shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I used to watch all kinds of drama's comedy , romance, suspense , political any genre in any language as long as the characters made sense and the chemistry in the show but recently i am in drama slump , nothing excites me anymore nor i am wary of spending 20hrs on a drama and get disappointed in the end .

Any members faced what i am facing right now ? Is there a way to get out of it ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

When I first started watching Asian dramas I'd watch anything that was airing and everything that was recommended. I watched almost all the classics as well. I didn't have favourites. Now that I've watched them for several years, I've naturally become choosy. I have actors that I like and don't like, genres I prefer ( though I watch all kinds) and even writers I like or dislike. I also don't have a lot of time these days, so I can't watch some dramas even if I am interested in them. So I have pick just one drama out three or four. Sometimes I feel like I've seen everything and I want something really different. Sometimes I just can't figure out what to watch. I think it's the downside of having watched too many dramas. 😆

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yep Yep
It happens.

Time the great healer...😆

Either you come back or you graduate

.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That so happens with me every now and then 😆. If I start watching dramas, I watch them as if there's no tomorrow ND once I lose interest in kdramas I don't even bother to continue the ones I'd have started..
But when in drama slumps venturing into other things like variety / kpop helps.. Well it did to me at least 😛

And then you normally find that one drama, which gets kdramas back on your radar, and then begins the same cycle of overt viewing of dramas to "nothing really interests me" 😆