Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think Zara is more headstrong and is encouraged by her father,Kabir made it clear when he said he would rather die than deposing against her.He is sure of his love ,while she is confused between love and nazariya.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --geny--

I think Talaq today or tomorrow won't happen ...may be on Friday ..but promo wise it should happen tomorrow...!!

I'm actually excited how cvs gonna show it..what will be the role of Shahbaz,Irfan Quazi,Ammi & Amma & Miraj ... Wish Zara ka koi Bhai bhi hota ...just strong like her !!

Dhamake pe Dhamake episodes hai!!!

Today was heart breaking and tomorrow will be saddest one !!!!!

Thank you Suta...just can't thank you enough!!!
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

I think Zara is more headstrong and is encouraged by her father,Kabir made it clear when he said he would rather die than deposing against her.He is sure of his love ,while she is confused between love and nazariya.

Kabeer is so with his believes not saying about nazriya but believes in relationships...!!!

I really loved Kabeer today...just can't wait to watch episode now!!
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

Kabeer looks clearly shows Zara did what he expected she will do...

But I think I really love the way qazi walks when he comes to Sharia board and today I could see the strong confident walk in kabeer...just loved his walk...the walk clearly shows though belief may be right or wrong but for him it is very confidently right...so it's not easy to change when you believe in something so strongly...

I felt very bad for Zara's mom...here a question arises if Alina do the same did what Zara is doing will Ammi support her in the same way she is supporting Zara...
I feel no as she did not even take Alina to Masjib in fear of not getting good matches in future will she ever support Alina to go against her husband and family and fight with them in front of the world...to be frank in future if Zara encourage she will request her not to do so...
Here I'm not talking about what is right and what is wrong but about the emotions turmoil a mother goes through if she feels anything will break her daughter's marriage...she will deffo discourage her and that is what Zara's mother has don't all these days...

Somewhere I totally agree!!!
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations Suta on becoming MOD
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tomorrow mummy and am I will dress up Zara in bridal finery and BANg our mullah will announce triple tala an and will throw the Meher...Hhmm how dramatic.
All girls be ready with kerchiefs sticks  and  pens  to  attack Kabeer for his  views and mcp attitude.
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What I can't understand is how the cvs can let this man say and I quote "I would rather die than go against u" isn't something wrong here all this time aren't we watching Kabir against Zara someone please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this what Kabir been doing all this time going against Zara this whole thing is far beyond stupidity the cvs need to make up their minds what they really doing here.
P.S Thanks for the update my dear.
Edited by Shivanie05 - 5 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta.
What is this they made kabeer a male ego hepocrate. He was against when Zara was working, but he is ok to Ruksar work with him. When his abbu planned to release that video of triple talak, qazi Saab asked her to lie, she didn't and spoked truth so he was happy at that time. As a maulvi he expected to tell her lie Because it belongs to his izzat really?
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Just reading this..breaking my heart ...so emotional!!!! ZaBeer..my babies <333

CVS in return I want Superhit episode one ..JumpHug of Zabeer !!!

Even I was heart broken n did the update with heavy heart ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Thanks for the update Suta.
What is this they made kabeer a male ego hepocrate. He was against when Zara was working, but he is ok to Ruksar work with him. When his abbu planned to release that video of triple talak, qazi Saab asked her to lie, she didn't and spoked truth so he was happy at that time. As a maulvi he expected to tell her lie Because it belongs to his izzat really?

You are correct ... both are con tradictory 

Not only these there are many more instances of glaring con trdictions