was beaking fast. That day it felt like I begun to live again.

New Flashback. Yash telling Pooja "I don't know what to do, Pooja. I don't know how to tell this, Zoya. She will be shattered. The company is getting damaged day by day. I think I have to sell this company. Pooja offers him help. Yash says "No Pooja. I share it only with you." She holds his hand and says "I am your friend and friends always help each other. Please let me help you." He says "Today we are even standing here holding hands. What are we doing Pooja?" She replies: "Even knowing it's wrong it does not feel like it's wrong." Flashback ends.

Zoya cries and stops reading the diary. She runs towards the window and leans to the wall and keeps on crying. After a while she stops crying and turns around. She walks towards the diary and takes it and continues reading the story. It writes: "Our relationship changed from friendship to love. Even if it was wrong to the whole world but our hears felt happy." In the flashback it shows Yash giving flowers to Pooja. Yash and Pooja dancing in rain.

A new Flashback. Yash calls Pooja asks her how she can know about him, how he is, being away. Yash even says that he can't do this anymore. He wants to tell this to Zoya. Pooja "No, we can't do that. They both will be shattered." Another flashback: Yash lies his head on Pooja's laps and says "I don't know that I could bepannah (unbounded, limitless) love someone. I never loved someone like this." He gets up and continues with: "I want to spend my future life with you. I love you".Flashback ends.

Zoya cries. Flashback continues. Pooja gets up. Yash asks her why she doesn't say anything. He even says: "We know that we have issues in our marriage and we even know that our relationship is not right." Pooja cuts him by saying "Then break your relationship. Adi and I .. we are childhood friends. We were best friends and we married and now we are husband and wife. No one would be a better husband than Aditya." Yash says "If he is the best husband then why aren't you happy? There is not only love needed in a relationship. Zoya loves me too. The truth is that I can not even explain her how my day was. We do not unterstand each other. We don't have any connection. Love without friendship and friendship without love isn't enough for a marriage. To fulfill a marriage you will need friendship and love." Pooja says "But Yash, whatever we are doing.. it is wrong aswell, right? This is cheating." Yash: "And what I am doing to Zoya.. isn't it cheating aswell? What do you expect me to do? Not today but tomorrow the truth will be out right? Pooja, I know if Zoya gets this out she will feel very bad but somehow she will understand this situation and will move on. Pooja, the thing is.. Zoya and I we aren't made for each other. Maybe someone else is made for her. We have to leave them, Pooja. And whenever we won't leave them life won't give them another chance." Pooja says that she needs time.

In another flashback we see Pooja sitting on the couch. Aditya jumps on Pooja's lap. Aditya tells her with excitiment about his plan for their anniversary. He says "Lets go abroad and take all our friends with us." Pooja tells him that it's their anniversary and not diwali. In her diary she writes: "I don't know if you love me, Aditya or if you are only my friend." In another flashback Pooja cries and hugs Yash. Yash says "Today we need to divorce both of them. I don't want to leave you like this but I need to attend an important meeting." Pooja nods and Yash leaves. Pooja reads a newspaper and thinks "I need to create a new home with Yash and with true feelings. I need to check this house tomorrow." Flashback ends. Zoya closes the diary and cries and thinks "I Bepannah loved you, Yash. You could try to tell me what was going on. Now I will do whatever I think it's good to do."

On the other hand Noor was sitting on the couch and watching the trailer of "Kon Hai?". She gets haunted by that. She says "The trailer of the new show looks really amazing." and then all lights gets on and off. All windows gets opened and closed. She goes to close the window and when she turns around Arjun is standing in front of her. Noor says "You? You are now even entering my nightmares?" He says "Whenever you dream about me and whenever you need me I will be always there. Tell me. Did you miss me?" She says "If not?" He asks "No?" she smiles and he leans to kiss her but she wakes up.

Still that night. Zoya tells Arjun that maybe they can do something if they proof it in the court that Pooja and Yash loved each other. She says that she talked to the broker. He might help them. They go to his office. Arjun shows Pooja and Yash's photo on his phone to the braker but the braker couldn't recognise them. The braker says "I think you are wasting your time here." Aditya's voice comes from outside of the room by saying "You are right." Aditya enters the room. Arjun and Zoya are shocked. He continues "Ma'am is used to waste other's time." The braker leaves the room. Arjun asks him "You are here??" Aditya says "Do you think only you can play games with me and I can't? If you want to find proof then I can hide proofs. People don't do anything for love only. They do it for money too." Arjun says "So you gave him money to shut him?" Aditya smirks. Zoya gets shocked. Aditya says "I have seen you with the diary, Arjun but I thought you wouldn't do this but no.. Dad told me to follow you but I always said that you won't do this but dad was right. Even you are betraying me? You are also cheating?" Zoya interrupts him by saying "Cheating? All the cheating only happens with you? Arjun is your younger brother. You never thought how he feels seeing you like this. Only he is the one in your house who is on right side." Aditya questions him "at what cost? Arjun was also a defense lawyer in the case. Do you want to risk your career for the cheaters?" Zoya says "I know Yash did some mistakes but what did you do? where are always right? Did you always do the right thing? Are you perfect? I wish I would be like you to think only about other's mistakes but I am not like you, Aditya. I realise my mistakes. And now slowly I am realising that whatever happened it was not only Yash's fault. Even I was wrong. I will prove Yash's innonce. Not for being his wife but for being his friend. I could not do this when he was alive but I can do it when he died, right? The meaning of closure you know right Aditya? You told me that. I need a closure, Aditya! I want to move on. This can be only possible if I prove my marriage and Yash's innonce. I will prove that Yash and Pooja loved each other. Their relationship was real. Even they needed a happy ending."

PRECAP/ NEXT EPISODE:
Aditya says "Like you I can't justify some cheaters. After that, Aditya is laying on the couch at Zoya's house and says "I finally decided to sell this house." Zoya questions him why he is doing all this. Aditya says "If you don't care about me and my problems then even I don't care about you."

Edited by Liana. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Updating + Pushing this up.!
Lianaa thumbnail
Updating.. Only 10 minutes left :P
Lianaa thumbnail
phewww finally I am done.. 🥱
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update liana ðŸ¤— u made it more interesting with adding up some dialogues😳
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liana.

phewww finally I am done.. 🥱

Thanks for the update Liana ðŸ˜Š
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU, Liana! :D