AdiYa Os ~ 6 Days, 6 Dates

Posted: 5 years ago
*Flashbacks in Italics

"Love. Four simple alphabets, one short word but such a deep emotion it is. It doesn't happen on will, it may take time out can also happen in an instant... Give me a break!"

"You know what peeps, let's keep it simple and clear enough that it's understandable. You see this man? The man dressed in a three-piece suit, yeah the one who has his black hair styled perfectly, eyes the gorgeous shade of brown and a sinful smirk adorning his lips? Oh-ho, that man people, who is looking rough and tough right now with his muscled body but you can tell by the look on his face that he's a love-struck-pup type of a guy who's irrevocably in love with someone. Yeah! Yeah! That's me. Aditya Hooda. Naam toh suna hi hoga."

"Born in a super rich and influential family, I'm the eldest, born before one sweet and serious brother and a cute sister, I am the one who handles the Hooda business, which is quite diversified and you know what? us, the Hooda's rank 1 in the richest person/families of India, list.

Just like our business, my family is quite diversified as well. My family is made of 7 humans, 6 dogs and 5 cats, 4 parrots, 2 goats, 2 fennec foxes that makes a total of 26 members. Are you thinking, Oh yeah? And I say, Oh! Yeah. I am sure you don't want me to introduce you to each one of them, so I am gonna concentrate on the main thing for which I am here. My love story.

"What do you think the story will be like? The guy meets the girl, the fight, the quarrel but fall in love one day or the other, then comes a villain trying to tear them apart but the love always wins in the end. Well if you think that it is it, then I like to clarify that it is not."

"I actually never wanted to get married. This love stuff just wasn't it for me but still, I had always hoped for a decently modern, intelligent, beautiful, calm 'n' composed, mature type girl for in case I get a life partner but what I got in reality...my my! Today when I think of the day I met her for the first time I say that was the luckiest day of my life, but back then when I met her for the first time even you would agree that it was the unluckiest of the unluckiest day of a person's life."

"And I am seriously not bragging about it. You know what she's like? A hurricane and you will believe me when you'll get to know what she did to me."

"So are you ready for it? Fasten your seatbelts then because this is going to hell of a ride."

"So it started exactly 2 years ago when I was on my way to my Lonavala office for an important meeting but because of different plans that my fate had in store, my car broke down in mid and my driver had to go search for a mechanic because well it was quite a secluded area. And while my driver was away and there wasn't a living soul around, my phone rang up. The climate was as such that it was getting difficult to talk because of low signal range. So trying to find a place with a good signal quality I wandered off and didn't notice that I was walking over to slippery and steep areas. It was when I slipped and was about to fall down a cliff that my whole life flashed before my eyes and in that moment I wished for a savior and when I was hanging on the branch of a tree, trying to safe myself from falling that I met her for the first time."

"Dressed in a white dress, her black hair open she really looked like an angle but then...she opened her mouth and..."

"I don't understand why people don't care about their lives and people connected to them! Why can't they face their problems? Suicide is not an only option." Zoya sat on her knees not caring about her dress. Right now she needed to focus on the man who had just tried to commit suicide but was now looking scared.

"Uh! Excuse me. I think you are mistaken.." Aditya tried to say something but was interrupted, "You Mr. are so gorgeous." She said and even while hanging between life and death, Aditya blushed.

"You look handsome, just like some GQ model and you look rich as well. Then what's the problem, why did you try to commit suicide? Girlfriend problem?"

Aditya huffed out a breath in anger, here he was hanging on a branch trying to keep his hold while this woman instead of helping him was speaking about rubbish things, "Excuse me, Miss, I didn't try to commit suicide! I.." again he was interrupted, "Then what are you doing here in this position? Exercise?" scowled Zoya.

"Shut up!" Aditya yelled, "I was talking on my phone when I slipped unintentionally. I am trying to save myself from dying and that is why I am hanging like this. Now give me hand or better call someone for help."

"I don't understand why people..." this time Aditya interrupted Zoya, "Arre meri maa! Help me first then you can contemplate about everything in the world!" So Zoya helped Aditya and when he was back on his feet he heaved a sigh of relief and was about to thank Zoya but she was already on her hideously yellow color scooty and drove away.

"Wasn't that romantic? You know our second meeting was more romantic because it was when that I fell..."

