FF: Kismat k dhaage (Part 3 updated-Page 6)

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

To the whole ISA family! 

heres my ff on Zabeer, i intially based it on another couple but ive changed the plot abit. also i hope you guys like my poetry!πŸ˜› please do let me know if you like it, it will really motivate a budding writer like me to carry on😳

love you allπŸ€—

Index:

Part 1 (Page 1)

Part 2 (Page 3)

Part 3 (Page 6)

Edited by aqua.m7 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aqua.m7 thumbnail

Characters

Zara: a selfless, conservative girl trying to run away from her bad luck. She has been forced to believe that when someone resides in her heart, destiny takes them away. She is the apple of her father's eye, a true believer in her faith

Kabeer: One incident turns his life upside down. The fun loving, mischievous prankster is buried deep under years of guilt and regret.  His only solace is his poetry and his brothers support. He believes he is unworthy of love. Can his faith be rekindled?

Zara's father/Baba: A noble, loving father who never let any tears come in his daughter's eyes. He has fulfilled the role of both parents in Zara's life. He is her greatest strength and her ultimate weakness. He is the Sher Qazi of Lucknow

Humdan: Zara's fianc, he tries to help Zara's family but is all what it seems to be?

Zara's Aunt: A spiteful woman who despises Zara. She believes Zara brings misfortune and tries to distance her from the family.

Kabeer's aunt: A snobby woman who hates Kabeer and tries to create a rift between the family. She leaves no chance in humiliating Kabeer and insulting him.

P.S: more to be added

Teaser:

'One trying to escape the consequences of her misfortunes,

The other from the nightmares of his past,

As the threads of destiny intertwine within the midst of Fire, Blood and Anguish,

Will these two souls find the strength to emerge from their sorrows and

Learn to trust their Fate?

Edited by aqua.m7 - 5 years ago
ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waah Mana it's really great...
Very interesting plot...
Update soon deary😊
Ruksaar is not there
Thanks to you
Edited by ANGEL_ANAYA - 5 years ago
aqua.m7 thumbnail

PART 1 ( Zara's POV)

His final words echoed in her mind RUN ZARA... RUN!''

Numbness engulfed her.

No longer capable to gather the courage she had forged around herself for so long, she dropped on the cold ground. Stripped of her strength, her eyes widened with disbelief.

Tears flowed until she was drowning in the pain of losing the only person who had ever loved her. Consciousness began to slip away as the burden of emptiness in her heart grew until it all became too much for her to endure. She collapsed in the crimson pool in which he lay.

The moon was a silent witness as it illuminated the image of an unconscious bride clutching her father's lifeless hand.

The next morning

Zara woke up with the throbbing pain in her head.

She held up one arm to block the sunlight only to realise her arm and the rest of her was drenched in red. Flashes of the fatal incident once again woke the fear and pain within. Her eyes darted across the room in search of her father.

Baba, baba, where are you, this can't happen. You can't take my father away'' she screamed hysterically across the cold, empty room.

From the corner of her eye, Zara could see a tall dark silhouette. As he came closer, his unmistaken evil smirk caused her to remember the unbearable pain he had inflicted upon her.

She could feel the pain exhausting every inch of her soul. Her brain reminded her of the rapidly approaching danger but her body could not find the strength to move.

Humdaan moved closer until he towered over her, he gently tilted her chin so that she could face him. 

I hope you slept well?''

he asked with fake concern. Zara stared at the fire expressionless. With the other hand he violently grabbed her hair, forcing her to meet his eyes.

LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU! After all I am your fiance and in an hour we will be married. Then everything you own will be mine'' He taunted.

He seized her arms and slammed her against a pillar, blood began to trickle down her forehead. The impact caused her to wince in pain as she could feel her ribs crack. You know Zara I should say thank you. You believed all my fake love confessions and without you I would never have convinced your father to make me his son in law' You were just a pawn in my life! You were the key to fulfil my dreams of becoming Sher Qazi. I didn't want to kill your father but what could I do? He found out about my reality and whilst saving you he lost his own life.  Pity!

