Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Absolutely I second you I am getting irritated why a cop is behind them like this!!! Yes I think his family must have suffered under the hands of papa Hooda!!!

But this psychotic behavior is irritating me ( no offense apurva is amazing actor) no connection to story line!!!
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Jumping into Adiya love story would be rushed i beleive.I dont know how much time has passed out. since Poosh'sdeath. What they can focus meanwhile on Poosh's story..  
Pooja ki diary itne mahino se padi hai but usme se hardly kuch dikhaya hai😆.
And yash babu I want to know ye Loan pe Loan lene waale aadmi aakhir kyaa sochta tha. 
Haven't seen anything from yash's perspective

By focusing on them, I mean that they should focus on their development. This story was supposed to be about them, as per the promos. But the tracks keep going here andbthere and AdiYa remain at square 1.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the answer is in your question, he's the living hell as you say for hoodas and siddiquess!!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Can CV's please disclose it once and for all. I am getting irritated by this character. No offense to Apurva. He is doing good. But ye ekdum bekaar character hai. First I thought honest cop with some solid evidence. Then he goes on a killing spree for Zoya Adi. Now looks like he has scores to settle with Papa Hooda. And turning into full psycho😆.

I was damn excited with Rajveer entry. But he irritates me now.
P.s- I really wish he is not sautela Bhai of Adi. I am tired of those tracks.
Today's episode was bearable only cos of Adi and Harshad's awesome portrayal. Glad to see he is still struggling to come to terms with Poosh. Glad to see Pooja and Yash albiet their old stills after a long time. Mujhe laga CV bhool gaye. 
Apart from Zoya Adi, I really want to know what transpired between Yash and Pooja. Enough of this Rajveer crap🥱

even I like apoorva

but here he doesn't suit villains role CVS me usee joker banaa diaa haii🥱

better they give treatment to rajveer make him a good person or show him the door 

sorry no offence to his fans 
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hahaha i really want to know the mystery/motive behind his character.. CBI kahin se nahi lag raha.. seems like a psycho who ran away from the hospital and now killing people😆
i really like apurva though he did a good job!😊