It had started raining, so Zoya parked her scooty and ran in the direction of the nice looking cottage, holding the shivering kitten whom she had found in a box.

"Uncle, can you please let me in?" she asked the old watchman.

"I am sorry bitiya but the owner is not here as of now and I can't let you in just like that." The watchman replied kindly.

"Uncle it's only a matter of few hours. See it's already dark and it is raining as well and you know how cruel this world is, how a young girl like me can stay safe in such a situation. Please, Uncle, I promise I will leave as soon as the rain stops. Please." She blinked multiple times dramatically, making puppy dog eyes.

The watchman smiled and let Zoya in. Few hours later a new watchman came and replaced the previous one as they worked in shifts. This watchman wasn't aware that Zoya was inside so when Aditya came to stay at his cottage for a night, he wasn't aware that Zoya was already inside.

Due to heavy rain, the electric power shut off and it was quite dark when Aditya entered inside. The squeaking noise made by the doors was enough to wake up Zoya who thought that a thief had entered inside. So she slowly picked up a vase from the bedside table and walked out of the room. She noticed a silhouette of a man and thinking that he was a thief, she hit him on the head that made him fall unconscious.

With a herculean effort, she tied the heavy man on a chair and ran outside to call the watchman who immediately came up to help her.

"Madamn ji stay behind me. Let me look at this thief." He was trying hard to impress the beautiful woman that he forgot that his boss maybe somewhere around and didn't even think of the possibility that the said "thief" might be his boss. So when the watchman threw torchlight on the "thief's" face a loud shriek left his mouth.

"Arre madam ji what have you done? He isn't a thief! He is my boss!! The owner of this cottage, Aditya Hooda." Zoya switched on the torch again and then looked at Aditya's face and noticed it was the guy she had saved this morning. The next instant she noticed Aditya frowning trying to open his eyes.

Aditya groaned in pain as he opened his eyes adjusting to the bright light. He blinked his eyes few times and noticed the woman in front of him, "YOU!" he yelled while Zoya just smiled sheepishly in response, "Sorry." She said.

"What are you doing here? Why the hell did you hit me? And why am I tied up? For God's sake, someone tell me what's happening?!" he kept yelling as Zoya with the help of the watchman untied Aditya.

Then Zoya told Aditya about everything as to why and how she was there and it was surprising for her that Aditya let her stay. It was that particular moment that Zoya started liking Aditya.

"I think I forgot to mention that I fell unconscious when we met for the second time. Hehehehe..."

"I should have realized the third time we met that this was no coincidence. Our meeting, again and again, must be fate's plan or something."

"Dobby (my pet dog :P) had fallen sick so I took him to the animal hospital asap and it was there when I met her again. That day I met Dr. Zoya Siddiqui, a veterinarian."

"Don't worry he'll be fine soon. Just make sure to feed him the prescribed medicines and the mentioned time." Zoya said as she softly patted the black labrador aka Dobby.

"Thank you." Replied Aditya and picked up Dobby in his arms not caring about his suit. This made Zoya smile and more determined that she had taken the right decision.

"Mr. Hooda, I know it may sound crazy to you, well it sounds crazy to me as well but I really think that we should do this."

"What?"

"6 days, 6 dates." Zoya said in a serious no-nonsense tone. Aditya's eyes widened and he almost dropped Dobby, "Eh what?!"

"I am asking you out on a date Mr. Hooda, 6 dates to be precise, on 6 constant days. You can plan 3 of them and I will plan the other 3, alternatively I suggest. And after these 6 dates if everything goes fine then maybe we can..you know...become boyfriend girlfriend?!" that left Aditya stunned. The whole idea did sound crazy and for a moment Aditya just wanted to say "No" and walk away but instead, he said, "Okay fine! Let's do it."

"It was inevitable I tell you! Yeh toh hona hi thha. So it was me who planned our first date. I had chosen a nice Italian restaurant for our date but Zoya looked very uncomfortable there. Sensing her discomfort I suggested a walk outside to which she immediately agreed. We talked about ridiculously simple things like our favorite colors, food, and other things. We even ate street food and later enjoyed cups of tea as well. It was a first for me but it was quite nice experience as well."

