Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hahahhahaa Epic Scene Arjun and Rajveer..

Awesome Episode with the way Hooda Sr Hit Miss Rajveer..

Too good Apurva this is a Perfect Role you played second innings in #Bepannaah

And I love how the camera focuses on your expressions in ups and downs πŸ‘
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Apurva has come a long way from his Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi days, where he played the flamboyant Armaan Suri. He has since then been part of a number of big shows including Bidaai, Ajeeb Daastaan Hai which enabled him to show his acting prowess. Loving his portrayal of Rajveer a lot πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Apurva is a fantastic actor but RV is irritating and illogical. I just want him out of the show
shanti05 thumbnail
Another Close Up of the Arjun Rajveer non face to face close up   πŸ˜†

Apurva's voice is very sharp and noticeable magar iss bar kisikay kanookaan nahi baita

Man you were good.. I am vwry happy you did aomething which you never did as disguise was never done before drag queen of couse in JJKN so good for u man    πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. ans that mole πŸ˜†

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
No offense, but he looks hideous πŸ˜† Given how handsome he really is. I wish Apurva had not taken on this role. He is a good actor and he deserves better. Never seen such a poorly sketched character. He declares himself to be the torchbearer of justice who doesn't give a damn to the rich and influential. If he really was an honest police officer, he would try to dig deeper to find out the truth and not falsely implicate two people just coz they belonged to rich families. I would have liked Rajveer's character had he tried to investigate what really happened even though AdiYa had been his prime suspects. Just bcoz he got suspended he decided to don the hat of a terrorist 🀒 I don't have an issue that he chose to play a negative character but he chose a senseless one. He is a talented and good looking actor. Y bother with such dumb roles?
shanti05 thumbnail
No Issues πŸ˜†

I am having my popcorn and enjoying his character and he looks absoluteky awesome in this get up.
He is just here in Bepannaah for me   πŸ˜ƒ ..
For the rest he is a side kick so completely ignored πŸ˜†

Great Artist with an awesome Character and he does complete justice to it.. πŸ‘
He is enjoying his work and getting good feedback which he is happy and an artists satisfaction is his number one priority as at the end of the day he has a good night sleep feeling good about himself and his work.

So Happy And Content   πŸ˜ŠEdited by shanti05 - 5 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

No offense, but he looks hideous πŸ˜† Given how handsome he really is. I wish Apurva had not taken on this role. He is a good actor and he deserves better. Never seen such a poorly sketched character. He declares himself to be the torchbearer of justice who doesn't give a damn to the rich and influential. If he really was an honest police officer, he would try to dig deeper to find out the truth and not falsely implicate two people just coz they belonged to rich families. I would have liked Rajveer's character had he tried to investigate what really happened even though AdiYa had been his prime suspects. Just bcoz he got suspended he decided to don the hat of a terrorist 🀒 I don't have an issue that he chose to play a negative character but he chose a senseless one. He is a talented and good looking actor. Y bother with such dumb roles?

ExactlyπŸ‘πŸΌ

Apurva is fantastic. I hv seen him in jassi jaisi and Pardes movie. He can act well and no issues if instead of lead role, he wants to play negative character but why choose such an illogical role is beyond my fickle imaginationπŸ€ͺ
shanti05 thumbnail
Another Cool Pic

Perfect Man for the Perfect Crime πŸ˜†

Cables & Sound Deck & Boom..

Magar Fuze Hoga Bidu πŸ˜†