Rajveer should have shot anjana

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Instead of Adi Rajveer agar anjana pe fire karta to better hota. That idiot lady is getting on my nerves. Good for nothing woman. Just wear designer sarees and growls at Zoya. Noor Ke jagah usse kidnap karke jungle mein hungry Ke saamne chhodne se akal thikane ayegi is lady ki. She is worst than madhu. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anajana will create pblm for zoya and aditya

And Aditya is her dear son so she feels all yhis is due to Ziya
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anjana is one selfish lady. She even used her so called dear son Adi Ke emotions to invite siddiques to Id party even though Adi was hesitant to do so. This anjana is typical saas in law who will leave no stone unturned to make life hell of Zoya. 
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rajveer intended to.kill aditya..he was 5 feet away frm them..pointed adityas chest and shot adityas hand...if he had pointed anjana..it might have hit adityas head..so good thing he shot aditya only...😉
Ps...as far as i feel...anjana is an idiot..life made her obsessive..aditya was in front of her but away frm her for too long..no mother could tolerate that..and she tolerated all that...now that she got her son back..she has become a bit too overbearing..it will all turn out fine later..zoya is still a stranger to her..and outsider too...we knw zoya is adityas evrrything..or soon to be everything..she doesnt knw..once she realizes that..she will change. 
Edited by deeps07 - 5 years ago
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True
She is like the typical saas of indiaI tv
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Nah! Anjana isn't what she seems. The way she was manipulating Aditya to convince Zoya for the party it seems she has some hand in Poosh murder. Dunno why but since day one I can't sympathize with her.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Rajveer intended to.kill aditya..he was 5 feel away frm them..pointed adityas chest and shot adityas hand...if he had pointed anjana..it might have hit adityas head..so good thing he shoy aditya only...😉

Ps...as far as i feel...anjana is an idiot..life made her obsessive..aditya was in front of her but away frm her for too long..no mother could tolerate that..and she tolerated all that...now that she got her son back..she has become a bit too overbearing..it will all turn out fine later..zoya is still a stranger to her..and outsider too...we knw zoya is adityas evrrything..or soon to be everything..she doesnt knw..once she realizes that..she will change. 

🤣 that means that loser maniac rajveer is no kaam ka n full deranged.. shot on hand n ws thinking ab adi nhi bachega??😆 kaunse comedy circus k paagal khaane se uthke aaya hai ye😆 isko hand n heart me shoot karne ka difference b nhi samajhta😆
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mark my words. Anjana prolly bumped off Poosh (she is the OTT version of Ishwari from KRPKAB)😆
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: geet0910

🤣 that means that loser maniac rajveer is no kaam ka n full deranged.. shot on hand n ws thinking ab adi nhi bachega??😆 kaunse comedy circus k paagal khaane se uthke aaya hai ye😆 isko hand n heart me shoot karne ka difference b nhi samajhta😆

Seriously...and his confidence that aditya is dead was ðŸ¤£..he has lost it totally..
@bold...i cannot tell  how.much i ðŸ¤£ reading this line...so true

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Designer mummy's fav dialogue - Ye ladki ...bla bla bla... I wish Rajveer is anjana ka beta jiske pappa ko anjana Ne dhoka diya with papa hooda and that's why he is taking badla from Hoodas. Gosh both anjana and Raj are too ott for my liking