"Zoya planned the second date and as usual she left me surprised. She had planned a nice trip to Essel world. I was embarrassed at first but later started enjoying the rides like a kid. It was so amazing I tell you and necessary as well. I needed a break from my busy schedule, break from all those business meetings and stuff. That day I let the kid inside me out and enjoyed every damn ride."

"For our third date I had planned a field trip to Lonavala but everything messed up when Zoya got a call from her hospital. A German shepherd had been in an accident and it was only Zoya who could treat those wounds so she had to go. That day I saw how much compassionate she was, I noticed the love, the fear, the passion for her job, the compassion for the animal and the determination to save him shining brightly in her eyes."

"Is he okay?" Aditya asked as Zoya washed her hands.

"Yeah, he will be." Zoya sighed and sat beside him. She laid her head on his shoulder and Aditya put a comforting arm around her. "I am sorry." She said.

"For what?" he asked looking at her.

"You had planned everything for our date today but this happened and I can't leave today so..." Aditya placed a finger on her lips, "Zoya it doesn't matter that our date got ruined, what matters is that you saved a life today. I am glad that I was here with you while you operated on that dog. That date doesn't matter, a life is more important. Hhhmm..?!" and Aditya got the most gorgeous smile in response. Aditya's reply made her very happy and that happiness made her hug him tight, "Thank you.." she whispered as she tightened her hold on him and soon felt his arms wrapping around her.

"It felt so good having her in my arms, as if she was meant to be there, meant to stay for then, now and always."

"So Zoya planned our 4th day and that one scared me shitless! Sorry for the language but it was really scary. You see I am scared of heights and Zoya had planned a bungee jumping event for us. I freaked out and asked her why she planned this and the reply I got..oh! that made my heart flutter."

"Aditya. Aditya CALM DOWN!" Zoya cradled his head in her hands and made him look at her. "I know you are scared of heights and that is why I brought you here."

"Wow! How romantic." Aditya mumbled sarcastically.

"Aditya I want us to be in a relationship and in a relationship we promise to be there for each other in highs and lows, in good as well as bad times. I want to help you face your fear, I want us to face your fear together and fight it. What I wanna tell you is that if in future we start being in a proper relationship then not only I will be there with you in happiness but I will also be there with you during problematic times and face every problem, every fear together. Now, are you coming with me?" she asked and Aditya could just nod in positive. He was stunned, overwhelmed by her reply so he just let her drag him by hand.

"Though it was scary at first, later it was quite exhilarating. What made me happier was that Zoya kept a tight hold on my hand, assuring me that she will always be there."

"Our 5th date was ruined just like our 3rd one. It was supposed to be a happy day but it turned out to be a very bad one when I got a call that my mother was in the hospital. I rushed to the hospital immediately. Fortunately, she wasn't hurt much; when she was hit by a car she fell on the soft and grassy area instead of on hard concrete road that's why the wound on her wasn't deep. Doctors kept her supervision for a night just to make sure that she was okay."

"For my family, I am kind of a protective wall that surrounds them and protect them from every harm. In situations like this, I stand strong for my family, what no one else is aware of is that I appear to be strong from outside but from inside I am weak who may crumble in situations like this. I am usually the support giver but that day there was Zoya with me to support him, to hold me, to comfort me and that was one turning point for us."

Zoya came and stood beside Aditya and hooked her arm with his and entwined their fingers. She squeezed his hand tightly assuring him that she was there. Aditya let out a sob but covered it up quickly. Zoya rubbed his back softly, "Aditya no one is here so you don't need to pretend to be strong."

"It's nothing like that." Aditya replied but his tone was too weak as compared to his statement. Zoya smiled and hugged his sideways, "You know you don't need to pretend in front of me. Hadn't I told you that we will face every fear, every problem together? I know that you act to be strong in front of your family and it isn't wrong but you have to let out your vulnerable side once in a while, it is wrong to bottle up all your emotions."

"Zoya.."

"Aditya, crying isn't for weak instead it shows that you have emotions, that you can feel others pain. I know that it scared you that you might lose your mother and you are hurting still, so hey.." she placed her hand on his cheek on tilted it so he was now facing her, "You are allowed to feel these emotions, understand? Want a hug?" she spread her arms wide for him and he immediately engulfed her in a bear hug. His arms wrapped around her waist pulling her close to him, as close as possible. He laid his head on her shoulder, burying her face in her hair, inhaling her sweet scent. That day Aditya Hooda cried on a woman's shoulder.