'The rumours about you are true, YOU ARE BAD LUCK!'' he growled as his grip tightened around her arms.

Zara's bangles broke and the sharp edges pierced her skin. Tears stung her eyes but she suppressed them.

You heard me, you bring misfortune to everyone''

'You caused your father's death. If it wasn't for you, maybe he would still be alive today! You will marry me right now and give me everything which was meant to be mine!'' dragged her by her hair.

Zara finally came out of her daze and screamed at Humdaan to leave her.  She tried to free herself from his grasp but all her efforts went in vain.

Her father's death replayed in her mind and his last words RUN' echoed in her ears. She had to escape, she had to free herself from the devil, she couldn't let her father's death go in vain, he had saved her and she had let him die... 

Her father's words gave her strength to move her bruised fingers towards the embers nearby; she refused to feel the pain of the fire burning her skin and quickly threw it at Humdaan.

He screamed in agony and his grip loosened for a fraction of a second allowing Zara to run.

Get her! Don't let her escape! '' he commanded his goons. She did not care about the pain she was in nor the sharp rocks embedding themselves into her bare feet.

All she could think of were her father's last words RUN'. She had to fulfil the promise she made...

The railway station

Bleeding, Battered and bruised, Zara finally reached the railway station. The goons were still behind her. Overcome with exhaustion and excruciating pain, She could feel the world spinning with every stride she took. Between each blackout, she could just make out a rusty, brown train in the distance.

Mustering the last ounce of strength left in her she ran towards it with only the thought of escaping from Humdaan's clutches in her mind. The train began to move and Zara could feel her eyes become heavy and her muscles tiring.

She could feel herself succumbing to her injuries and each stride she took became more painful than the last. Suddenly, she saw a hand emerge from the train, just a few meters away.

She heard someone shout grab my hand. RUN!'' reminding her of her father. Had she failed him? Had she given up?  Baba's face kept coming to mind as the clock struck midnight.

Her breathing faltered and her heart no longer had the strength to carry on. All she could do was wait for death as someone pulled her inside the train. She slammed into his muscular chest and a blanket of his cool breath eased her pain. The darkness finally won and consumed her into a peaceful slumber.

ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Waah Mana u r incredible
Tere andar itna acha writer chupa he
Waah wahh
My poor Zara baby
aqua.m7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGEL_ANAYA

Waah Mana u r incredible

Tere andar itna acha writer chupa he
Waah wahh
My poor Zara baby

Thankyouuu Anaya! I'm so glad you liked it!

Yeh wait till you read kabeers POV! πŸ˜­
ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Thankyouuu Anaya! I'm so glad you liked it!

Yeh wait till you read kabeers POV! πŸ˜­

I can't wait dear
Hope you will update sooonish
HibaHusain thumbnail
Wow di!πŸ˜›
Though read it earlier for the other couple it's wonderful reading it for our ZaBeer! πŸ˜‰
Making my memories fresh! πŸ˜ƒ
When I used to stalk the forum and read your story!πŸ˜†
Loved it! β€οΈ
Update soon! πŸ˜‰
Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Mana...It's great...Update soon..I can't wait for the next part.
aqua.m7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HibaHusain

Wow di!πŸ˜›

Though read it earlier for the other couple it's wonderful reading it for our ZaBeer! πŸ˜‰
Making my memories fresh! πŸ˜ƒ
When I used to stalk the forum and read your story!πŸ˜†
Loved it! β€οΈ
Update soon! πŸ˜‰

Thanks my choti se barfi! πŸ€—

HAHAHA don't worry I used to stalk ash di's ff.

Haan obviously I have to change a few things and incorporate the shed qazi position. I've got a real task on my hands, will update that one too. I hope you don't get confused sweetie πŸ˜†