Thanks Apurva, My Hooded Hotie Rajveer Khanna

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Apurva just loved the way you moved thro Rajveer Khanna.. An Acr Artist Like you can only Hold a character which is weightless 😆 .. A salute to you dude 😎

For me you are a JackPot of Entertainment.. & God Bless for keeping my smile alive & working hard for you are the best 👏 👏 .. Another closure is nearing for you in character mapping & feather to your kitty..Your amazing as a human being & glad you showed your interest in a show which was truely first time I personally read & your happy to work with the team.. Rajveer Khanna will be your asset always as I know you've pat yourself with thia performance   👏 👏 ..
V
Surely your second last scenes I suppose for this remarkable innings coz Kal Tho Alvidaa Hoga as Dev tho tumahar Kaam Tamaan Kar dalega .. So also will I be saying Alvidaa untill we meet again... 😳

Thanks for bringing the character to the chopping block gather cards and boom
And I love you Dude ❤️

My Evil Devil

Keep Me Glued Always with Your Work & I'll follow youbwith my boriya bistar

😆 😆 Mera #Bepanaah Pyaar... 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Hello Jr. Hooda Whats Up..
Apurva you are amazing 👏 Man this character has given you a league of your own ..
I knew in your career span you wud do something crazy and awesome as Rajveer Khanna 😆 👏

Keep it up dude..
Last but one day.. and Your Stunt will be over. Moving on to nee horizons and seeking new goals Kudos to an ace artist.. You are Atishbaazi 👏
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love him not only because he is a shipper, but also because he is the first one to see the love between Adiya. In each and every dialogue, he talks about it. I belive he is very much impressed with Adiya couple drama with Virani's. Not only superficial acting, but also inner connection. Even in yesterday's epi, he preferred to see worried lover in adi than to beat him with his goons

shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks
Well he strengthened Aditya ans Zoya's relationship, Bad Guy Evil Physco as many address.
😆 Surely Celebration Day Peotagnists & theie loved ones will be bond strengthening and he will vanish for good.. 😆

I had a great time watching and will return if he surfaces but he will be bumped I am sure.

Loved his work as an arist & will miss him until next time.

_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Apurva is truly a fine actor!! N 👏 to u too Shanthi! Edited by _Joy_ - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he was kickass his dialogue was too good i made a topic yesterday 

1. Mere naina sawan badho din suru huwa bhai 
2. Gehue ke saat guun tho piste hai 
3. Hello jr. hooda what's up
4. Stop 😆 
5. Hamare ashik baade dukhi hai bai aapni masuka ke yaad me 

6. Chan minto ka khel fir boom 😆 
7. Jab tak Teri parivar nachegi tab tak unke saase chalegi jab unke naachana katam to samjlo unke saase katam( gabar is back)chitde milegi chitde ( apurva u rock baby)
👏 no offense his acting was par excellent dialogue delivery top notch 👏 

Aur teri zoya na aasu me doob kar maregi 

Hats off apurva 
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 5 years ago