Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Shreya Ghoshal described the mood of the song perfectly on her insta... 'like the first drops of rain on the summer scorched earth.'
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The song somehow has a sad feeling to it.. or maybe because I feel it because I know the story? I don't like that feeling lol.
Nice song though..

Nice locations, where are the locations??

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Love the song. Jhanvi is so good in the video. 
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

That line stayed with me.

My problem is, though, it is UNDERWHELMING.

the lyrics are good as well as the outfits.

But the music and the cinematography aren't.

The problem is that the song has a very tragic tone to it... the music, lyrics everything; but the visuals are all happy and lovey dovey. So the cinematography and music are clashing with each other.
But I do think( after listening to the whole song) that certain parts of the music weren't necessary.. like the music in the middle, it's too long... the wait for Shreya's part pulls you out of the song. But once she starts singing you get sucked in again.

Maybe it's just me... but I felt like the way she started singing her first line was very similar to Neeti in Sapna Jahan. That's another of my favourite song so not complaining.
Promotions during the song launch.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IczU9UKAvIY[/YOUTUBE]
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Am I the only one who doesn't like the song. I mean its nice, but everyone here is acting as if its the new Tum Hi Ho lol Its a strictly average typical song lol
^ I completely loved it. For me, this is the best original song of the year so far in BW. It does for Dhadak what the title track did for Sairat. Create a sense of a grand love story that's usually reserved for the cream of the society in the mileu of a small city along with it being rooted and contemporary at the same time. The symphony also helps in building their crazy love story where they can go to any lengths to be together as one. 
crispsy thumbnail
It might be orginal but cinematography composition singing wise its more like Sairat title track inspired. if someone watches back to back, they can catch the composition. It looks slower than Sairat title track though and the pick up isnt that grand imo.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Can everyone get over Sairat? We get it its a remake and its not on that level. Is it necessary to bring that up in every single topic ? Its extremely irritating and redundant. Jahnvi sucks, KJO sucks, Ishaan is good but still sucks. Sairat this Sairat that, Rinku this Rinku that.

WE GET IT now GET OVER IT!Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 years ago
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Can everyone get over Sairat? We get it its a remake and its not on that level. Is it necessary to bring that up in every single topic ? Its extremely irritating and redundant. Jahnvi sucks, KJO sucks, Ishaan is good but still sucks. Sairat this Sairat that, Rinku this Rinku that.

WE GET IT now GET OVER IT!

why you are so worked up? ๐Ÿ˜† They aren't wrong either if they say so except may be Ishan ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by crispsy - 5 years ago