"For once I could be all soft and vulnerable and it really felt good to let it all out. That day I realized what Zoya meant to me, that she's true to her words and will be there with me always."

"For our sixth date, I just rescheduled our trip to Lonavala. Hand in hand we visited every tourist place that we could and also the place where we first met. We stayed there in my cottage for the night and watched movies, played few games and talked about useless things."

"And then came the 7th day, the day of decision, the day of results of the past 6 days. That day changed my life completely."

"So..." Zoya trailed off as she bit her lower lip waiting for Aditya to say something. They were still in Lonavala and right now sitting on a bench watching the scenery in front of them.

"I am sorry Zoya." Her heart sank hearing him say this, "but you can't be my girlfriend." Aditya said in a serious tone.

Zoya choked out a sob and wiped the single traitorous tear that rolled down her cheek. She didn't notice Aditya sitting down on his knee until he held up a violet color velvet box in front of her. "Aditya.." she whispered.

"You can't be my girlfriend because I want you to be my wife." Zoya's eyes widened at that. Aditya continued, "Zoya I think I fell for you the moment I saw you for the first time, love at first sight you know. And I fell some more when you hit me with that vase." Zoya giggled, the sound warming Aditya's heart. "And then you suggested this crazy 6 days, 6 dates idea. It's crazy as hell but I think it was necessary for me to realize that I need this crazy in my life. It was love at first sight but it took me these 6 days to realize it. These past 6 days I got to bond with you, the time we spent together, the moments we shared, every word said, every promise made, it all brought us together and now I want us to stay together forever."

"This is crazy Aditya, proposing after spending only 6 days together.." Zoya tried to reason but Aditya said, "For once I want to be carefree and crazy Zoya. I don't care about what's gonna happen in future, what matters is that I want to spend my present with you by my side, every moment, every second together. Please give me a chance." His words made her cry out of happiness and pure joy.

"Will you marry me Zoya?"

"Yes!"

"We got married the same month in a small ceremony, and you know what we are still together and these 2 years of togetherness has cemented our bond of love. With Zoya came all our "animal" family members. Our love increased with every second we spent together, though we fought sometimes but never let those silly fights affect our relationship. She's a perfect fit for me, just like the final piece of a puzzle she completed my life. And soon a sweet, innocent, cute little person is gonna join us. Our baby."

"Zoya is 6 months pregnant and we are eagerly waiting for our baby to join our family. I have never been this much happier ever. Zoya is what I needed from life, crazy, sweet, supportive, mischievous, loving and compassionate. I am glad that I said yes to her 6days, 6 dates idea."

"So now I have to leave, Zoya is waiting for me at home. Maybe we will meet someday again."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os.. loved it very much..it ws all frm adis perspective.. that ws something very different.. loved the concept of covering whole love story of adiya in just one shot.. brilliant work👏
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful os
loved it👏
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS...
Beautiful lovestory...
First meeting was hilarious...
Then the 6 days 6 dates plan...totally loved it

Originally posted by: geet0910

beautiful os.. loved it very much..it ws all frm adis perspective.. that ws something very different.. loved the concept of covering whole love story of adiya in just one shot.. brilliant work👏

I am glad that you liked the OS.
Thanks for the comment 😃
White-Lilac thumbnail
This was so sweet ❤️ 
Loved every bit of it! 
The title of the story reminded me of Shahrukh's movie Kal ho na ho's 'Che din ladki in' theory LOL 😆😆 Unique plot & Zoya seems adorable. Aditya was obviously impressed by her & she's a vet which made me smile because once it was my dream profession too..
The way these two were becoming supportive to each other, emotionally a lot connected their hearts obviously & yeah, such a sweet OS
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What a beautifully conceptualized story!!!! I am in awe! 😳 I loved it sooo much!😳❤️😃
Thank you very much for writing this os... it is one of my favourites on this forum now!⭐️
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Full of Fun & Romance...❤️Amazing OS...😳
Keep writing more...😊
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow what an awesome is. Just found it s was looking for something to read story wise. I can't believe I missed this one.

It's amazing. Loved the six days thing. Fab idea.