Bubblegum | A x Z One Shot

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Smack. Pop. Chew. Aditya sighed in frustration and pinched the bridge of his nose. For the past ten minutes, Zoya had been chewing her gum with loud, obnoxious sounds. She knew he hated unnecessary noise, especially while he was working. Yet, she continued to chomp on her bubblegum as if she didn't notice his glares.

Having had enough of her neanderthal-ism, he spoke in a harsh tone: "Will you please stop it?" Zoya casually looked up from her magazine and fluttered her eyelashes at Aditya. "Stop what Aditya" She drawled out, making sure to emphasize the vowels.

"Stop chewing that stupid gum of yours and quit being a baboon." Aditya was getting irritated by her nonchalance and the vein in his neck began to throb. He clenched his hand around the pen and rubbed his forehead. "I am trying to work over here, and you're just carelessly flipping through the pages of a useless magazine while popping that gum."

Zoya walked up to him and sat in his lap. With her delicate hands, she began to massage his forehead and shoulders. She leaned in closer to him, her breath fanned his ear and she seductively whispered: "I would love it if you popped my bubble gum." His cheeks formed a shade of red and all the blood in his body rushed downwards.

Zoya trailed a finger down his neck to his shoulder and Aditya shuddered from the sensations. She smirked at his uncomfortable state and got up from his lap. "Well, I guess I should leave you to your work." She shot him a smile and proceeded towards the door. Tease Aditya? Mission Accomplished.

A hand reached out to grasp her wrist and she found herself right where she started, his lap. Aditya pinched the side of her waist and nibbled on her ear. "You really thought you would get away with teasing me?" Zoya gasped from the shivers that ran down her spine and closed her eyes.

He removed her long tendrils of hair to one side of her shoulder, and began to pepper her skin with light kisses. Her soft, breathy moans encouraged him to gently bite the joint that connected her neck and shoulder. His hands roamed the curves of her waist and settled on her stomach.
Moving upwards, he tilted her head and placed kisses on her jawline.

Finally, he brushed his lips on hers and entered her mouth upon approval. His tongue swirled with hers, tasting the sweet corners of her mouth. The kiss was soon a passionate mess - swollen lips, disheveled clothes, and aching hair roots included.

He slowly pulled away and connected his forehead with hers. With one last kiss to her cheek, he got up and placed her on the ground. "I better get back to my work," Aditya claimed while dismissively waving her off.

She scoffed at him and mumbles underneath her breath, I wasn't dying to stay either. He smirked at her and she sent a glare before walking off.

Walking the hallway she began to move her mouth, only to notice - the jerk had stolen her bubblegum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Buddy this account for PMs regarding more works on Aditya and Zoya. Hope you liked this one shot (: Please give me more one shot ideas!
Edited by SlytherInMe. - 5 years ago
SRKPC07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was wonderful. haha they both are a tease.
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Thanks for this amazingly written OS.
Loved it dear.Edited by AyraaMalik - 5 years ago
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING One-Shot😉
You're an awesome writer😊
Loved this😛
Please do write more on AdiYa and PM me😊
SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKPC07

That was wonderful. haha they both are a tease.

Thanks <3 lmao yes, they truly are
SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyraaMalik

Thanks for this amazingly written OS.
Loved it dear.

thank you so much!
SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

AMAZING One-Shot😉

You're an awesome writer😊
Loved this😛
Please do write more on AdiYa and PM me😊

thank you so much! As soon as I have some ideas, I will for sure write some more (:
SlytherInMe thumbnail

LMAO this reminded me of the little insta promo vid they did and Harshad said cute.
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome Os 
Please write more on AdiYa